Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 37354
-
02-10-26 23:24 #35959Senior Member

Posts: 121Natasha
The panties do come off, but it takes several visits. I agree that she is a sweetheart who gives a great HJ and / or Russian. Huge boobs!
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:23 #35958Senior Member

Posts: 215Natasha
Has she upgraded from making clients lay on the floor? I nice massage table would be glorious.
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 18:41 #35957Senior Member

Posts: 76Spring Well Healing Acupressure
I have never been here. I stopped over the weekend and was greeted by an older looking woman wearing a mini dress. I was told to come back in 40 minutes which I didn't return. Is there more than one girl working there? When I say old she like a wrinkly old grandma. I guess my question is this place worth it?
-
02-10-26 18:38 #35956Senior Member

Posts: 427L1, l2
Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 17:33 #35955Senior Member

Posts: 125What was the damage?
And services available?
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 17:20 #35954Senior Member

Posts: 30Couldn't agree more!
Always on time, very respectful, attentive, and attractive.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 15:16 #35953Senior Member

Posts: 30LOL. Totally agree.
That is hilarious and spot on. Too funny.
Originally Posted by FortyFour
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 22:06 #35952Senior Member

Posts: 246Strictly legit
Nice but strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Vinnie7163
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:58 #35951Senior Member

Posts: 465Natasha Link
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
Please treat her right. She is a very special girl. mm686
-
02-09-26 16:15 #35950Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone been here?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...910761829.html
What was the experience like?
-
02-09-26 12:36 #35949Senior Member

Posts: 1470Ebony. Saigon
Anyone been with Ebony at Saigon or seen her? What does she look like and how was the experience?
-
02-09-26 12:35 #35948Banned Member

Posts: 141That post only has a link to the Detroit area.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 10:13 #35947Regular Member

Posts: 8Interesting. I've had success during my first 3 visits but last week the provider seemed very nervous and apologetically ran out of the room at the end of the session.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 08:01 #35946Senior Member

Posts: 246Below
Check post 35940.
Originally Posted by BarCode327
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 21:55 #35945Regular Member

Posts: 8Natasha. Link to current ad?
Can someone share a current active link for her?
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






