Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26783
    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    Slimgoodie95 has some pluses. Nice, thin body with good handfuls for asscheeks. Headgame is above average. BBFSCIP + BBFSCIA both on the table (asked directly).

    But I couldn't finish because she started her period in the middle of the meet- just blood everywhere. OK- it happens. It's nature. I'm understanding about that sort of thing.

    However, she was back advertising the same day and everyday since. This was 1 or 2 days ago.

    So DirtyFuk is right: she is dirty, but it may not be the kind you are looking for.
    That's happened to me more than once with a few providers. I'm not a big fan and it's kind of gross. I understand it happens but they need to have the decency to let us know when they are on the rag. I know there are more a few men who find that a turn on. Not me.

  2. #26782
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    They all rawdog.

    I saw AmandaWonders posted an ad. No upchage for bbfscip.
    Amanda is at rock bottom. I am surprised you paid that much.

    She needs to get her shit together.

  3. #26781
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.
    She carry any surprises with her? Seeing how popular she is. Feel free to DM.

  4. #26780
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Who else is in this group? Spyce started out in the Unbound crew but there aren't a whole lot of BB reports from the rest of that posse.
    Just check her duo partners, I believe some names like Glisten, Asylum, Trixyrose. Just check their media the duo pictures are everywhere. You'll get bb on the repeat visits. Just have the results ready. But pricy for me.

    They ask the reviews to be long article full of sht, thats why you dont see useful posts. Some will text back for $200 on bb though

  5. #26779

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.
    Have fun and report back. Her ad and profile sucks, very little info, no photos, no rates. Hopefully she is not that lazy in person.

  6. #26778
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Spyce on tna, $200 extra for bbfscip with $500 hourly rate. Pricy and won't repeat.

    She has a duo with name Rubychariot, publicly advertised BB with $200, didn't try.

    Seems like they have a group all around Seattle at this price, and all not young.
    Who else is in this group? Spyce started out in the Unbound crew but there aren't a whole lot of BB reports from the rest of that posse.

  7. #26777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    InsatiableAnna just landed.

    I will be busting a nut in her pussy or ass real soon.

  8. #26776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Spyce on tna, $200 extra for bbfscip with $500 hourly rate. Pricy and won't repeat.

    She has a duo with name Rubychariot, publicly advertised BB with $200, didn't try.

    Seems like they have a group all around Seattle at this price, and all not young.
    They all rawdog.

    I saw AmandaWonders posted an ad. No upchage for bbfscip.

  9. #26775
    Spyce on tna, $200 extra for bbfscip with $500 hourly rate. Pricy and won't repeat.

    She has a duo with name Rubychariot, publicly advertised BB with $200, didn't try.

    Seems like they have a group all around Seattle at this price, and all not young.

  10. #26774
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lcome.3180577/

    Looks to be cumdump but worried about alert. Anyone seen her recently?
    I've seen her at the grocery store / walking in Everett. Said hi, and got some disgusted scowl. The shitty attitude with this one is real.

  11. #26773
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising bare on STG for a while and she uses several different names. But her ads are flaky so I assume she is as well. One day it's a flat rate, then the next there's an ala carte menu like on that ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynnw...n/279792427532
    Interesting that her STH ad says no one over 60.

  12. #26772
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lcome.3180577/

    Looks to be cumdump but worried about alert. Anyone seen her recently?
    She's been advertising bare on STG for a while and she uses several different names. But her ads are flaky so I assume she is as well. One day it's a flat rate, then the next there's an ala carte menu like on that ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynnw...n/279792427532

  13. #26771
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lcome.3180577/

    Looks to be cumdump but worried about alert. Anyone seen her recently?

  14. #26770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Such a strange alert. Sounds like her "boyfriend" is a little pissed.
    Sounds more like a cuck to me.

  15. #26769
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Old friend is 4+ months pregnant with no father listed. I know you guys are creampie'ing her again. Anyone got the details? I hit her up and we'll see what she's got. Happy to see she's clean. Though she's plenty fat now as a result. Can't have it all.
    Has she posted an ad anywhere recently? How were you able to get in contact with here? Was her number from years ago still active and good?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape