Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 2507 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 37603
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36223

    Its stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.
    Its a lame attempt at trying to be secretive or discreet at saying they got a hand job, blow job, or stuck their cock in a provider for full sex during a visit. Its not cute OR discreet and when undercover law enforcement reads these pages it will NOT fool them into thinking nothing is going on during an appointment. Same thing with $, $$, $$ and so on. $100.00, $200.00, $300.00.

  2. #36222

    I meant L1 my bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    IE is Latin for id est which translates to "in other words".
    L1 is handjob, L2 is BJ. But I'm not sure that's an option either her.

  3. #36221
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.
    IE is Latin for “ id est” which translates to "in other words".

  4. #36220

    Summer Saigon

    Anyone know what happened to summer at Saigon? She's been MIA for a while.

  5. #36219

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantab  [View Original Post]
    Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.
    Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.

  6. #36218

    Great Hands

    Have some time tonight and I was thinking about journeying out to Great Hands. Any one know what the current lineup looks like?

  7. #36217

    Natasha

    Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.

  8. #36216

    L1, l2

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.
    I did not know she does l2. That changes everything. I'm going to have to have to finally make the journey out there.

  9. #36215

    Springwell

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    I have never been here. I stopped over the weekend and was greeted by an older looking woman wearing a mini dress. I was told to come back in 40 minutes which I didn't return. Is there more than one girl working there? When I say old she like a wrinkly old grandma. I guess my question is this place worth it?
    I stopped by last spring and, like you, was met by a well-endowed older lady; I estimated her to be in her sixties. She was nice and pleasant. The massage was 6/10. The massage table in the room I was in didn't have the customary opening for your face, which doesn't work well for me. On the flip just wanted the HE. With that said, the flip was fun; she wasn't shy about where her hands roamed. I think a return trip would be warranted, especially now knowing more about what the establishment offers, but have yet to pull the trigger.

  10. #36214

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyxser70  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her plenty of times over the years; they've never come off. I saw her semi recently and it wasn't quite the same amount of passion as all the times before. We'd always make out for a while and I explore her coconuts before finally laying down. She's married now too so maybe she keeps the hubby in mind now.
    Like I said, it did take a few visits to get them off but when they did it was another level of fun. I agree that her enthusiasm varies, but it's good to know she's keeping her new hubby in mind as I cover her cocunuts LOL She's a gem and I always enjoy my visits with her.

  11. #36213
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Please treat her right. She is a very special girl. mm686
    What area is she in?

  12. #36212

    Q therapy

    I can confirm that ruby, formally of magic / goldstar, is now working at q therapy.

  13. #36211
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    The panties do come off, but it takes several visits. I agree that she is a sweetheart who gives a great HJ and / or Russian. Huge boobs!
    I've seen her plenty of times over the years; they've never come off. I saw her semi recently and it wasn't quite the same amount of passion as all the times before. We'd always make out for a while and I explore her coconuts before finally laying down. She's married now too so maybe she keeps the hubby in mind now.

  14. #36210

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.
    The panties do come off, but it takes several visits. I agree that she is a sweetheart who gives a great HJ and / or Russian. Huge boobs!

  15. #36209

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy100  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Natasha probably 4 times over the years.

    Not full service, but you know that going in.

    She is great, attractive, great manmades, reasonably priced. Only downside sometimes hard to reach.

    Keep trying she will respond eventually.
    Has she upgraded from making clients lay on the floor? I nice massage table would be glorious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape