Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 37351
-
02-17-26 12:51 #36001Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BigVal
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 08:25 #36000Senior Member

Posts: 427Ruby Great Hands
Newer lady Ruby at Great Hands. Anyone know if it's Ruby from Gold Star 8 Mile? I never met her but heard she was a lot of fun. Anyway, Ruby at Great Hands looks solid, but I have a thing for Linda there so will be hard to take the plunge with Ruby.
-
02-16-26 19:24 #35999Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes park in the back, you will see red sign that says saigon spa. You walk in the back and go up some stairs and ring the door bell to their suite. I've never called ahead and have walked in every time.
Originally Posted by Latin35
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:59 #35998Senior Member

Posts: 211Empire with Daisy
I can confirm Empire ten years ago with Daisy, the rail thin blonde Asian with A cups. She was frail and the whole FS experience had to be gentle, but she was willing. I had read other reports that convinced me that YMMV to be sure. But that was ten years ago and haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:56 #35997Senior Member

Posts: 211Hour plus grat
80 for the hour, 160 for the donation.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 14:41 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 309Springwell Romulus
Hi ok ask what Hhr and fun wallet damage to expect? I seen the place while working in semi truck can't stop with company be no no LOL.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:52 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 211Confirm
I can confirm Sun Spa, Spring Well, M1, Saigon, Great Hands.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:48 #35994Senior Member

Posts: 388My bad. Cherry Hill / Middlebelt
Screwed up that locale. Sorry. It's at Middlebelt and CherryHill.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:20 #35993Regular Member

Posts: 15Saigon spa location
I would like to visit Saigon spa this evening 22xxx Woodward? Correct suite? Is it better to call and schedule a massage? I don't want to drive and hour to not be able to get In. Ebony sounds like she's good and has many reviews on here. Thanks in advance.
-
02-16-26 07:18 #35992Senior Member

Posts: 388Duomi Spa. Cherry hill / ford road
Anyone have the low down on this place? A week or so ago they were advertised on adult search under escorts. Now they are not. PM if you prefer. It's a bit out of the way for me, but not too bad. Just enough out of the way to get really frustrated if I make the drive and I have to walk out.
-
02-15-26 22:30 #35991Senior Member

Posts: 427FS List
I think Empire can be added here. Table shower, sauna, table size of bed, plus kidcudis report.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 22:01 #35990Senior Member

Posts: 87Mola. Spring Well Massage in Romulus
I concur. She is very sexy and playful, even though she is older. She is one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 21:35 #35989Senior Member

Posts: 75Tiffany Spa Livonia
I saw some reviews of this place in the A2 forum and decided to give it a try. I saw a very good looking woman named Cindy. Cindy is probably in her 30's and has a great body. She provided a very enthusiastic, but mediocre massage. I say that because she really but in the effort, but just didn't have the skills, in my opinion. She has a limited menu and I doubt anything more than a HJ is on the menu. She did pop the girls out, which were very nice, and allowed full access to them. She also dropped the bottoms down slightly, but only allowed me to rub her ass. If a good HJ from a very pretty Asain girl is your thing then I'd recommend this place, but If you're looking for anything more, which I usually am, then I'd pass.
-
02-15-26 20:49 #35988Senior Member

Posts: 127Link
Link of dead. I don't know if Saigon advertised on Skip. What else you know?
Originally Posted by Vikun
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 18:28 #35987Senior Member

Posts: 37Latina duo in Ferndale
Anyone tried them? They go by the name Saisha and Lilly. Location seem like Saigon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...o/957780838773









Reply With Quote





