Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #888

    Gps?

    I thought ya'll would find this price list amusing (exactly as she wrote it).

    3-5 lingerie pics 450.

    650-750 to hangout / do an activity / go out to eat.

    800 pleasing w / out sex.

    1500 for pleasure w condom.

    2000 for pleasure w / o condom.

    Babyy923.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...953f1b955aa3b5

    She's also on seeking as Henny but I couldn't find here profile today.

  2. #887

    Secret Benefits

    Thought I'd share some updates of SBs in the area:

    Bellaeamor2.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2f1c6938cf0f28

    Plays along like she wants to meet, regularly asks for money, won't agree to meet.

    LexxiBB97.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1056d0ac7ee938

    This one is also in Tallahassee on STG to much less. Wears many wigs.

    ScorpioNyla.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ff89245a4f41bd

    A little heavier then pics, but overall a sweet girl for reasonable price.

  3. #886

    Jade

    I am curious if anyone has experience with Jade. Communication has been good so far and she appears to be open to fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-3bda41bb95b9

  4. #885

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Concur with $$ - nice girl and easy to coordinate with but I couldn't repeat with all the nauseating car accident talk.
    Lmao! Yeah, the accident talk was a bit much. Couple solutions, the oversized bottle of wine and keeping something else in her mouth for almost 4 hrs. Well worth the $$$ for a previously porn credentialed SB. Even watched some of her work with her during a jaw break. Haha. BBJ, CFS, extended play.

  5. #884

    Seeking Changes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're not getting the phone number quick enough & taking the convo off-site. I get the digits within 2-3 messages. I don't have time for the back-and-forth ON the sites.
    Have yet to notice this but I was about to drop it after it expires next month anyhow. OMG I have so many hits it has been hard to keep up with especially a few days before rent time and between noon and happy hour especially on Fridays. I generally just drop my burner number in my intro message and exclusively communicate off site. If they know they know. I only have private pics and share once someone shows interest and will pull them back right away if I sense no potential after chatting for a bit.

  6. #883

    Re: changes

    Sounds like you're not getting the phone number quick enough & taking the convo off-site. I get the digits within 2-3 messages. I don't have time for the back-and-forth ON the sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by MPCreeper  [View Original Post]
    So as of two days ago, Seeking abruptly disqualified my user name, photo and descriptions. Apparently now the user name needs to be a first name, the photo can't be discreet or hidden or far away, and the description (About me section etc) can't mention SB, SD or arrangements. The site is pivoting hard to be a legit dating site which is BS. They still expect members to pay for premium membership in order to use the chat function. So for me that's probably the end of my time on the site. I had a real yet discreet photo and the same name and photo since 2019. Now they made these changes abruptly and unannounced. I did email support and have been in a convo with them for two days. They are responsive but basically I said "we pay a premium membership here for discretion, if I wanted my face plastered on the internet I'd just use one of 100 free dating apps (most of which have more members and are better developed). It's complete BS. Not fair that girls I've been talking to for months trying to meet now see a new name and a blank photo and different description. Most all the sudden stopped responding. I'm going to have to find another site / app to use.

  7. #882

    Frustration

    I always have great luck when I've gone premium on the sites. I have a 50%+ message open ratio, and of those I get the digits 75% of the time. . . YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried any of these SB sites, and thanks to you all, I probably never will. The overall tone I get is one of frustration, time wasting, and being taken advantage of. It's remarkable that they stay in business with such customer dissatisfaction.

    I had a couple-year SB relationship with a stripper I met at a club. She ended it when she got engaged. Shopping for SBs at a strip club is a bit frustrating, but the hunt is apparently a lot more fun than what you're having. At least you get to drink, see the merchandise in advance, and get a slight test drive. You never get ripped off or ghosted.

  8. #881

    Michelle

    Spoke to this one for a while communication is good, she is located in the USF area and was willing to do 300 ppm.

    Condoms do seem to be optional since she asked my preference. Didn't end up meeting as I had a few other options I was looking at.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-2674398c1e5f

  9. #880

    Frustration

    I've never tried any of these SB sites, and thanks to you all, I probably never will. The overall tone I get is one of frustration, time wasting, and being taken advantage of. It's remarkable that they stay in business with such customer dissatisfaction.

    I had a couple-year SB relationship with a stripper I met at a club. She ended it when she got engaged. Shopping for SBs at a strip club is a bit frustrating, but the hunt is apparently a lot more fun than what you're having. At least you get to drink, see the merchandise in advance, and get a slight test drive. You never get ripped off or ghosted.

  10. #879

    Major changes to Seeking

    So as of two days ago, Seeking abruptly disqualified my user name, photo and descriptions. Apparently now the user name needs to be a first name, the photo can't be discreet or hidden or far away, and the description (About me section etc) can't mention SB, SD or arrangements. The site is pivoting hard to be a legit dating site which is BS. They still expect members to pay for premium membership in order to use the chat function. So for me that's probably the end of my time on the site. I had a real yet discreet photo and the same name and photo since 2019. Now they made these changes abruptly and unannounced. I did email support and have been in a convo with them for two days. They are responsive but basically I said "we pay a premium membership here for discretion, if I wanted my face plastered on the internet I'd just use one of 100 free dating apps (most of which have more members and are better developed). It's complete BS. Not fair that girls I've been talking to for months trying to meet now see a new name and a blank photo and different description. Most all the sudden stopped responding. I'm going to have to find another site / app to use.

  11. #878

    Peach

    Has anyone tasted this "Peach" before?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...70110964&nsp=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-15 002307.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-10-15 002336.jpg‎  

  12. #877

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by FLBugg  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't me either LOL. How do you all know she's pregnant? Haven't seen anything new on her seeking or socials.
    Not me either LOL. She is due in December though!

  13. #876

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her in the past, recently had a baby. Planned to meet up, but needed money for gas. She lives in Hudson in a little trailer park.

    Didn't feel like driving to her.

    Sent money never showed, broke my rules because we've met before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f3a42090d780
    Tried that with me as well, luckily big head took control!!

  14. #875

    Totally your prerogative

    But I'd say set up a casual meeting at like a Starbucks maybe even offer her a 50 spot, if you can part with it, and see how you click in public before you go behind closed doors. If she's genuinely on the up and up she'll be down and you can see how things go, at worst out a Grant note. If she fleeces you out of that or you can tell the attitude is still there then don't take it somewhere where you could get mugged or worse. That's how I'd handle it, not to mention that'd be an easy way to assess if the pics are accurate or if she's a catfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Came in Touch with a 22 yr old SB. Young not experienced. But while conversation after several days she mentioned that she was in felony and need to pay for court. When I googled it said she has been arrested 4 times in the past for domestic battery. . She sounded like she realized her mistake but I'm skeptical of meeting her. I know not many established men doesn't want to get into trouble but what do you suggest she is young and made poor choices and now in need of money. Is it safe to venture or better stay away?

  15. #874

    Suggestion from seniors

    Came in Touch with a 22 yr old SB. Young not experienced. But while conversation after several days she mentioned that she was in felony and need to pay for court. When I googled it said she has been arrested 4 times in the past for domestic battery. . She sounded like she realized her mistake but I'm skeptical of meeting her. I know not many established men doesn't want to get into trouble but what do you suggest she is young and made poor choices and now in need of money. Is it safe to venture or better stay away?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape