Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35979
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ebony today for half an hour, massage was actually great, only issue was, she just did a HJ, when asked did she do anything else she said nope. She did have an appointment after me, not sure if it was a regular. Will try once more with Jessica / Jenny but if I get a mad experience with that, then I will just go to clubs only.
    For Level 1 its hardly worth the effort to park at that place. I wouldn't go back either. For Jenny, Well, that's old hat. What's the story with Mia? Is she still there?

  2. #35978

    Saigon. Ebony

    Saw Ebony today for half an hour, massage was actually great, only issue was, she just did a HJ, when asked did she do anything else she said nope. She did have an appointment after me, not sure if it was a regular. Will try once more with Jessica / Jenny but if I get a mad experience with that, then I will just go to clubs only.

  3. #35977

    Alternatively

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Clearly it is now time for us to switch over to pig latin.
    Can resume reporting on massage providers. Interesting how much we get into code debate when it's not the topic at hand.

  4. #35976

    Coded speak

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    "It turned out that the 'dreams' described by these criminal masterminds were not dreams at all but were actual sexual encounters taking place while they were fully awake," said Dearbon, Michigan Police Chief Issa Shahin. "It took us years and a $6. 2 million federal cryptography grant to crack the diabolically clever codes they used to communicate about their heinous activities. ".
    Clearly it is now time for us to switch over to pig latin.

  5. #35975
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    We're waiting to see the Dateline NBC episode, about how the police had to gather local and state resources to crack it and solve the mystery.
    "It turned out that the 'dreams' described by these criminal masterminds were not dreams at all but were actual sexual encounters taking place while they were fully awake," said Dearbon, Michigan Police Chief Issa Shahin. "It took us years and a $6. 2 million federal cryptography grant to crack the diabolically clever codes they used to communicate about their heinous activities. ".

  6. #35974
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Ah, now I understand. It's all a secret code meant to fool cops. No wonder these woman look confused when I try to hand them 300 actual roses in exchange for intercourse.
    We're waiting to see the Dateline NBC episode, about how the police had to gather local and state resources to crack it and solve the mystery.

  7. #35973
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Its a lame attempt at trying to be secretive or discreet at saying they got a hand job, blow job, or stuck their cock in a provider for full sex during a visit. Its not cute OR discreet and when undercover law enforcement reads these pages it will NOT fool them into thinking nothing is going on during an appointment. Same thing with $, $$, $$ and so on. $100.00, $200.00, $300.00.
    Ah, now I understand. It's all a secret code meant to fool cops. No wonder these woman look confused when I try to hand them 300 actual roses in exchange for intercourse.

  8. #35972

    Its stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.
    Its a lame attempt at trying to be secretive or discreet at saying they got a hand job, blow job, or stuck their cock in a provider for full sex during a visit. Its not cute OR discreet and when undercover law enforcement reads these pages it will NOT fool them into thinking nothing is going on during an appointment. Same thing with $, $$, $$ and so on. $100.00, $200.00, $300.00.

  9. #35971

    I meant L1 my bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    IE is Latin for id est which translates to "in other words".
    L1 is handjob, L2 is BJ. But I'm not sure that's an option either her.

  10. #35970
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.
    IE is Latin for “ id est” which translates to "in other words".

  11. #35969

    Summer Saigon

    Anyone know what happened to summer at Saigon? She's been MIA for a while.

  12. #35968

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantab  [View Original Post]
    Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.
    Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.

  13. #35967

    Great Hands

    Have some time tonight and I was thinking about journeying out to Great Hands. Any one know what the current lineup looks like?

  14. #35966

    Natasha

    Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.

  15. #35965

    L1, l2

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.
    I did not know she does l2. That changes everything. I'm going to have to have to finally make the journey out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape