Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 60911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59726

    Mint is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Mint is awesome. There are good places in Atlanta but Mint is special. Pm if you want.
    I stopped by Mint today and drew Bianca. She is Korean, a nice curvy bod, natural C's and shaved. She has an awesome personality and is near GFE. She doesn't stop smiling and constant eye contact. She is from NY and will be here another 26 days. I met Cherry on the way out. She looks awesome as well.

  2. #59725

    Cumming

    Can anyone recommend L1 or cfs options in Cumming?

  3. #59724

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Great analysis! Can you explain what you mean by "milking position from the under"? Send me a PM please. Also so everything was OTC? I guess, considering my long standing situation, that she was closer to 7/10 on looks but opinion only! Wearing jeans. That's unusual. BTW. Please clean out your text file. I can't send anything!
    Need to Clear the inbox.

  4. #59723

    Nuru

    Good afternoon gents! I'm missing CeCe and in the mood for a good Nuru. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post here or DM. Thanks in advance!

  5. #59722
    I have been this place on Cheshire Bridge multiple times before and got to know a couple of girls they shift faces from time to time and I have met Ella and Tina or Amy before they are nice by their exceptional skill And this time a thin short girl received me, she is ginger and light hearted, not so curvy but very skillful in many ways, surprisingly she is the best English speaking Chinese girl that I ever met and deft fingers She gave me encouraging eyes contacts that straight into my eyes, her slim beautiful figure went around me that soft touch but sometimes firm fixed in some area It was kind of dancing fingers I would say on my body, and she made me relaxation and totally immersed in her charming movements I have a chronic pain in my lower back due to long time stresses and office work stuff that bothered me a lot when I told her that she fully understood and paid extra attention to that, she manipulated she called Oriental tuina and that really alleviated after treatment I have to say this is a bonus besides her feminine power Generally she cured my stresses in her ways that it is so different sensation beyond my expectations For me a European immigrant that is truly a hide gem I ever found. LOL.

  6. #59721

    OTD damage at Mint

    What is the typical OTD at Mint for TS and CFS?

    Thanks, I'm going to have to experience this before it goes away like Aroma did.

  7. #59720
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    Tried to PM you buy your inbox is full.

  8. #59719

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Will be near Truist this coming week and next. Looking for a great FS spot. From digging through the board it looks like Mint might be the best options not too far away. If anyone has a better one feel free to PM me. Is Mint still as good as the posts I found say it is? I'd be happy to give anyone the (very little) info for the Savannah area if ever needed. But don't get your hopes up. It isn't much. I guess that's why I'm a little overwhelmed with the ATL options. You guys have many more options LOL.
    Mint is great. Been there 7+ times, mostly with Yo-yo, but you can't go wrong with Cherry or Clara either! Feel free to DM if you have any questions.

  9. #59718
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Around here for business and saw this place. Grand Opening. Greeted by Bella. She was wearing casual clothing with tight yoga pants. She is very thick and has a nice rack. She gave me a hug and was very friendly. I grabbed her ass. Very nice and firm. Gave 60 for the hour.

    Started with a standard massage. She was very skilled. Spent her time and got all the pressure points. She asked if I wanted to use oil but I told her no. She would tease my crack and brush against my balls. During I would rub her ass and thighs. She has smooth skin. On the flip, she ask what kind of service I wanted. I said everything. She signaled with her hand how much it would cost. I nodded yes. She got undressed and I started to play with her tits and suck on her amazing nipples. She has all natural DDs. We then began to DFK and it got hot and passionate. She then went down and started BBBJ. She could really suck. Amazing skills. She then slipped on a hat and we did Mish and Doggy. I finished in doggy because her ass is so bouncy and soft. She cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table of 140. Might stop by again before I head back to Cali.
    YMMV. I only was able to get L1. Younger and nice rack but a little disappointed I was ready for this. Will try again later.

  10. #59717

    Mint

    IMHO Mint is awesome. There are good places in Atlanta but Mint is special. Pm if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Will be near Truist this coming week and next. Looking for a great FS spot. From digging through the board it looks like Mint might be the best options not too far away. If anyone has a better one feel free to PM me. Is Mint still as good as the posts I found say it is? I'd be happy to give anyone the (very little) info for the Savannah area if ever needed. But don't get your hopes up. It isn't much. I guess that's why I'm a little overwhelmed with the ATL options. You guys have many more options LOL.

  11. #59716
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Are these two towns desserts?
    Decent spots around for sure depending your criteria.

  12. #59715

    Truist Park

    Will be near Truist this coming week and next. Looking for a great FS spot. From digging through the board it looks like Mint might be the best options not too far away. If anyone has a better one feel free to PM me. Is Mint still as good as the posts I found say it is? I'd be happy to give anyone the (very little) info for the Savannah area if ever needed. But don't get your hopes up. It isn't much. I guess that's why I'm a little overwhelmed with the ATL options. You guys have many more options LOL.

  13. #59714

    Any respnse

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    A+, Ling and Healing Massage all close to each other. Anyone have any success they can share? PM is just fine.

    Tried Healing but was strictly legit.
    Does any know if these are worth visiting? I don't want to try if no good.

  14. #59713

    Mint

    Went to Mint for the first time last week. Nice place. Clean. Great parking area to blend in. 80 to the house for an hour. Stripping down in my room and in walks Bibi. Whew boy. When she opened her mouth and spoke, my excitement came to a haunt. Her voice is alarming deep. The first thing I did is hug her and slowly run my hand under her skirt. Although no signs of any sort of manhood, I forced myself to settle for L1. Very sweet and accommodating, but that tone. As I was leaving, I was introduced to the other 2. One of them also had a deep voice. What in the world?! Anyone else get a strange vibe here?

  15. #59712
    [QUOTE=JustGuy001;7530118]Don't remember the name of the masseuse, but the massage was pretty much useless for me. She was pushing hard for CBJ but agreed for .8. In the middle of that, she asked for 1.6 for FS, but I declined as I was almost done. The CBJ ending was a little poor but hey there was at least something.[QUOTE]Yeah I get that. First time I went I asked to flip after a minute because I'm usually anxious to get the action started. Nuru massage is the only one that interests me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape