Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 17669
-
02-19-26 13:14 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 80Skylar
Many thanks to everyone who replied! So very glad I asked about her!
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
Intel on her is much worse than anticipated! I could never have imagined the details & her comments!!
!! W O W!
-
02-19-26 12:51 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 165Backwards Aerosmith.
Haven't seen her? In pic #1 Lady looks like a dude!
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 12:27 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 278Angela Chase
Did you ever see her since November '25? I came across her add on tryst https://tryst.link/escort/angela_chase and looks great, BUT when I researched on gator, THIS came up https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201908162# as of Feb 13 '26 and uh. She's a lot bigger. Also, photo verification? Personality and enthusiasm go a long way with me (fan of heather slayinem but she lives too far from me), but I do have an upper weight limit.
Originally Posted by JcMyers
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:32 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 278Lackland/Maryland Heights
I've wondered this, I've seen a few in MH motels but yeah, police patrol everywhere around there. I guess bored in their dodge vipers / suv's from the casino money. Lackland / south of page I think falls under unincorporated STL, as that's where calla is. I still see a LOT of MH / lackland posts on gator but most seem like bait and switch operations. Mostly black providers lately instead of latina.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 11:03 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 278Just. Wow. Check the videos. The dead eyes and incomprehensible talking.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 08:04 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 226Champagne / Moet
Sweet girl, negotiable rates. Hard life, talkative, but nice ass. BBBJ is as good as useless but enough to get things started. She has no concept of time, literally and figuratively, LOL. So grab the lowest rate and go for it. Said she's been sober 15 months. I doubt it. I think she's more like trying to find a husband. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202196577
-
02-19-26 00:24 #16778Regular Member

Posts: 24Saw her a few months ago. She showed up on time, looked pretty much like the pics. Maybe a little less made up when I saw her. She was a little awkward at first but was a good time. Think we just did a qv and she left. Nothing amazing that had me running back but nothing bad either, I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 21:37 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 106Alicia
Passing thru your town. Did a search on her name and last post was 2020 with no pic. So not sure if it's her.
Anyone have any experience with her?
Thanks in advance.
Goodie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/721519140429
-
02-18-26 19:30 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 233That's enough internet for me today.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 16:57 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 638I'm not the only one:
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 16:52 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 638Wrap up with her. Maybe even for the BJ. Pretty sure she's into some heavy drug use, just because of her demeanor and how she was the last time I saw her. Used to live in a loft downtown off Wash Ave. I used to see her semi-regularly at her place and things just went downhill pretty fast with her. She lost the apartment. Hopping from cheap, fleabag hotel to fleabag hotel. Not great signs. Usually means someone got the hooks in her.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
Also, the pretty quick weight loss is a clue as well. She bragged about having two creampies inside her already when we were going to make plans a few months ago. No thanks. She barebacks EVERYBODY.
Your call, though. We all assume risks.Last edited by DeadDead22; 02-18-26 at 16:54. Reason: More info
-
02-18-26 14:30 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 80Skylar
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202203416#.
Wondering if anyone has visited Skylar recently??
There are some not so good & some worse comments on the site. The comments are not recent. Most are from late 2024 & 2025. She ghosted a friend of mine more than once.
The bod looks great. I'm sure the pics are old.
Anyone??
-
02-18-26 12:58 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 278"Cream"
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9017079523
My spidey sense points to fake, but does list a location (Fenton), has 12 comments /2 reviews (though the reviews are from 2020 and neither are helpful / descriptive so could just be self reviews). It's an old / shared number (multiple different pictures of different people, always happens on LC with reused numbers) but I don't know if that's a true flag or not.
-
02-18-26 00:05 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 31How much is extra and where do I find the chick in the photo with her? Did she talk about a duo option?
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 18:07 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 37Lol
I love how it's the ones too who worked at brothels and then they're still doing this shit but don't like doing it, but they don't want to go get a real job.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





