Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26895

    Where do I find her? Link? Sounds great!

    [QUOTE=LuvMeAbbw;7468512]What can I say about this woman. She is a big girl.

    She has a dirty mind and loves to please and be used.

    She is pretty but big. Suck on her fat pussy and spank he clit and she will be puddy in your hands.

    She loves praise. Tell her how amazing she is while sucking cock and she will devour you cock and ass.

    When she comes up she will start doing a camel slide. Look her in the eye. Tell her you know what a dirty girl she is and how much she loves getting her pussy filled with cum.

    She will slide your cock in bare and grind away begging for your load and grind away. If you survive that and haven't cum before she our worn out, bend her over and pound her from behind.

    Smack that big ass of hers, pull her hair and unload in her.

    I am a regular so I don't pay an upcharge. She might request 100 extra after.

    Do what you want with that. She is professional and loves it. [ / thisgirlsoundsgreat! Link?

  2. #26894

    Seattle BBFS site?

    Lots of good information in these forums, anybody have any good websites or links for some good referrals? I'm going to be in Seattle for a few days next week, thank you very much, happy holidays.

  3. #26893
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Does Glisten ever BB? I have a thing for red heads.
    Ain't sure I only verified spyce and ruby. Haven't seen any other from their Seattle group.

  4. #26892
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at the grocery store / walking in Everett. Said hi, and got some disgusted scowl. The shitty attitude with this one is real.
    1000% this girl is trouble with a capital T. When she's not on drugs she is complaining that you want to bang her for cash and that she doesn't really want to honor her rates. I tried to see her multiple times only to have her blow up with some sort of "my pussy is worth more tonight" kind of BS. Stay away.

  5. #26891
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Just check her duo partners, I believe some names like Glisten, Asylum, Trixyrose. Just check their media the duo pictures are everywhere. You'll get bb on the repeat visits. Just have the results ready. But pricy for me.

    They ask the reviews to be long article full of sht, thats why you dont see useful posts. Some will text back for $200 on bb though
    Does Glisten ever BB? I have a thing for red heads.

  6. #26890
    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    Slimgoodie95 has some pluses. Nice, thin body with good handfuls for asscheeks. Headgame is above average. BBFSCIP + BBFSCIA both on the table (asked directly).

    But I couldn't finish because she started her period in the middle of the meet- just blood everywhere. OK- it happens. It's nature. I'm understanding about that sort of thing.

    However, she was back advertising the same day and everyday since. This was 1 or 2 days ago.

    So DirtyFuk is right: she is dirty, but it may not be the kind you are looking for.
    That's happened to me more than once with a few providers. I'm not a big fan and it's kind of gross. I understand it happens but they need to have the decency to let us know when they are on the rag. I know there are more a few men who find that a turn on. Not me.

  7. #26889
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    They all rawdog.

    I saw AmandaWonders posted an ad. No upchage for bbfscip.
    Amanda is at rock bottom. I am surprised you paid that much.

    She needs to get her shit together.

  8. #26888
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.
    She carry any surprises with her? Seeing how popular she is. Feel free to DM.

  9. #26887
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Who else is in this group? Spyce started out in the Unbound crew but there aren't a whole lot of BB reports from the rest of that posse.
    Just check her duo partners, I believe some names like Glisten, Asylum, Trixyrose. Just check their media the duo pictures are everywhere. You'll get bb on the repeat visits. Just have the results ready. But pricy for me.

    They ask the reviews to be long article full of sht, thats why you dont see useful posts. Some will text back for $200 on bb though

  10. #26886

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.
    Have fun and report back. Her ad and profile sucks, very little info, no photos, no rates. Hopefully she is not that lazy in person.

  11. #26885
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Spyce on tna, $200 extra for bbfscip with $500 hourly rate. Pricy and won't repeat.

    She has a duo with name Rubychariot, publicly advertised BB with $200, didn't try.

    Seems like they have a group all around Seattle at this price, and all not young.
    Who else is in this group? Spyce started out in the Unbound crew but there aren't a whole lot of BB reports from the rest of that posse.

  12. #26884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    InsatiableAnna just landed.

    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.

  13. #26883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Spyce on tna, $200 extra for bbfscip with $500 hourly rate. Pricy and won't repeat.

    She has a duo with name Rubychariot, publicly advertised BB with $200, didn't try.

    Seems like they have a group all around Seattle at this price, and all not young.
    They all rawdog.

    I saw AmandaWonders posted an ad. No upchage for bbfscip.

  14. #26882
    Spyce on tna, $200 extra for bbfscip with $500 hourly rate. Pricy and won't repeat.

    She has a duo with name Rubychariot, publicly advertised BB with $200, didn't try.

    Seems like they have a group all around Seattle at this price, and all not young.

  15. #26881
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lcome.3180577/

    Looks to be cumdump but worried about alert. Anyone seen her recently?
    I've seen her at the grocery store / walking in Everett. Said hi, and got some disgusted scowl. The shitty attitude with this one is real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape