Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5569
-
02-13-26 16:41 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 62Has anyone tried to make a new account on seeking and successfully bypassed the selfie verification? I've seen lots of new SB accounts that seem to have bypassed that. Unless they are fake accounts.
-
02-12-26 19:04 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 38I haven't seen any ads by her outside of Seeking (I've done image searches) so I haven't seen her number anywhere. I don't now if she's OK with sharing her info. She hasn't yet replied to my message on Seeking.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 19:22 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 299Leah
Hello guys I've met with this lady a couple of times and has been very nice to me.
Hit me up for number seniors only. Senior guys PM me for number.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf
-
02-11-26 13:33 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 517Pro Tip
Welcome to the brotherhood, GeekJay. Great reporting!
Pro Tip. If you enter the 12 digit Seeking identifier into the USASG search bar, you'll get hits on previous reviews. For Michelle for example, copy and paste "938 e19 fc81 f0" into the search bar to see previous reports.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 10:22 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 67Is she someone who is only contactable through Seeking? Or is she ok with her info being shared since she's essentially a pro?
Originally Posted by Bedevil
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:34 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 33MichelleSuzy is def real and fun. She's exactly what GentleGiant said. Used to only do anal but now the menu is open. She's actually really cute and worth the time. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'd def see her again.
-
02-10-26 18:13 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 54Only talked to her on the phone, only because I was skeptical about her voice sounding like deep-ish female voice.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 17:08 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 423That's her being business-like. Her pictures on SA are 100% accurate. She's 26-28, cute and petite. Did you meet her or did you just talk to her on the phone?
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:54 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 54Question about her. How did her voice sounded like to you? When I had the chance to see her and talked to her over the phone her voice sounded like she was in her 40's unlike her petite hound picture.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 10:38 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah I got that vibe from the reviews that I read but none of them are recent. When did you see her last?
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 10:02 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 80Michelle
Michelle is basically a pro. She's been discussed on here a lot. She used to only do oral and greek but something changed a while back and now she doesn't do greek anymore, only does FS (according to her). I never saw her until she switched to FS so don't really know about the past. She's very responsive, is usually ready quickly, can host or come to you and responds well to requests. The only down side to me is that she has a very pro vibe and doesn't want to spend much time together other than doing the deed but that's probably an upside for a lot of the guys on here LOL.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 23:33 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 38I reached out to her a couple times since November but she never replied.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 20:33 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 38Feedback Request
Could I please get feedback on these two ladies? I've searched and found reviews of them but nothing recent. Thanks!
Michelle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0
LEO.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d
-
02-09-26 09:44 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 38Reports
Hello everyone! My first post after joining and hoping to contribute a little before asking for input.
I've seen or communicated these girls within the last two months:
Stella.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-f7e4dfe2bb82
Cute, short, DTF with everything covered. 300 cannot host. Can keep a conversation. Started with lunch for a M&G and had her over a couple days later. Definitely will repeat, her schedule can be hectic at times.
Lucy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d33d62419a2a
Very cute, also short, DTF with CFS and bare oral. 300 and can host. Fun to be with. Very hectic schedule but worth being patient. Met at Starbucks to chat for a bit, then up to my room.
Liyah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-f05c576ef6d2
A little on the tall side, DTF, can host, 300 for CFS and BBBJ. Not sure I will see her again, she's nice and good looking, just not a lot of chemistry but this is very subjective.
Stephanie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3edf50579acd
BBW, short, cute face, 200 for BBBJ. She's a talker but not a clock watcher. I didn't ask about hosting as I had a room already.
Jenna.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b5c057700236
Licensed masseuse, hosts at her house in Garner. She's nice and will do BFS and BBBJ after rubbing your back with lotion. 300. Will repeat. Definitely a pro. Easy to schedule.
-
02-07-26 19:25 #5360Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Wilmington, her name is Jessica and she is 25. If you like chocolate girls, this one is very cute and has a fantastic body. Really looking for just one SD for allowance, shopping, etc. Until she finds the one, very open minded as far as PPM meets. Doesn't prefer rough sex, but enjoys all of it including spanking, choking and slapping. Loves being f*ed in doggy, and likes being grabbed by her hair and being f*ed deep and hard. Open to being tied up as well as anal. Pretty much the only thing she said no to was girls and 3 sums. She will even swallow for head. Looking for a mid to high range PPM allowance. Motivated to meet right away. Open to travel for the right allowance. Might be open to BBFS.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Jessica688/









Reply With Quote






