Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 27788
-
02-13-26 01:50 #27023Senior Member

Posts: 92Sweet Miranda cip
If you ask and timing is good she can arrange sloppy seconds too.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 01:07 #27022Senior Member

Posts: 32SweetMiranda question.
Does SweetMiranda let you cip?
-
02-11-26 11:02 #27021Senior Member

Posts: 81Carrington
Not aiming to be contradictory, because I know she had several reports about this. I've seen her recently (for this threads topic) and I didn't notice any hygiene issues. Her place is a bit messy, but no odors detected on my end.
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 21:57 #27020Senior Member

Posts: 223Sweetmarie
For the same rate and general location wouldn't almost everyone just see emma instead?
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 20:59 #27019Senior Member

Posts: 86Smelly puss.
Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:49 #27018Senior Member

Posts: 172Carrington
I saw her about a decade ago and she definitely belongs here. Great tits.
Originally Posted by EMR25
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 18:03 #27017Senior Member

Posts: 26I reached out to her out of curiosity back in October 2025 and she quoted me $260 for a HH and $360 for an hour.
Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ
[View Original Post]
From what I found on the forum she was pretty good a decade ago but definitely gone downhill with age and pretty below average reviews of her. Old photos as well.
YMMV I guess but for that much donation I'd rather go elsewhere.
-
02-10-26 17:29 #27016Senior Member

Posts: 105Sweetmarie?
I think he means this one:
Originally Posted by Sully69
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...etmarie.658445
-
02-10-26 17:10 #27015Senior Member

Posts: 63Do you have her TNA link?
I can't find her on TNA.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:35 #27014Senior Member

Posts: 1098Sexymarie
Sexymarie belongs here. Very inexperienced. Thick woman.
She wanted extra. I just paid normal rate after she orgasmed.
She works with Emmababyy. Same manager.
-
02-10-26 08:50 #27013Regular Member

Posts: 19Carrington
Has anyone seen this one or have any info?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-true.3213163/
-
02-08-26 14:11 #27012Senior Member

Posts: 1110Victoria Liu
So she adds an additional $200 fee to her $1000 hourly rate for you to experience her bladder control issues? Definitely a hard pass.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
Granted, I tend to avoid providers who make a big deal about being squirters. Just not my thing.
-
02-08-26 03:22 #27011Senior Member

Posts: 87Totally different experience
I've got some Intel. First, you are talking to a booker, not her. I made an arrangement with the booker (before I knew it was a booker) based off of totally different rates. I have no idea what her actual menu is. What I got was 2 hrs, 2 pops, bb, cob, cip, $1200. I would've gone with a totally different, and cheaper, package if I knew what I know now, but I guess I got a pretty good deal all things considered.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
Moral of this story, I have no idea how we got to the number we got to (I. E what was base cost, what was up charge, etc), but that's what I got at that price.
-
02-07-26 22:22 #27010Senior Member

Posts: 511High.
Charlie Sheen and Bill Gates should get right on that! Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 13:57 #27009Senior Member

Posts: 1401CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



