Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 27798
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27018

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by EMR25  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her out of curiosity back in October 2025 and she quoted me $260 for a HH and $360 for an hour.

    From what I found on the forum she was pretty good a decade ago but definitely gone downhill with age and pretty below average reviews of her. Old photos as well.

    YMMV I guess but for that much donation I'd rather go elsewhere.
    I saw her about a decade ago and she definitely belongs here. Great tits.

  2. #27017
    Quote Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-true.3213163/
    I reached out to her out of curiosity back in October 2025 and she quoted me $260 for a HH and $360 for an hour.

    From what I found on the forum she was pretty good a decade ago but definitely gone downhill with age and pretty below average reviews of her. Old photos as well.

    YMMV I guess but for that much donation I'd rather go elsewhere.

  3. #27016

    Sweetmarie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully69  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on TNA.
    I think he means this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...etmarie.658445

  4. #27015

    Do you have her TNA link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Sexymarie belongs here. Very inexperienced. Thick woman.

    She wanted extra. I just paid normal rate after she orgasmed.

    She works with Emmababyy. Same manager.
    I can't find her on TNA.

  5. #27014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Sexymarie

    Sexymarie belongs here. Very inexperienced. Thick woman.

    She wanted extra. I just paid normal rate after she orgasmed.

    She works with Emmababyy. Same manager.

  6. #27013

    Carrington

    Has anyone seen this one or have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-true.3213163/

  7. #27012

    Victoria Liu

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Per the dm I received after adding her to my TDL:

    30 min -1000.

    60 min - 1500.

    Worth mentioning:
    (Regular session la carte)
    Cim / cof / cob - 100.

    Greek - 300.

    Squirt - 200.

    So I wouldn't be surprised to see CIP / CIA to be additional. No info on those was included.
    So she adds an additional $200 fee to her $1000 hourly rate for you to experience her bladder control issues? Definitely a hard pass.

    Granted, I tend to avoid providers who make a big deal about being squirters. Just not my thing.

  8. #27011

    Totally different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.
    I've got some Intel. First, you are talking to a booker, not her. I made an arrangement with the booker (before I knew it was a booker) based off of totally different rates. I have no idea what her actual menu is. What I got was 2 hrs, 2 pops, bb, cob, cip, $1200. I would've gone with a totally different, and cheaper, package if I knew what I know now, but I guess I got a pretty good deal all things considered.

    Moral of this story, I have no idea how we got to the number we got to (I. E what was base cost, what was up charge, etc), but that's what I got at that price.

  9. #27010

    High.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.
    Charlie Sheen and Bill Gates should get right on that! Thanks for the info.

  10. #27009
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Per the dm I received after adding her to my TDL:

    30 min -1000.

    60 min - 1500.

    Worth mentioning:
    (Regular session la carte)
    Cim / cof / cob - 100.

    Greek - 300.

    Squirt - 200.

    So I wouldn't be surprised to see CIP / CIA to be additional. No info on those was included.
    CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.

  11. #27008
    Quote Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun  [View Original Post]
    What was the upcharge? Or was it included in her posted rates?
    Per the dm I received after adding her to my TDL:

    30 min -1000.

    60 min - 1500.

    Worth mentioning:
    (Regular session ŕ la carte)
    Cim / cof / cob - 100.

    Greek - 300.

    Squirt - 200.

    So I wouldn't be surprised to see CIP / CIA to be additional. No info on those was included.

  12. #27007

    Upcharge?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    VictoriaLiu bekongs here.
    What was the upcharge? Or was it included in her posted rates?

  13. #27006
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised you had drama with her. She doesn't seem that type.

    I can see her just cutting a guy off or not engaging more than anything. The last thing she wants is drama.
    Agreed, I don't necessarily think she has favorites or keeps banter going with some vs others. It's just a numbers game. She posts when she is visiting, throws out an available time, and it either works or it doesn't. When her schedule is full, she just stops communicating. Rinse / repeat every visit.

  14. #27005
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    VictoriaLiu bekongs here.
    Love pornstars. Good stuff. Applies to Mila Milkshake as well. More my type and don't know when she'll come back up.

  15. #27004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Bingo - 100% same here. I had a great time (service wise). She does have an attitude and an overloaded schedule. I pay you to leave when I am done. If I needed a princess for drama. I would stay home and fuck my wife. Simple as that.
    I am surprised you had drama with her. She doesn't seem that type.

    I can see her just cutting a guy off or not engaging more than anything. The lasf thing she wants is drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape