Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16756

    Skylar

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202203416#.

    Wondering if anyone has visited Skylar recently??

    There are some not so good & some worse comments on the site. The comments are not recent. Most are from late 2024 & 2025. She ghosted a friend of mine more than once.

    The bod looks great. I'm sure the pics are old.

    Anyone??

  2. #16755

    "Cream"

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9017079523

    My spidey sense points to fake, but does list a location (Fenton), has 12 comments /2 reviews (though the reviews are from 2020 and neither are helpful / descriptive so could just be self reviews). It's an old / shared number (multiple different pictures of different people, always happens on LC with reused numbers) but I don't know if that's a true flag or not.

  3. #16754
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
    How much is extra and where do I find the chick in the photo with her? Did she talk about a duo option?

  4. #16753

    Lol

    I love how it's the ones too who worked at brothels and then they're still doing this shit but don't like doing it, but they don't want to go get a real job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/298819282441

    Met up for QV. Told her ahead of time I was looking for BBBJCIM at her advertised qv rate. Got there, CIM is +40. No go.

    Proceeded with a lame BBBJ with multiple start / stops. First a question, then a drink, etc.

    Ended up DIY on boobs.

    Do not recommend. She does not like what she does for work but will talk a big game over text.

  5. #16752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    K. C. Kara

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/298819282441

    Met up for QV. Told her ahead of time I was looking for BBBJCIM at her advertised qv rate. Got there, CIM is +40. No go.

    Proceeded with a lame BBBJ with multiple start / stops. First a question, then a drink, etc.

    Ended up DIY on boobs.

    Do not recommend. She does not like what she does for work but will talk a big game over text.

  6. #16751
    Yea it kinda difficult to get in contact with her and I know her personally. I'm not sure if she still doing it but I heard she use to just take guys money once she takes you to a spot. Damn that awesome you got videos of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  7. #16750

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.
    Not at all haggard or rough looking. She's an attractive older mom next door, probably in her early to mid 50's with a great body, especially for her age. That's kind of my type and I literally told her to her face that she shouldn't filter her pics. I had a great GFE session with her a few weeks back.

  8. #16749
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  9. #16748
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny... Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them...
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.

  10. #16747

    Bliss bbj best

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her forever and never get a response. Any secret to how you got ahold of her. Like does she only reply late at night or anything you included in your text you think got her attention? I'm really only interested in BBBJ and if she's really good, I want to see her.
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.

  11. #16746
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.
    Not sure on DATY didn't inquire. Would assume so. Was at hotel near 44/ Hampton. But who knows now these girls move around a lot.

  12. #16745

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.

  13. #16744

    Passion, younger girl, awburn or brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I dont say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
    Stay away from this girl, definitely DID NOT, turn a new page over. Heavy drug used with pimp or manager and will downright RIP YOU OFF. Dangerous.

  14. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunch  [View Original Post]
    Where do you all usually do outcalls? Cheep hotel, hourly hotel? I don't want to pay for a whole night at hotel when I just need an hour, but the hourly motels seems kind of gross. Much appreciate it if anyone knows some good outcall spots.
    Look up day use hotels, you tend to get a 4-6 hour window.

  15. #16742

    Sunbunny legit

    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape