Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 60912
-
02-13-26 08:39 #59697Senior Member

Posts: 1575Yes please
I'm headed down that way in a couple of days. Could you hook me up with this info? Your box is full by the way.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 06:56 #59696Senior Member

Posts: 65Door locked and lights on means heavy activity inside!
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 05:21 #59695Regular Member

Posts: 4LOL you're mailbox got full quick. I am curious so try to message me if you get the chance.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 22:06 #59694Senior Member

Posts: 47Mailbox full
You loaded up your friend like your mailbox after posting that message. I went to a Duluth area spa today around 2:15 and found the lights on except the open sign and the door was locked.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 18:26 #59693Regular Member

Posts: 8Fujitsu spa
And elderly woman suddenly rushed at me. I was so startled and disgusted I almost fainted.
Her name is Amy.
-
02-12-26 16:18 #59692Senior Member

Posts: 113Bbfs
Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
-
02-12-26 14:50 #59691Senior Member

Posts: 114Chubby Asian type
Been on a hiatus, dipping my toe back in to see if anything has improved. Looking for a chubby thick Asian in or around Gwinnett co. Happy hunting!!
-
02-11-26 22:32 #59690Senior Member

Posts: 33What He Said
Right?
Though I will say. If they did advertise such things, I'd go there. Not my preference, but it means for the right price, they'll get with it.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:51 #59689Senior Member

Posts: 65Asian Cherry
Great analysis! Can you explain what you mean by "milking position from the under"? Send me a PM please. Also so everything was OTC? I guess, considering my long standing situation, that she was closer to 7/10 on looks but opinion only! Wearing jeans. That's unusual. BTW. Please clean out your text file. I can't send anything!
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:41 #59688Senior Member

Posts: 241Cherry Massage Atlanta
Under the posting of Cincinnati555 of reviews:
Well, I went. Requested her and from what I can tell I did have her as a MT. (Alana) Looks 4 / 10 with corduroy jeans, 6/10 massage. I do like the small size but for me nothing more then OTC why. For warmth, and would have tipped way more for more UTC. With a personality 8/10 .
I wanted a 45 for. 6 and was only given a 30 for that amount. (IDK if the time was passed along to her, but just wanted to say) I adjusted the amount of tip. I would say that the massage was.
Very relaxing and some spots were hit as needed. I also appreciated the milking position from the under was great with oil. The room was / is super clean and location was busy. The bell rang 3 X and it was after 2 pm. There is enough information here to know who I was during this visit.
I was at. 6 for 45 (got 30) so tipped. 4 for milking. 85/ OTD.
-
02-11-26 20:37 #59687Senior Member

Posts: 48Aroma
Hey man. Did you ever see or experience any of those toys mentioned in the article. That's kinda shocking to hear. Haha.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 18:42 #59686Regular Member

Posts: 12MSSS / Jade Spa
Anyone know if they are re-opening? It's been about 2 weeks since they closed. PMs are fine.
-
02-11-26 09:59 #59685Senior Member

Posts: 59Say what?
B-plugs? Strap ons? What why'all been doing in there??
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:04 #59684Regular Member

Posts: 10Gingko Spa
Ages are from late 30's to early 50's.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:36 #59683Regular Member

Posts: 18Aroma West Point Busted?! Need some other recommendation
So can someone DM some other places that offer similar services because I've only been to Aroma.







Reply With Quote





