Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5570
-
02-17-26 09:30 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 97Inbox cleared
Yea I closed an account awhile ago. Learned about the changes the hard way.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 23:30 #5374Regular Member

Posts: 18It's newer over the past few months I believe. I will suspend my account from time to time, but won't delete it just because of this new practice. No chance I'm submitting doing that.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 19:17 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 38BlahTime your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
Seeking and selfies: when did they start this practice? I've had my account for only a couple years and didn't have to go through that.
-
02-14-26 13:11 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 97If you figure this out please let me know. Also there were prepurchased Visa cards that used to work for payment. Anyone figure out a similar trick?
Originally Posted by FabricBuster
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:34 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 38Update on her: looks like I'll see her later part of next week.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:41 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 62Has anyone tried to make a new account on seeking and successfully bypassed the selfie verification? I've seen lots of new SB accounts that seem to have bypassed that. Unless they are fake accounts.
-
02-12-26 19:04 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 38I haven't seen any ads by her outside of Seeking (I've done image searches) so I haven't seen her number anywhere. I don't now if she's OK with sharing her info. She hasn't yet replied to my message on Seeking.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 19:22 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 299Leah
Hello guys I've met with this lady a couple of times and has been very nice to me.
Hit me up for number seniors only. Senior guys PM me for number.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf
-
02-11-26 13:33 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 517Pro Tip
Welcome to the brotherhood, GeekJay. Great reporting!
Pro Tip. If you enter the 12 digit Seeking identifier into the USASG search bar, you'll get hits on previous reviews. For Michelle for example, copy and paste "938 e19 fc81 f0" into the search bar to see previous reports.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 10:22 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 67Is she someone who is only contactable through Seeking? Or is she ok with her info being shared since she's essentially a pro?
Originally Posted by Bedevil
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:34 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 33MichelleSuzy is def real and fun. She's exactly what GentleGiant said. Used to only do anal but now the menu is open. She's actually really cute and worth the time. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'd def see her again.
-
02-10-26 18:13 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 54Only talked to her on the phone, only because I was skeptical about her voice sounding like deep-ish female voice.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 17:08 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 427That's her being business-like. Her pictures on SA are 100% accurate. She's 26-28, cute and petite. Did you meet her or did you just talk to her on the phone?
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:54 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 54Question about her. How did her voice sounded like to you? When I had the chance to see her and talked to her over the phone her voice sounded like she was in her 40's unlike her petite hound picture.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 10:38 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah I got that vibe from the reviews that I read but none of them are recent. When did you see her last?
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




