Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 4059 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 60874
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59704
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarBear  [View Original Post]
    There are a few Aura Spa locations listed near Atlanta on Google, is this the off Piedmont near Cheshire Bridge?
    1874 Piedmont Ave NE.

  2. #59703

    Birthday

    I'm thinking about going to Atlanta for my birthday. Can anyone recommend any good FS locations? You can PM as well.

  3. #59702

    Alpharetta and Cumming

    Are these two towns desserts?

  4. #59701

    Decatur?

    Heading out to Atlanta and will be staying in Decatur. Any good FS locations around there? Feel free to PM.

  5. #59700
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Around here for business and saw this place. Grand Opening. Greeted by Bella. She was wearing casual clothing with tight yoga pants. She is very thick and has a nice rack. She gave me a hug and was very friendly. I grabbed her ass. Very nice and firm. Gave 60 for the hour.
    There are a few Aura Spa locations listed near Atlanta on Google, is this the off Piedmont near Cheshire Bridge?

  6. #59699
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Around here for business and saw this place. Grand Opening. Greeted by Bella. She was wearing casual clothing with tight yoga pants. She is very thick and has a nice rack. She gave me a hug and was very friendly. I grabbed her ass. Very nice and firm. Gave 60 for the hour.

    Started with a standard massage. She was very skilled. Spent her time and got all the pressure points. She asked if I wanted to use oil but I told her no. She would tease my crack and brush against my balls. During I would rub her ass and thighs. She has smooth skin. On the flip, she ask what kind of service I wanted. I said everything. She signaled with her hand how much it would cost. I nodded yes. She got undressed and I started to play with her tits and suck on her amazing nipples. She has all natural DDs. We then began to DFK and it got hot and passionate. She then went down and started BBBJ. She could really suck. Amazing skills. She then slipped on a hat and we did Mish and Doggy. I finished in doggy because her ass is so bouncy and soft. She cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table of 140. Might stop by again before I head back to Cali.
    For real? Atl hasn't seen prices like that in years!

  7. #59698
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Bella at Aura Massage, Atlanta GA

    Around here for business and saw this place. Grand Opening. Greeted by Bella. She was wearing casual clothing with tight yoga pants. She is very thick and has a nice rack. She gave me a hug and was very friendly. I grabbed her ass. Very nice and firm. Gave 60 for the hour.

    Started with a standard massage. She was very skilled. Spent her time and got all the pressure points. She asked if I wanted to use oil but I told her no. She would tease my crack and brush against my balls. During I would rub her ass and thighs. She has smooth skin. On the flip, she ask what kind of service I wanted. I said everything. She signaled with her hand how much it would cost. I nodded yes. She got undressed and I started to play with her tits and suck on her amazing nipples. She has all natural DDs. We then began to DFK and it got hot and passionate. She then went down and started BBBJ. She could really suck. Amazing skills. She then slipped on a hat and we did Mish and Doggy. I finished in doggy because her ass is so bouncy and soft. She cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table of 140. Might stop by again before I head back to Cali.

  8. #59697

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by David1484  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking how I feel about nearly 70-year-old Asian women named Amy.

    Who may have mental health issues, being sensually.

    Active as a grandmother.
    You only have 4 posts and they're all about Amy. In broken English.

    Not finding you a credible witness.

  9. #59696

    Fuji or Fujitsu

    Quote Originally Posted by David1484  [View Original Post]
    And elderly woman suddenly rushed at me. I was so startled and disgusted I almost fainted.

    Her name is Amy.
    I've never even heard of Fujitsu. Are you talking about Fuji I'm Chamblee?

  10. #59695

    Fujitsu Spa (A senior center)

    Amy, almost 70! A woman who sells her body while leaving her soldier husband behind.

  11. #59694

    Fujitsu spa bed

    If you're asking how I feel about nearly 70-year-old Asian women named Amy.

    Who may have mental health issues, being sensually.

    Active as a grandmother.

  12. #59693

    Ek

    Anyone have recent experience with Ek Stn mountn?

    Please share or DM me damage & lineup.

  13. #59692

    I'm into it

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    Send me a DM when you can. Thanks brother!

  14. #59691

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    I'm headed down that way in a couple of days. Could you hook me up with this info? Your box is full by the way.

  15. #59690
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    You loaded up your friend like your mailbox after posting that message. I went to a Duluth area spa today around 2:15 and found the lights on except the open sign and the door was locked.
    Door locked and lights on means heavy activity inside!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape