Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27023

    Sweet Miranda cip

    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Does SweetMiranda let you cip?
    If you ask and timing is good she can arrange sloppy seconds too.

  2. #27022

    SweetMiranda question.

    Does SweetMiranda let you cip?

  3. #27021

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Smelly puss.
    Not aiming to be contradictory, because I know she had several reports about this. I've seen her recently (for this threads topic) and I didn't notice any hygiene issues. Her place is a bit messy, but no odors detected on my end.

  4. #27020

    Sweetmarie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    For the same rate and general location wouldn't almost everyone just see emma instead?

  5. #27019
    Quote Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-true.3213163/
    Smelly puss.

  6. #27018

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by EMR25  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her out of curiosity back in October 2025 and she quoted me $260 for a HH and $360 for an hour.

    From what I found on the forum she was pretty good a decade ago but definitely gone downhill with age and pretty below average reviews of her. Old photos as well.

    YMMV I guess but for that much donation I'd rather go elsewhere.
    I saw her about a decade ago and she definitely belongs here. Great tits.

  7. #27017
    Quote Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-true.3213163/
    I reached out to her out of curiosity back in October 2025 and she quoted me $260 for a HH and $360 for an hour.

    From what I found on the forum she was pretty good a decade ago but definitely gone downhill with age and pretty below average reviews of her. Old photos as well.

    YMMV I guess but for that much donation I'd rather go elsewhere.

  8. #27016

    Sweetmarie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully69  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on TNA.
    I think he means this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...etmarie.658445

  9. #27015

    Do you have her TNA link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Sexymarie belongs here. Very inexperienced. Thick woman.

    She wanted extra. I just paid normal rate after she orgasmed.

    She works with Emmababyy. Same manager.
    I can't find her on TNA.

  10. #27014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Sexymarie

    Sexymarie belongs here. Very inexperienced. Thick woman.

    She wanted extra. I just paid normal rate after she orgasmed.

    She works with Emmababyy. Same manager.

  11. #27013

    Carrington

    Has anyone seen this one or have any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-true.3213163/

  12. #27012

    Victoria Liu

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Per the dm I received after adding her to my TDL:

    30 min -1000.

    60 min - 1500.

    Worth mentioning:
    (Regular session la carte)
    Cim / cof / cob - 100.

    Greek - 300.

    Squirt - 200.

    So I wouldn't be surprised to see CIP / CIA to be additional. No info on those was included.
    So she adds an additional $200 fee to her $1000 hourly rate for you to experience her bladder control issues? Definitely a hard pass.

    Granted, I tend to avoid providers who make a big deal about being squirters. Just not my thing.

  13. #27011

    Totally different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.
    I've got some Intel. First, you are talking to a booker, not her. I made an arrangement with the booker (before I knew it was a booker) based off of totally different rates. I have no idea what her actual menu is. What I got was 2 hrs, 2 pops, bb, cob, cip, $1200. I would've gone with a totally different, and cheaper, package if I knew what I know now, but I guess I got a pretty good deal all things considered.

    Moral of this story, I have no idea how we got to the number we got to (I. E what was base cost, what was up charge, etc), but that's what I got at that price.

  14. #27010

    High.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.
    Charlie Sheen and Bill Gates should get right on that! Thanks for the info.

  15. #27009
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Per the dm I received after adding her to my TDL:

    30 min -1000.

    60 min - 1500.

    Worth mentioning:
    (Regular session la carte)
    Cim / cof / cob - 100.

    Greek - 300.

    Squirt - 200.

    So I wouldn't be surprised to see CIP / CIA to be additional. No info on those was included.
    CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape