Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16751
    Yea it kinda difficult to get in contact with her and I know her personally. I'm not sure if she still doing it but I heard she use to just take guys money once she takes you to a spot. Damn that awesome you got videos of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  2. #16750

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.
    Not at all haggard or rough looking. She's an attractive older mom next door, probably in her early to mid 50's with a great body, especially for her age. That's kind of my type and I literally told her to her face that she shouldn't filter her pics. I had a great GFE session with her a few weeks back.

  3. #16749
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.
    Last I heard she had gone deep into the drugs and it was no longer safe to see her. I've got a couple of great videos of her though.

  4. #16748
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny... Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them...
    Looking at how heavy and obvious the face filters were, I figured she had to be much older and / or haggard looking.

  5. #16747

    Bliss bbj best

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her forever and never get a response. Any secret to how you got ahold of her. Like does she only reply late at night or anything you included in your text you think got her attention? I'm really only interested in BBBJ and if she's really good, I want to see her.
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She hasn't posted in a while, but she was great. Young, petite, great bbj and cim finish I've been craving.

  6. #16746
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.
    Not sure on DATY didn't inquire. Would assume so. Was at hotel near 44/ Hampton. But who knows now these girls move around a lot.

  7. #16745

    Sunbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003
    Thank you for your post. I have had her on my radar. Does she by chance allow DATY. Also, whereabouts are her in call location.

  8. #16744

    Passion, younger girl, awburn or brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I dont say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
    Stay away from this girl, definitely DID NOT, turn a new page over. Heavy drug used with pimp or manager and will downright RIP YOU OFF. Dangerous.

  9. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunch  [View Original Post]
    Where do you all usually do outcalls? Cheep hotel, hourly hotel? I don't want to pay for a whole night at hotel when I just need an hour, but the hourly motels seems kind of gross. Much appreciate it if anyone knows some good outcall spots.
    Look up day use hotels, you tend to get a 4-6 hour window.

  10. #16742

    Sunbunny legit

    Saw Sunbunny 200 qv cfs. BBFS was offered for extra. Little older than her pics and bit older than I like them but still attractive and nice tan body was a cool chick too. Coms were a diffcult for a few days but once she locked in a time it was all good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201914003

  11. #16741
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Outcalls

    Where do you all usually do outcalls? Cheep hotel, hourly hotel? I don't want to pay for a whole night at hotel when I just need an hour, but the hourly motels seems kind of gross. Much appreciate it if anyone knows some good outcall spots.

  12. #16740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen this one? There are two different passions. This one also goes by Greek goddess. Haven't seen her but been texting. Did you actually see her? I read a review where someone lost $200 on her switching locations. Most recent ads indicate she's done "playing" and wants to do good by her clients.

    If you actually saw this one, I'd appreciate the review. I might T1 FTT but would prefer to hear of others experiences.
    You all can ignore this post LOL.

    I could have sworn the link worked when I read Bluestar's review and thought it took me to the other passion. I realize now this is Greek goddess we're talking about. What a bummer tho because she looks kinda hot.

  13. #16739
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    Smashed this Passion recently, but doubt its the same Passion you guys are referencing. Had all kind of different combinations to sort through but ended up settling at 200 HH cfs w bbj. Decent time and was legit but some whacky convos.

    Bbfscip was also offered for an extra 1. 5.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201835800
    Yeah she's a nice girl.

  14. #16738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I dont say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
    Have you seen this one? There are two different passions. This one also goes by Greek goddess. Haven't seen her but been texting. Did you actually see her? I read a review where someone lost $200 on her switching locations. Most recent ads indicate she's done "playing" and wants to do good by her clients.

    If you actually saw this one, I'd appreciate the review. I might T1 FTT but would prefer to hear of others experiences.

  15. #16737

    Here is the unhappy escort's pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Just enter some of the Details Bluestar used into google and switch to image search her pic comes up.
    Thanks Parakleet for the idea, I did a google search with the ad details and came up with her pictures. Her ad is up again this morning and I don’t say I did not warn you: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/pure-passion-that-cant-be-deni/115120024161.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4186.jpeg‎   IMG_4187.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape