Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 59429
-
02-17-26 13:54 #58274Senior Member

Posts: 48Inbox full
Need to Clear the inbox.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 13:24 #58273Regular Member

Posts: 8Nuru
Good afternoon gents! I'm missing CeCe and in the mood for a good Nuru. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post here or DM. Thanks in advance!
-
02-17-26 12:48 #58272Regular Member

Posts: 18I have been this place on Cheshire Bridge multiple times before and got to know a couple of girls they shift faces from time to time and I have met Ella and Tina or Amy before they are nice by their exceptional skill And this time a thin short girl received me, she is ginger and light hearted, not so curvy but very skillful in many ways, surprisingly she is the best English speaking Chinese girl that I ever met and deft fingers She gave me encouraging eyes contacts that straight into my eyes, her slim beautiful figure went around me that soft touch but sometimes firm fixed in some area It was kind of dancing fingers I would say on my body, and she made me relaxation and totally immersed in her charming movements I have a chronic pain in my lower back due to long time stresses and office work stuff that bothered me a lot when I told her that she fully understood and paid extra attention to that, she manipulated she called Oriental tuina and that really alleviated after treatment I have to say this is a bonus besides her feminine power Generally she cured my stresses in her ways that it is so different sensation beyond my expectations For me a European immigrant that is truly a hide gem I ever found. LOL.
-
02-17-26 09:21 #58271Senior Member

Posts: 113OTD damage at Mint
What is the typical OTD at Mint for TS and CFS?
Thanks, I'm going to have to experience this before it goes away like Aroma did.
-
02-17-26 05:05 #58270Senior Member

Posts: 63Tried to PM you buy your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 19:00 #58269Senior Member

Posts: 79Mint
Mint is great. Been there 7+ times, mostly with Yo-yo, but you can't go wrong with Cherry or Clara either! Feel free to DM if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by NewGuy79
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 12:49 #58268Senior Member

Posts: 35YMMV. I only was able to get L1. Younger and nice rack but a little disappointed I was ready for this. Will try again later.
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 23:01 #58267Senior Member

Posts: 256Mint
IMHO Mint is awesome. There are good places in Atlanta but Mint is special. Pm if you want.
Originally Posted by NewGuy79
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 22:14 #58266Senior Member

Posts: 289Decent spots around for sure depending your criteria.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 21:50 #58265Senior Member

Posts: 45Truist Park
Will be near Truist this coming week and next. Looking for a great FS spot. From digging through the board it looks like Mint might be the best options not too far away. If anyone has a better one feel free to PM me. Is Mint still as good as the posts I found say it is? I'd be happy to give anyone the (very little) info for the Savannah area if ever needed. But don't get your hopes up. It isn't much. I guess that's why I'm a little overwhelmed with the ATL options. You guys have many more options LOL.
-
02-15-26 17:09 #58264Regular Member

Posts: 1Any respnse
Does any know if these are worth visiting? I don't want to try if no good.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:39 #58263Regular Member

Posts: 7Mint
Went to Mint for the first time last week. Nice place. Clean. Great parking area to blend in. 80 to the house for an hour. Stripping down in my room and in walks Bibi. Whew boy. When she opened her mouth and spoke, my excitement came to a haunt. Her voice is alarming deep. The first thing I did is hug her and slowly run my hand under her skirt. Although no signs of any sort of manhood, I forced myself to settle for L1. Very sweet and accommodating, but that tone. As I was leaving, I was introduced to the other 2. One of them also had a deep voice. What in the world?! Anyone else get a strange vibe here?
-
02-15-26 14:43 #58262Senior Member

Posts: 30[QUOTE=JustGuy001;7530118]Don't remember the name of the masseuse, but the massage was pretty much useless for me. She was pushing hard for CBJ but agreed for .8. In the middle of that, she asked for 1.6 for FS, but I declined as I was almost done. The CBJ ending was a little poor but hey there was at least something.[QUOTE]Yeah I get that. First time I went I asked to flip after a minute because I'm usually anxious to get the action started. Nuru massage is the only one that interests me.
-
02-15-26 09:40 #58261Regular Member

Posts: 19Visited a couple of weeks ago
Don't remember the name of the masseuse, but the massage was pretty much useless for me. She was pushing hard for CBJ but agreed for .8. In the middle of that, she asked for 1.6 for FS, but I declined as I was almost done. The CBJ ending was a little poor but hey there was at least something.
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 08:48 #58260Senior Member

Posts: 4941874 Piedmont Ave NE.
Originally Posted by CougarBear
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





