Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 17688
-
02-18-26 16:57 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 638I'm not the only one:
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 16:52 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 638Wrap up with her. Maybe even for the BJ. Pretty sure she's into some heavy drug use, just because of her demeanor and how she was the last time I saw her. Used to live in a loft downtown off Wash Ave. I used to see her semi-regularly at her place and things just went downhill pretty fast with her. She lost the apartment. Hopping from cheap, fleabag hotel to fleabag hotel. Not great signs. Usually means someone got the hooks in her.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
Also, the pretty quick weight loss is a clue as well. She bragged about having two creampies inside her already when we were going to make plans a few months ago. No thanks. She barebacks EVERYBODY.
Your call, though. We all assume risks.Last edited by DeadDead22; 02-18-26 at 16:54. Reason: More info
-
02-18-26 14:30 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 82Skylar
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202203416#.
Wondering if anyone has visited Skylar recently??
There are some not so good & some worse comments on the site. The comments are not recent. Most are from late 2024 & 2025. She ghosted a friend of mine more than once.
The bod looks great. I'm sure the pics are old.
Anyone??
-
02-18-26 12:58 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 279"Cream"
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9017079523
My spidey sense points to fake, but does list a location (Fenton), has 12 comments /2 reviews (though the reviews are from 2020 and neither are helpful / descriptive so could just be self reviews). It's an old / shared number (multiple different pictures of different people, always happens on LC with reused numbers) but I don't know if that's a true flag or not.
-
02-18-26 00:05 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 31How much is extra and where do I find the chick in the photo with her? Did she talk about a duo option?
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 18:07 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 37Lol
I love how it's the ones too who worked at brothels and then they're still doing this shit but don't like doing it, but they don't want to go get a real job.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 14:37 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 229K. C. Kara
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/298819282441
Met up for QV. Told her ahead of time I was looking for BBBJCIM at her advertised qv rate. Got there, CIM is +40. No go.
Proceeded with a lame BBBJ with multiple start / stops. First a question, then a drink, etc.
Ended up DIY on boobs.
Do not recommend. She does not like what she does for work but will talk a big game over text.
-
02-17-26 10:50 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea it kinda difficult to get in contact with her and I know her personally. I'm not sure if she still doing it but I heard she use to just take guys money once she takes you to a spot. Damn that awesome you got videos of her.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 09:53 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 337Sunbunny
Not at all haggard or rough looking. She's an attractive older mom next door, probably in her early to mid 50's with a great body, especially for her age. That's kind of my type and I literally told her to her face that she shouldn't filter her pics. I had a great GFE session with her a few weeks back.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 01:14 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 409Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.
Originally Posted by Daemonic
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 00:39 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 308Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 16:00 #16747Regular Member

Posts: 7Bliss bbj best
Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 14:51 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 27Not sure on DATY didn't inquire. Would assume so. Was at hotel near 44/ Hampton. But who knows now these girls move around a lot.
Originally Posted by CosmoKramr
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:33 #16745Regular Member

Posts: 13Sunbunny
Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 06:17 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 304Passion, younger girl, awburn or brunette
Stay away from this girl, definitely DID NOT, turn a new page over. Heavy drug used with pimp or manager and will downright RIP YOU OFF. Dangerous.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






