Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36000

    Ruby Great Hands

    Newer lady Ruby at Great Hands. Anyone know if it's Ruby from Gold Star 8 Mile? I never met her but heard she was a lot of fun. Anyway, Ruby at Great Hands looks solid, but I have a thing for Linda there so will be hard to take the plunge with Ruby.

  2. #35999
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin35  [View Original Post]
    I would like to visit Saigon spa this evening 22xxx Woodward? Correct suite? Is it better to call and schedule a massage? I don't want to drive and hour to not be able to get In. Ebony sounds like she's good and has many reviews on here. Thanks in advance.
    Yes park in the back, you will see red sign that says saigon spa. You walk in the back and go up some stairs and ring the door bell to their suite. I've never called ahead and have walked in every time.

  3. #35998

    Empire with Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Sun Spa, Spring Well, M1, Saigon, Great Hands.
    I can confirm Empire ten years ago with Daisy, the rail thin blonde Asian with A cups. She was frail and the whole FS experience had to be gentle, but she was willing. I had read other reports that convinced me that YMMV to be sure. But that was ten years ago and haven't been back since.

  4. #35997

    Hour plus grat

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi ok ask what Hhr and fun wallet damage to expect? I seen the place while working in semi truck can't stop with company be no no LOL.
    80 for the hour, 160 for the donation.

  5. #35996

    Springwell Romulus

    Hi ok ask what Hhr and fun wallet damage to expect? I seen the place while working in semi truck can't stop with company be no no LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead. Mola answered and immediately warned me about a funeral on the property and parking might be a challenge. That's the first thing: good English. Second thing: Although there were bars on the ceiling indicating back walking, the table was pushed up against the wall. And yes, there is no opening for the face. I secured an hour upfront, and Mola went through the motions as I lay on my stomach. My turn, I said, and aked her to lay down so that I may massage her. We rolled that way for fifteen minutes, then DATY, 69. The CFS. Reverse cowgirl and mish. Then uncovered BJ to finish. Mola is a sextarian, but one helluva sexy one.

  6. #35995

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I think Empire can be added here. Table shower, sauna, table size of bed, plus kidcudis report.
    I can confirm Sun Spa, Spring Well, M1, Saigon, Great Hands.

  7. #35994

    My bad. Cherry Hill / Middlebelt

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the low down on this place? A week or so ago they were advertised on adult search under escorts. Now they are not. PM if you prefer. It's a bit out of the way for me, but not too bad. Just enough out of the way to get really frustrated if I make the drive and I have to walk out.
    Screwed up that locale. Sorry. It's at Middlebelt and CherryHill.

  8. #35993

    Saigon spa location

    I would like to visit Saigon spa this evening 22xxx Woodward? Correct suite? Is it better to call and schedule a massage? I don't want to drive and hour to not be able to get In. Ebony sounds like she's good and has many reviews on here. Thanks in advance.

  9. #35992

    Duomi Spa. Cherry hill / ford road

    Anyone have the low down on this place? A week or so ago they were advertised on adult search under escorts. Now they are not. PM if you prefer. It's a bit out of the way for me, but not too bad. Just enough out of the way to get really frustrated if I make the drive and I have to walk out.

  10. #35991

    FS List

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not sure on table showers or nuru. The BBBJ AMP list would be similar to the FSLIST.

    FSLIST Update.

    Not many reports anymore to confirm these.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Queen Spa (12 mile).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypess (8 mile former 8 star).
    I think Empire can be added here. Table shower, sauna, table size of bed, plus kidcudis report.

  11. #35990

    Mola. Spring Well Massage in Romulus

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead. Mola answered and immediately warned me about a funeral on the property and parking might be a challenge. That's the first thing: good English. Second thing: Although there were bars on the ceiling indicating back walking, the table was pushed up against the wall. And yes, there is no opening for the face. I secured an hour upfront, and Mola went through the motions as I lay on my stomach. My turn, I said, and aked her to lay down so that I may massage her. We rolled that way for fifteen minutes, then DATY, 69. The CFS. Reverse cowgirl and mish. Then uncovered BJ to finish. Mola is a sextarian, but one helluva sexy one.
    I concur. She is very sexy and playful, even though she is older. She is one of my favorites.

  12. #35989

    Tiffany Spa Livonia

    I saw some reviews of this place in the A2 forum and decided to give it a try. I saw a very good looking woman named Cindy. Cindy is probably in her 30's and has a great body. She provided a very enthusiastic, but mediocre massage. I say that because she really but in the effort, but just didn't have the skills, in my opinion. She has a limited menu and I doubt anything more than a HJ is on the menu. She did pop the girls out, which were very nice, and allowed full access to them. She also dropped the bottoms down slightly, but only allowed me to rub her ass. If a good HJ from a very pretty Asain girl is your thing then I'd recommend this place, but If you're looking for anything more, which I usually am, then I'd pass.

  13. #35988

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried them? They go by the name Saisha and Lilly. Location seem like Saigon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...o/957780838773
    Link of dead. I don't know if Saigon advertised on Skip. What else you know?

  14. #35987

    Latina duo in Ferndale

    Anyone tried them? They go by the name Saisha and Lilly. Location seem like Saigon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...o/957780838773

  15. #35986

    Mola at Spring Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Arby59  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by last spring and, like you, was met by a well-endowed older lady; I estimated her to be in her sixties. She was nice and pleasant. The massage was 6/10. The massage table in the room I was in didn't have the customary opening for your face, which doesn't work well for me. On the flip just wanted the HE. With that said, the flip was fun; she wasn't shy about where her hands roamed. I think a return trip would be warranted, especially now knowing more about what the establishment offers, but have yet to pull the trigger.
    I called ahead. Mola answered and immediately warned me about a funeral on the property and parking might be a challenge. That's the first thing: good English. Second thing: Although there were bars on the ceiling indicating back walking, the table was pushed up against the wall. And yes, there is no opening for the face. I secured an hour upfront, and Mola went through the motions as I lay on my stomach. My turn, I said, and aked her to lay down so that I may massage her. We rolled that way for fifteen minutes, then DATY, 69. The CFS. Reverse cowgirl and mish. Then uncovered BJ to finish. Mola is a sextarian, but one helluva sexy one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape