Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 59472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58257

    Ek

    Anyone have recent experience with Ek Stn mountn?

    Please share or DM me damage & lineup.

  2. #58256

    I'm into it

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    Send me a DM when you can. Thanks brother!

  3. #58255

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    I'm headed down that way in a couple of days. Could you hook me up with this info? Your box is full by the way.

  4. #58254
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    You loaded up your friend like your mailbox after posting that message. I went to a Duluth area spa today around 2:15 and found the lights on except the open sign and the door was locked.
    Door locked and lights on means heavy activity inside!

  5. #58253
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    LOL you're mailbox got full quick. I am curious so try to message me if you get the chance.

  6. #58252

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    You loaded up your friend like your mailbox after posting that message. I went to a Duluth area spa today around 2:15 and found the lights on except the open sign and the door was locked.

  7. #58251

    Fujitsu spa

    And elderly woman suddenly rushed at me. I was so startled and disgusted I almost fainted.

    Her name is Amy.

  8. #58250

    Bbfs

    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.

  9. #58249

    Chubby Asian type

    Been on a hiatus, dipping my toe back in to see if anything has improved. Looking for a chubby thick Asian in or around Gwinnett co. Happy hunting!!

  10. #58248

    What He Said

    Right?

    Though I will say. If they did advertise such things, I'd go there. Not my preference, but it means for the right price, they'll get with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    B-plugs? Strap ons? What why'all been doing in there??

  11. #58247

    Asian Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Under the posting of Cincinnati555 of reviews:

    Well, I went. Requested her and from what I can tell I did have her as a MT. (Alana) Looks 4 / 10 with corduroy jeans, 6/10 massage. I do like the small size but for me nothing more then OTC why. For warmth, and would have tipped way more for more UTC. With a personality 8/10 .

    I wanted a 45 for. 6 and was only given a 30 for that amount. (IDK if the time was passed along to her, but just wanted to say) I adjusted the amount of tip. I would say that the massage was.

    Very relaxing and some spots were hit as needed. I also appreciated the milking position from the under was great with oil. The room was / is super clean and location was busy. The bell rang 3 X and it was after 2 pm. There is enough information here to know who I was during this visit.

    I was at. 6 for 45 (got 30) so tipped. 4 for milking. 85/ OTD.
    Great analysis! Can you explain what you mean by "milking position from the under"? Send me a PM please. Also so everything was OTC? I guess, considering my long standing situation, that she was closer to 7/10 on looks but opinion only! Wearing jeans. That's unusual. BTW. Please clean out your text file. I can't send anything!

  12. #58246

    Cherry Massage Atlanta

    Under the posting of Cincinnati555 of reviews:

    Well, I went. Requested her and from what I can tell I did have her as a MT. (Alana) Looks 4 / 10 with corduroy jeans, 6/10 massage. I do like the small size but for me nothing more then OTC why. For warmth, and would have tipped way more for more UTC. With a personality 8/10 .

    I wanted a 45 for. 6 and was only given a 30 for that amount. (IDK if the time was passed along to her, but just wanted to say) I adjusted the amount of tip. I would say that the massage was.

    Very relaxing and some spots were hit as needed. I also appreciated the milking position from the under was great with oil. The room was / is super clean and location was busy. The bell rang 3 X and it was after 2 pm. There is enough information here to know who I was during this visit.

    I was at. 6 for 45 (got 30) so tipped. 4 for milking. 85/ OTD.

  13. #58245

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Aroma in West Point was always. On point. One of my favorite spots.

    Looks like it may be over. Fingers crossed. Will post in the News forum as well.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Media-Reports
    Hey man. Did you ever see or experience any of those toys mentioned in the article. That's kinda shocking to hear. Haha.

  14. #58244

    MSSS / Jade Spa

    Anyone know if they are re-opening? It's been about 2 weeks since they closed. PMs are fine.

  15. #58243

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Aroma in West Point was always. On point. One of my favorite spots.

    Looks like it may be over. Fingers crossed. Will post in the News forum as well.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Media-Reports
    B-plugs? Strap ons? What why'all been doing in there??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape