Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1083
-
01-09-26 11:40 #963Senior Member

Posts: 91Sugar arrangements
Hey folks Hozz is overall experience with sugar babes?
I've took a break from subscription and thinking to get back.
I had few good contacts from previous but feel like due to higher rates and less genuine experiences I felt keeping away from app is better.
Any of you mongers have good experiences recently? I heard recently that app forces to subscription but once done there are many limitations?
Thanks stay safe.
Rob.
-
01-08-26 14:56 #962Senior Member

Posts: 120Messages Link
You have a link to your messages and not to her profile.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 13:45 #961Senior Member

Posts: 62Lori
https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-a81fac158e83
Anyone seen her? I think she might be fake.
-
01-08-26 10:06 #960Senior Member

Posts: 384Dream
Another long time pro posing as a SB.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-69552b44c6c1
https://tryst.link/escort/alana-jay
She's got some history of discussion on her pro work here:
https://www.reddit.com/user/alanajay/
-
01-07-26 17:59 #959Senior Member

Posts: 378Husband is also
Born a female by the look of it (they're also on Fetlife I believe). Not a judgement just filling in more of the picture.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:17 #958Senior Member

Posts: 384Lola
Continuing my look at the SA / Tryst overlaps.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-027b672f4e8e
Here's her professional ad. Looking through her links she's married (makes content on reddit with hubby) and tries to do findom / BDSM along with her OF / reddit. The SA mentions none of that.
https://tryst.link/escort/loisalover
-
01-07-26 12:42 #957Senior Member

Posts: 378Lina was at the shops?
God that would have been incredible. Did she go by another name?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:29 #956Senior Member

Posts: 1041The crazy ones are the best. Love to see this video.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 06:29 #955Senior Member

Posts: 304Lina
Lina worked at the shops for $160/ hh just a few years ago. Now she's at 5 hundo for the same amount of time. Woulda-coulda-shoulda but not now at that price point.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 04:47 #954Senior Member

Posts: 201Linda has many mixed reviews on this site from when she first started as well That othEr Review site. She has a solid porn resume but the experience is definitely a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 02:18 #953Senior Member

Posts: 384Nina
Another SBS on tryst requiring deposits there.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-2b6ad36720f8
https://tryst.link/escort/ninanaples
-
01-03-26 02:11 #952Senior Member

Posts: 384Lina
Decided to do some investigation on the Tampa tryst listings and one of the first to pop up was Lina who is active on SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-daf5796bb4a8
She wants deposits on tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/xoxobabelina
-
01-03-26 00:56 #951Senior Member

Posts: 378Lol
Well thank god she works with children.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 17:41 #950Senior Member

Posts: 1302Brandea
Posted this under the photo gallery but figured people couldn't respond unless they also posted pics, figured guys here might enjoy this as well. If you also hooked up with Brandea I wouldn't mind details.
I was clearing out an old phone and stumbled on a few pics / vids of this SB I saw in Tampa on a few business trips, Brandea. I used to come down to Tampa about once a month for a little while, met her through seeking and fucked her a few times back in 2022. She since moved to Nashville and works in a daycare LOL. She is crazy (borderline personality disorder I think) but you know what they say about the crazy ones. Ran me 200 PPM, all bare. She absolutely loved it as rough as possible, and no wasn't in her vocabulary.
-
01-01-26 11:30 #949Regular Member

Posts: 23She told me that her old profile was kicked.
Originally Posted by AimlessDrifter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



