Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1083
-
02-19-26 22:59 #978Regular Member

Posts: 21Jessi
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-1a99d29a7609
1200 ppm was open to most everything.
-
02-12-26 13:13 #977Senior Member

Posts: 185A waste of time
This one has some sort of mental deficiency. Always online, will communicate seemingly, then blow up on you. Not sure how she even has an account anymore, the site is extra lenient on women.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 21:50 #976Senior Member

Posts: 80Secret Benefits Recon
I was in town for a little and thought I'd share some recon in case it helps you out. I did not see any of these girls:
This one requires a M&G but wants to get paid for it.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...aff47a884ae001
Started out at 500 and would only go down to 400.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...93453f3ee27e3b
Wants a payment up front to make sure you are real.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d27cc022940cb5
Is standing firm at 700.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5e8a8f7dc2d1a4
-
02-09-26 10:59 #975Senior Member

Posts: 62Socials
Mind pming me her socials? I want to see this LOL.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 16:58 #974Senior Member

Posts: 108Socials revealed had her baby but deleted seeking account. Looks like a mixed kid so that narrows it down who's it might be LOL.
Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 13:32 #973Senior Member

Posts: 384Kylie
Pretty sure this one is a scammer. She opens on SA asking for $350 for dinner. Told her never to discuss $$$ on the site. Got her to text and she's still insistent on that. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-7646f39426ce
-
01-30-26 11:58 #972Senior Member

Posts: 384Nikole
This one used to be on here under a different profile. Nice in person, but has more than a tendency to get blackout drunk. If you could hook one of those ignition lock breathalyzers to her for a date maybe it would be fine. Maybe she cleaned up? Probably not. Don't say you weren't warned.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-e33f7611130b
-
01-25-26 22:48 #971Senior Member

Posts: 80Anorexia
Wow. Good thing she is not looking for FWB, because someone would break her.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 21:35 #970Senior Member

Posts: 384Holy anorexia Batman!
There are all body types on SA, but this is one I've never seen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-ccdccaec744b
-
01-20-26 21:30 #969Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone has any experience with these two ladies?
Zara.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-71386e5c900a
Jaelyn.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9a46f2be9bdf
-
01-17-26 15:01 #968Senior Member

Posts: 1121I tried to connect with her while I was in Tampa the last few days and things were going well. She was responsive and very upfront, which gave me some pro vibes to be honest. We settled for a good ppm (and suddenly she couldn't host and started changing what she agreed to (BBBJ, BBFS, MSOG). She said it would be one and done and that she isn't on birth control so protection is mandatory now, plus she couldn't host anymore so she could "make me nut really quick in the car". I told her it wasn't going to work out and she blew up on me. Called me a small dick white boy among other things. She blocked me but not before grabbing these pics so I can warn everyone. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by Member#6988
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 09:36 #967Senior Member

Posts: 1121Blossom / Starr
Messaged this one for about a week and exchanged numbers. She texted me and then went silent for 5 days before sending a pic of her and the other girl in the profile. She said they do doubles so I was intrigued but got a pro vibe just from the photos. They wanted 1300 for the two of them and wouldn't budge, all covered, no greek. PASS!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-4b423cfbe481
-
01-11-26 17:00 #966Senior Member

Posts: 376Analia
Texted and she wanted to sell content, blocked her and moved on.
-
01-09-26 13:11 #965Senior Member

Posts: 384This one?
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-19d1dc02f907
I haven't seen her, but she is real.
-
01-09-26 13:08 #964Senior Member

Posts: 304Lina
I'm fairly certain she went by Lina. I can't remember which shop but I seem to remember that it was for a short time. Her body is awesome and her facial features are unique so that's why she stands out in my memory.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





