Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 60896
-
02-11-26 22:32 #59681Senior Member

Posts: 33What He Said
Right?
Though I will say. If they did advertise such things, I'd go there. Not my preference, but it means for the right price, they'll get with it.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:51 #59680Senior Member

Posts: 65Asian Cherry
Great analysis! Can you explain what you mean by "milking position from the under"? Send me a PM please. Also so everything was OTC? I guess, considering my long standing situation, that she was closer to 7/10 on looks but opinion only! Wearing jeans. That's unusual. BTW. Please clean out your text file. I can't send anything!
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:41 #59679Senior Member

Posts: 241Cherry Massage Atlanta
Under the posting of Cincinnati555 of reviews:
Well, I went. Requested her and from what I can tell I did have her as a MT. (Alana) Looks 4 / 10 with corduroy jeans, 6/10 massage. I do like the small size but for me nothing more then OTC why. For warmth, and would have tipped way more for more UTC. With a personality 8/10 .
I wanted a 45 for. 6 and was only given a 30 for that amount. (IDK if the time was passed along to her, but just wanted to say) I adjusted the amount of tip. I would say that the massage was.
Very relaxing and some spots were hit as needed. I also appreciated the milking position from the under was great with oil. The room was / is super clean and location was busy. The bell rang 3 X and it was after 2 pm. There is enough information here to know who I was during this visit.
I was at. 6 for 45 (got 30) so tipped. 4 for milking. 85/ OTD.
-
02-11-26 20:37 #59678Senior Member

Posts: 48Aroma
Hey man. Did you ever see or experience any of those toys mentioned in the article. That's kinda shocking to hear. Haha.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 18:42 #59677Regular Member

Posts: 12MSSS / Jade Spa
Anyone know if they are re-opening? It's been about 2 weeks since they closed. PMs are fine.
-
02-11-26 09:59 #59676Senior Member

Posts: 59Say what?
B-plugs? Strap ons? What why'all been doing in there??
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:04 #59675Regular Member

Posts: 10Gingko Spa
Ages are from late 30's to early 50's.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:36 #59674Regular Member

Posts: 18Aroma West Point Busted?! Need some other recommendation
So can someone DM some other places that offer similar services because I've only been to Aroma.
-
02-10-26 23:34 #59673Senior Member

Posts: 62Any of the them younger or typical older asian women?
Originally Posted by Tuffii99
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 21:33 #59672Senior Member

Posts: 33Aroma West Point
Aroma in West Point was always. On point. One of my favorite spots.
Looks like it may be over. Fingers crossed. Will post in the News forum as well.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Media-Reports
-
02-10-26 11:30 #59671Senior Member

Posts: 117Eternity visit
What did you get from CoCo L1 or L2?
Originally Posted by KnuxWill
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:04 #59670Senior Member

Posts: 203Daisy Massage Location
Where is this Daisy Massage located? The only one that I know of is at Beaver Ruin and Steve Reynolds. Is it the same location?
Originally Posted by Bzm9000
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 21:53 #59669Regular Member

Posts: 10Gingko Spa (former ML) Lineup Revised
LOL I just can't seem to get some of their names right!
I have had several good sessions with Coco, Jasmine, Lina and Lucy (not Edie) at Gingko. (42 XX Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta).
They always provide the full session time, rates are lower than many ($70 for 60 minutes) shops and good massages.
-
02-09-26 18:56 #59668Regular Member

Posts: 22Eternity visit
I visited Eternity recently and my visit was ok. I felt a little annoyed that I made an appointment with Mae but end up getting switched with another lady there, Coco I believe is the name. My visit was pretty solid although Coco doesn't speak good English and when I visited, she seemed a bit out of it so the session was not as enjoyable as it could have been. It is still a pretty solid place to go.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:01 #59667Regular Member

Posts: 10Ms / Jade alternatives?
Drove by ms-sp and still closed today. Any alternatives in same area worth checking out until they are back open? PM open.
TIA.











Reply With Quote




