Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 17678
-
02-16-26 14:51 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 27Not sure on DATY didn't inquire. Would assume so. Was at hotel near 44/ Hampton. But who knows now these girls move around a lot.
Originally Posted by CosmoKramr
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:33 #16762Regular Member

Posts: 13Sunbunny
Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 06:17 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 304Passion, younger girl, awburn or brunette
Stay away from this girl, definitely DID NOT, turn a new page over. Heavy drug used with pimp or manager and will downright RIP YOU OFF. Dangerous.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 01:30 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 406Look up day use hotels, you tend to get a 4-6 hour window.
Originally Posted by Lunch
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 15:53 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 27Sunbunny legit
Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
-
02-14-26 14:34 #16758Regular Member

Posts: 23Outcalls
Where do you all usually do outcalls? Cheep hotel, hourly hotel? I don't want to pay for a whole night at hotel when I just need an hour, but the hourly motels seems kind of gross. Much appreciate it if anyone knows some good outcall spots.
-
02-14-26 06:51 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 229You all can ignore this post LOL.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
I could have sworn the link worked when I read Bluestar's review and thought it took me to the other passion. I realize now this is Greek goddess we're talking about. What a bummer tho because she looks kinda hot.
-
02-14-26 01:56 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 406Yeah she's a nice girl.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 23:00 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 229Have you seen this one? There are two different passions. This one also goes by Greek goddess. Haven't seen her but been texting. Did you actually see her? I read a review where someone lost $200 on her switching locations. Most recent ads indicate she's done "playing" and wants to do good by her clients.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
If you actually saw this one, I'd appreciate the review. I might T1 FTT but would prefer to hear of others experiences.
-
02-13-26 08:09 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 140Here is the unhappy escort's pic
Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I don’t say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 00:48 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 163I thought about seeing her as well. Body looks pretty decent and the prices are not bad either.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 22:37 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 240Simple google search
Just enter some of the Details Bluestar used into google and switch to image search her pic comes up.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 21:36 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 27Smashed this Passion recently, but doubt its the same Passion you guys are referencing. Had all kind of different combinations to sort through but ended up settling at 200 HH cfs w bbj. Decent time and was legit but some whacky convos.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
Bbfscip was also offered for an extra 1. 5.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201835800
-
02-12-26 19:28 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 140Passion Greek
Yeah, I messed up and should have pasted a screen capture of her ad. I saw her last night and the link was still active when I posted today. I guess the only good thing is she took her ad down and she won't make anyone else miserable today.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 18:56 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 233Agreed but now the link is dead and I don't know who to avoid.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




