Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 37344
-
02-14-26 08:12 #35979Senior Member

Posts: 480For Level 1 its hardly worth the effort to park at that place. I wouldn't go back either. For Jenny, Well, that's old hat. What's the story with Mia? Is she still there?
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 21:56 #35978Senior Member

Posts: 1470Saigon. Ebony
Saw Ebony today for half an hour, massage was actually great, only issue was, she just did a HJ, when asked did she do anything else she said nope. She did have an appointment after me, not sure if it was a regular. Will try once more with Jessica / Jenny but if I get a mad experience with that, then I will just go to clubs only.
-
02-13-26 15:04 #35977Senior Member

Posts: 426Alternatively
Can resume reporting on massage providers. Interesting how much we get into code debate when it's not the topic at hand.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:46 #35976Senior Member

Posts: 926Coded speak
Clearly it is now time for us to switch over to pig latin.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 12:06 #35975Senior Member

Posts: 1148"It turned out that the 'dreams' described by these criminal masterminds were not dreams at all but were actual sexual encounters taking place while they were fully awake," said Dearbon, Michigan Police Chief Issa Shahin. "It took us years and a $6. 2 million federal cryptography grant to crack the diabolically clever codes they used to communicate about their heinous activities. ".
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:16 #35974Senior Member

Posts: 1176We're waiting to see the Dateline NBC episode, about how the police had to gather local and state resources to crack it and solve the mystery.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 08:06 #35973Senior Member

Posts: 1148Ah, now I understand. It's all a secret code meant to fool cops. No wonder these woman look confused when I try to hand them 300 actual roses in exchange for intercourse.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 06:40 #35972Senior Member

Posts: 246Its stupid
Its a lame attempt at trying to be secretive or discreet at saying they got a hand job, blow job, or stuck their cock in a provider for full sex during a visit. Its not cute OR discreet and when undercover law enforcement reads these pages it will NOT fool them into thinking nothing is going on during an appointment. Same thing with $, $$, $$ and so on. $100.00, $200.00, $300.00.
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 21:17 #35971Senior Member

Posts: 426I meant L1 my bad
L1 is handjob, L2 is BJ. But I'm not sure that's an option either her.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:36 #35970Senior Member

Posts: 926IE is Latin for “ id est” which translates to "in other words".
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:24 #35969Senior Member

Posts: 59Summer Saigon
Anyone know what happened to summer at Saigon? She's been MIA for a while.
-
02-11-26 20:22 #35968Senior Member

Posts: 121Natasha
Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.
Originally Posted by Cantab
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 15:05 #35967Regular Member

Posts: 13Great Hands
Have some time tonight and I was thinking about journeying out to Great Hands. Any one know what the current lineup looks like?
-
02-11-26 12:10 #35966Senior Member

Posts: 45Natasha
Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.
-
02-11-26 09:31 #35965Senior Member

Posts: 345L1, l2
I did not know she does l2. That changes everything. I'm going to have to have to finally make the journey out there.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





