Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 4059 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 60874
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59689
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    LOL you're mailbox got full quick. I am curious so try to message me if you get the chance.

  2. #59688

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.
    You loaded up your friend like your mailbox after posting that message. I went to a Duluth area spa today around 2:15 and found the lights on except the open sign and the door was locked.

  3. #59687

    Fujitsu spa

    And elderly woman suddenly rushed at me. I was so startled and disgusted I almost fainted.

    Her name is Amy.

  4. #59686

    Bbfs

    Ran into an old one If you like a massive tongue to kiss and BBFS send me a dm. She's a dirty girl Duluth area.

  5. #59685

    Chubby Asian type

    Been on a hiatus, dipping my toe back in to see if anything has improved. Looking for a chubby thick Asian in or around Gwinnett co. Happy hunting!!

  6. #59684

    What He Said

    Right?

    Though I will say. If they did advertise such things, I'd go there. Not my preference, but it means for the right price, they'll get with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    B-plugs? Strap ons? What why'all been doing in there??

  7. #59683

    Asian Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Under the posting of Cincinnati555 of reviews:

    Well, I went. Requested her and from what I can tell I did have her as a MT. (Alana) Looks 4 / 10 with corduroy jeans, 6/10 massage. I do like the small size but for me nothing more then OTC why. For warmth, and would have tipped way more for more UTC. With a personality 8/10 .

    I wanted a 45 for. 6 and was only given a 30 for that amount. (IDK if the time was passed along to her, but just wanted to say) I adjusted the amount of tip. I would say that the massage was.

    Very relaxing and some spots were hit as needed. I also appreciated the milking position from the under was great with oil. The room was / is super clean and location was busy. The bell rang 3 X and it was after 2 pm. There is enough information here to know who I was during this visit.

    I was at. 6 for 45 (got 30) so tipped. 4 for milking. 85/ OTD.
    Great analysis! Can you explain what you mean by "milking position from the under"? Send me a PM please. Also so everything was OTC? I guess, considering my long standing situation, that she was closer to 7/10 on looks but opinion only! Wearing jeans. That's unusual. BTW. Please clean out your text file. I can't send anything!

  8. #59682

    Cherry Massage Atlanta

    Under the posting of Cincinnati555 of reviews:

    Well, I went. Requested her and from what I can tell I did have her as a MT. (Alana) Looks 4 / 10 with corduroy jeans, 6/10 massage. I do like the small size but for me nothing more then OTC why. For warmth, and would have tipped way more for more UTC. With a personality 8/10 .

    I wanted a 45 for. 6 and was only given a 30 for that amount. (IDK if the time was passed along to her, but just wanted to say) I adjusted the amount of tip. I would say that the massage was.

    Very relaxing and some spots were hit as needed. I also appreciated the milking position from the under was great with oil. The room was / is super clean and location was busy. The bell rang 3 X and it was after 2 pm. There is enough information here to know who I was during this visit.

    I was at. 6 for 45 (got 30) so tipped. 4 for milking. 85/ OTD.

  9. #59681

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Aroma in West Point was always. On point. One of my favorite spots.

    Looks like it may be over. Fingers crossed. Will post in the News forum as well.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Media-Reports
    Hey man. Did you ever see or experience any of those toys mentioned in the article. That's kinda shocking to hear. Haha.

  10. #59680

    MSSS / Jade Spa

    Anyone know if they are re-opening? It's been about 2 weeks since they closed. PMs are fine.

  11. #59679

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Aroma in West Point was always. On point. One of my favorite spots.

    Looks like it may be over. Fingers crossed. Will post in the News forum as well.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Media-Reports
    B-plugs? Strap ons? What why'all been doing in there??

  12. #59678

    Gingko Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    Any of the them younger or typical older asian women?
    Ages are from late 30's to early 50's.

  13. #59677

    Aroma West Point Busted?! Need some other recommendation

    So can someone DM some other places that offer similar services because I've only been to Aroma.

  14. #59676
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffii99  [View Original Post]
    LOL I just can't seem to get some of their names right!

    I have had several good sessions with Coco, Jasmine, Lina and Lucy (not Edie) at Gingko. (42 XX Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta).

    They always provide the full session time, rates are lower than many ($70 for 60 minutes) shops and good massages.
    Any of the them younger or typical older asian women?

  15. #59675

    Aroma West Point

    Aroma in West Point was always. On point. One of my favorite spots.

    Looks like it may be over. Fingers crossed. Will post in the News forum as well.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Media-Reports

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape