Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1080
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #975

    Socials

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy  [View Original Post]
    Socials revealed had her baby but deleted seeking account. Looks like a mixed kid so that narrows it down who's it might be LOL.
    Mind pming me her socials? I want to see this LOL.

  2. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    Not me either LOL. She is due in December though!
    Socials revealed had her baby but deleted seeking account. Looks like a mixed kid so that narrows it down who's it might be LOL.

  3. #973

    Kylie

    Pretty sure this one is a scammer. She opens on SA asking for $350 for dinner. Told her never to discuss $$$ on the site. Got her to text and she's still insistent on that. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-7646f39426ce

  4. #972

    Nikole

    This one used to be on here under a different profile. Nice in person, but has more than a tendency to get blackout drunk. If you could hook one of those ignition lock breathalyzers to her for a date maybe it would be fine. Maybe she cleaned up? Probably not. Don't say you weren't warned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e33f7611130b

  5. #971

    Anorexia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    There are all body types on SA, but this is one I've never seen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-ccdccaec744b
    Wow. Good thing she is not looking for FWB, because someone would break her.

  6. #970

    Holy anorexia Batman!

    There are all body types on SA, but this is one I've never seen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-ccdccaec744b

  7. #969

  8. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6988  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to this one for a while communication is good, she is located in the USF area and was willing to do 300 ppm.

    Condoms do seem to be optional since she asked my preference. Didn't end up meeting as I had a few other options I was looking at.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-2674398c1e5f
    I tried to connect with her while I was in Tampa the last few days and things were going well. She was responsive and very upfront, which gave me some pro vibes to be honest. We settled for a good ppm (and suddenly she couldn't host and started changing what she agreed to (BBBJ, BBFS, MSOG). She said it would be one and done and that she isn't on birth control so protection is mandatory now, plus she couldn't host anymore so she could "make me nut really quick in the car". I told her it wasn't going to work out and she blew up on me. Called me a small dick white boy among other things. She blocked me but not before grabbing these pics so I can warn everyone. Buyer beware.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b8a2097-9cd8-475c-a280-eb6a14c6c971_2x.jpg‎   4b466d88-3c08-47f6-8872-00162dd4c6df_2x.jpg‎   4d35dcb8-1000-45da-971a-b793416fed9e_2x.jpg‎   7eb9279f-976d-4dc2-9b23-c338fd3f2422_2x.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-01-17 143650.jpg‎  


  9. #967

    Blossom / Starr

    Messaged this one for about a week and exchanged numbers. She texted me and then went silent for 5 days before sending a pic of her and the other girl in the profile. She said they do doubles so I was intrigued but got a pro vibe just from the photos. They wanted 1300 for the two of them and wouldn't budge, all covered, no greek. PASS!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-4b423cfbe481

  10. #966

    Analia

    Texted and she wanted to sell content, blocked her and moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260111_155610_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260111_154857_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260111_155614_Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-a81fac158e83

    Anyone seen her? I think she might be fake.
    This one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-19d1dc02f907

    I haven't seen her, but she is real.

  12. #964

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    God that would have been incredible. Did she go by another name?
    I'm fairly certain she went by Lina. I can't remember which shop but I seem to remember that it was for a short time. Her body is awesome and her facial features are unique so that's why she stands out in my memory.

  13. #963

    Sugar arrangements

    Hey folks Hozz is overall experience with sugar babes?

    I've took a break from subscription and thinking to get back.

    I had few good contacts from previous but feel like due to higher rates and less genuine experiences I felt keeping away from app is better.

    Any of you mongers have good experiences recently? I heard recently that app forces to subscription but once done there are many limitations?

    Thanks stay safe.

    Rob.

  14. #962

    Messages Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-a81fac158e83

    Anyone seen her? I think she might be fake.
    You have a link to your messages and not to her profile.

  15. #961

    Lori

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-a81fac158e83

    Anyone seen her? I think she might be fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape