Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 372 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5570
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5375

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    BlahTime your inbox is full.

    Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.
    Yea I closed an account awhile ago. Learned about the changes the hard way.

  2. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    BlahTime your inbox is full.

    Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.
    It's newer over the past few months I believe. I will suspend my account from time to time, but won't delete it just because of this new practice. No chance I'm submitting doing that.

  3. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    If you figure this out please let me know. Also there were prepurchased Visa cards that used to work for payment. Anyone figure out a similar trick?
    BlahTime your inbox is full.

    Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.

  4. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricBuster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to make a new account on seeking and successfully bypassed the selfie verification? I've seen lots of new SB accounts that seem to have bypassed that. Unless they are fake accounts.
    If you figure this out please let me know. Also there were prepurchased Visa cards that used to work for payment. Anyone figure out a similar trick?

  5. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Update on her: looks like I'll see her later part of next week.

  6. #5370
    Has anyone tried to make a new account on seeking and successfully bypassed the selfie verification? I've seen lots of new SB accounts that seem to have bypassed that. Unless they are fake accounts.

  7. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    Is she someone who is only contactable through Seeking? Or is she ok with her info being shared since she's essentially a pro?
    I haven't seen any ads by her outside of Seeking (I've done image searches) so I haven't seen her number anywhere. I don't now if she's OK with sharing her info. She hasn't yet replied to my message on Seeking.

  8. #5368

    Leah

    Hello guys I've met with this lady a couple of times and has been very nice to me.

    Hit me up for number seniors only. Senior guys PM me for number.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf

  9. #5367

    Pro Tip

    Welcome to the brotherhood, GeekJay. Great reporting!

    Pro Tip. If you enter the 12 digit Seeking identifier into the USASG search bar, you'll get hits on previous reviews. For Michelle for example, copy and paste "938 e19 fc81 f0" into the search bar to see previous reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    Could I please get feedback on these two ladies? I've searched and found reviews of them but nothing recent. Thanks!

    Michelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    LEO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d

  10. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedevil  [View Original Post]
    MichelleSuzy is def real and fun. She's exactly what GentleGiant said. Used to only do anal but now the menu is open. She's actually really cute and worth the time. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'd def see her again.
    Is she someone who is only contactable through Seeking? Or is she ok with her info being shared since she's essentially a pro?

  11. #5365
    MichelleSuzy is def real and fun. She's exactly what GentleGiant said. Used to only do anal but now the menu is open. She's actually really cute and worth the time. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'd def see her again.

  12. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    That's her being business-like. Her pictures on SA are 100% accurate. She's 26-28, cute and petite. Did you meet her or did you just talk to her on the phone?
    Only talked to her on the phone, only because I was skeptical about her voice sounding like deep-ish female voice.

  13. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Question about her. How did her voice sounded like to you? When I had the chance to see her and talked to her over the phone her voice sounded like she was in her 40's unlike her petite hound picture.
    That's her being business-like. Her pictures on SA are 100% accurate. She's 26-28, cute and petite. Did you meet her or did you just talk to her on the phone?

  14. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Question about her. How did her voice sounded like to you? When I had the chance to see her and talked to her over the phone her voice sounded like she was in her 40's unlike her petite hound picture.

  15. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
    Yeah I got that vibe from the reviews that I read but none of them are recent. When did you see her last?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape