Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 37339
-
02-18-26 09:44 #36004Senior Member

Posts: 38Not the same
Ruby at Great Hands is not the same Ruby of Sagniaw /8 mile fame. Ruby at Great Hands is a little thicker.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 22:17 #36003Senior Member

Posts: 190Looking for legit LMT that does a sensual touch with teasing.
Does anyone have any LMT connections where the do a solid legit massage but also sensual and some teasing. Pm me if you would share. I have one to share as well.
-
02-17-26 21:08 #36002Senior Member

Posts: 63You tell us Ruby was 5' 95 lbs. She spoke very softly. Gave and solid massage and also brought the fun.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 12:51 #36001Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BigVal
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 08:25 #36000Senior Member

Posts: 424Ruby Great Hands
Newer lady Ruby at Great Hands. Anyone know if it's Ruby from Gold Star 8 Mile? I never met her but heard she was a lot of fun. Anyway, Ruby at Great Hands looks solid, but I have a thing for Linda there so will be hard to take the plunge with Ruby.
-
02-16-26 19:24 #35999Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes park in the back, you will see red sign that says saigon spa. You walk in the back and go up some stairs and ring the door bell to their suite. I've never called ahead and have walked in every time.
Originally Posted by Latin35
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:59 #35998Senior Member

Posts: 209Empire with Daisy
I can confirm Empire ten years ago with Daisy, the rail thin blonde Asian with A cups. She was frail and the whole FS experience had to be gentle, but she was willing. I had read other reports that convinced me that YMMV to be sure. But that was ten years ago and haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:56 #35997Senior Member

Posts: 209Hour plus grat
80 for the hour, 160 for the donation.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 14:41 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 309Springwell Romulus
Hi ok ask what Hhr and fun wallet damage to expect? I seen the place while working in semi truck can't stop with company be no no LOL.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:52 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 209Confirm
I can confirm Sun Spa, Spring Well, M1, Saigon, Great Hands.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:48 #35994Senior Member

Posts: 388My bad. Cherry Hill / Middlebelt
Screwed up that locale. Sorry. It's at Middlebelt and CherryHill.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:20 #35993Regular Member

Posts: 15Saigon spa location
I would like to visit Saigon spa this evening 22xxx Woodward? Correct suite? Is it better to call and schedule a massage? I don't want to drive and hour to not be able to get In. Ebony sounds like she's good and has many reviews on here. Thanks in advance.
-
02-16-26 07:18 #35992Senior Member

Posts: 388Duomi Spa. Cherry hill / ford road
Anyone have the low down on this place? A week or so ago they were advertised on adult search under escorts. Now they are not. PM if you prefer. It's a bit out of the way for me, but not too bad. Just enough out of the way to get really frustrated if I make the drive and I have to walk out.
-
02-15-26 22:30 #35991Senior Member

Posts: 424FS List
I think Empire can be added here. Table shower, sauna, table size of bed, plus kidcudis report.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 22:01 #35990Senior Member

Posts: 87Mola. Spring Well Massage in Romulus
I concur. She is very sexy and playful, even though she is older. She is one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




