Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 202 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2784

    The Other Girl At Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnanimous  [View Original Post]
    Used to see Lisa. Using her DD in Russian is always great but I like variety. Mind sharing her stage name?
    Lisa told me the other girl at Fuji is Coco. I haven't seen her so I don't know anything about her other than her name.

  2. #2783

    Stage Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnanimous  [View Original Post]
    Used to see Lisa. Using her DD in Russian is always great but I like variety. Mind sharing her stage name?
    I haven't seen her but when I do I'll let you know. I plan on seeing Lisa this week!

  3. #2782

    Did you get her name by any chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    I usually go into their rooms and speak with them. Get their numbers for later. Get a hug and a hand full of ass just to check them out.
    Used to see Lisa. Using her DD in Russian is always great but I like variety. Mind sharing her stage name?

  4. #2781

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockfrd  [View Original Post]
    Have been here at least a handful of times. I see Lisa, enjoy her each time and have zero complaints. But the last time I was there I saw her coworker; I was at one end of the hall, and she the other. She looked cute from where I was standing.

    Has anyone had any experience with her?
    I usually go into their rooms and speak with them. Get their numbers for later. Get a hug and a hand full of ass just to check them out.

  5. #2780

    Fuji

    Have been here at least a handful of times. I see Lisa, enjoy her each time and have zero complaints. But the last time I was there I saw her coworker; I was at one end of the hall, and she the other. She looked cute from where I was standing.

    Has anyone had any experience with her?

  6. #2779

    Ms Lisa

    Did a classic run north to see Lisa. Something about her friend having to go back to NYC, so she said she wanted to do the business first and massage second. Didn't feel rushed, but felt like the build up was misplaced. Damn good time though.

    Had her sit on my chest while she gave me great head. Went for DT and then did balls and all. Put on cap, and went on with doggy. Blew in bag, then got to have some light after play rubbing with her tits out in my face.

    Treat her well and a fun time will be had by all!

    Still looking for some good latina play. As well as ebony / chocolate goodness. If anyone knows. Let me know.

  7. #2778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Did the forum die?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip there to get a massage by yoyo but turns out she's gone LOL. Apple and Lilly were the draw. Chose the new girl. House fee plus $. 5 left me feeling great. Before anyone asks I'm positive that no one's menu is as open as Apple. I'm really confused by age, I can't tell if she's old or young. One of why'all let me know. Would recommend.
    Am I the only one? Or is it because of the weather? Surely I'm not the only one that's tried it.

  8. #2777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Hands that heal

    Made a trip there to get a massage by yoyo but turns out she's gone LOL. Apple and Lilly were the draw. Chose the new girl. House fee plus $. 5 left me feeling great. Before anyone asks I'm positive that no one's menu is as open as Apple. I'm really confused by age, I can't tell if she's old or young. One of why'all let me know. Would recommend.

  9. #2776

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by AussiePizza  [View Original Post]
    Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.
    You might've wanted to have 4 hands to satisfy your fantasy. While a girl gives some good fingering in your ass, your Jr definitely take a plunge into ahole of the other girl.

  10. #2775

    UTR or private massage

    Is anyone aware of an UTR or lady that does private massages, maybe with extras in the Fredericksburg area. A few years ago there were a couple and lots of good massage and fun times to be had, but seems to be a dry area now.

    TIA.

  11. #2774

    Lisa / NOVA

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like everything went as expected. She's certainly not terrible, but not what I would call AMAZING.

    Rub and tug joints are getting kind of sad I have noticed the last half year. Lisa is nice at least (granted you have a rapport). I don't know if she does this with anyone else, but she sends me messages daily (not even advertising. Just saying hi have a great day with a dozen emojis).

    If you are looking for more though, NoVA is the way to go. There are so many thai / korean independent or agency providers that you can get almost any need satisfied. (Looking at you bedpage).

    Almost a year ago, I had this one thai girl that was insane - 69, daty / o on her. Great deep throat and ball play. Amazing cowgirl followed by doggy and missionary and 3 pops (with a shower before and after) for 300.100 more, but you can do basically EVERYTHING upgraded from the AMP routine. It is farther, traffic sucks, costs more, and it is also fairly random how it will go. Like everything in life. Go with luck, my friend!

    Also. Has anyone got any good intel either on some fiery latinas, or some juicy chocolate ladies? There seems to be like 3 latina girls and two to three AA girls that rotate in our area, but they all seem. Eh?

    Also. Has anyone had the balls of steel to try out the Bamboo place on route 3 - the one where everyone can watch you enter and leave yet nobody cares?
    Lisa is great with messaging and if you click then all areas of consideration can be available. However, she is busy so whe she asked where I've been I told her NOVA with someone else. She got upset and told me to never tell her about that. We do operate prior to opening hours so there's no Interruption but ther was a late day that I heard the other girl screaming LOL. Damn! Someone laying the wood to her ass! Otherwise there are perks to be had if you vibe. She tells me guys asking for no condom and she doesn't comply for safety.

  12. #2773

    That's all, folks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge with Fuji and was gifted Lisa, at least I believe so. When you walk in, the smell of mold hits your face, there's two security cameras in the lobby too. I almost left, but I listened to the guy downstairs. Massage was alright, nothing to bring home about. Flip, she put on the protection, almost busted in the bag, but then she jumped on and took it like a champ for cowgirl, we switched to missionary, and another monger walked in the lobby, then I got stage fright and couldn't finish. Service was about 7/10. I've only been to Villareal and Fuji. All in all my service was $200.

    I'm more experienced with escorts, I seem to have better experience / service for roughly same price. Am I missing anything? Or doing anything wrong?
    Sounds like everything went as expected. She's certainly not terrible, but not what I would call AMAZING.

    Rub and tug joints are getting kind of sad I have noticed the last half year. Lisa is nice at least (granted you have a rapport). I don't know if she does this with anyone else, but she sends me messages daily (not even advertising. Just saying hi have a great day with a dozen emojis).

    If you are looking for more though, NoVA is the way to go. There are so many thai / korean independent or agency providers that you can get almost any need satisfied. (Looking at you bedpage).

    Almost a year ago, I had this one thai girl that was insane - 69, daty / o on her. Great deep throat and ball play. Amazing cowgirl followed by doggy and missionary and 3 pops (with a shower before and after) for 300.100 more, but you can do basically EVERYTHING upgraded from the AMP routine. It is farther, traffic sucks, costs more, and it is also fairly random how it will go. Like everything in life. Go with luck, my friend!

    Also. Has anyone got any good intel either on some fiery latinas, or some juicy chocolate ladies? There seems to be like 3 latina girls and two to three AA girls that rotate in our area, but they all seem. Eh?

    Also. Has anyone had the balls of steel to try out the Bamboo place on route 3 - the one where everyone can watch you enter and leave yet nobody cares?

  13. #2772

    Lisa Fuji

    Finally took the plunge with Fuji and was gifted Lisa, at least I believe so. When you walk in, the smell of mold hits your face, there's two security cameras in the lobby too. I almost left, but I listened to the guy downstairs. Massage was alright, nothing to bring home about. Flip, she put on the protection, almost busted in the bag, but then she jumped on and took it like a champ for cowgirl, we switched to missionary, and another monger walked in the lobby, then I got stage fright and couldn't finish. Service was about 7/10. I've only been to Villareal and Fuji. All in all my service was $200.

    I'm more experienced with escorts, I seem to have better experience / service for roughly same price. Am I missing anything? Or doing anything wrong?

  14. #2771

    HH New Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to hands that heal lately? This place is really convenient but not a fan of the service offered if you will. Seen they might have a new girl or returning talent. Can PM me if not wanting to share openly. I do have accidental intel on bamboo.
    Yes, I got another message about them having a "new girl" but they tried to trick me the last time. Apple runs in trying to suck me tongue out of my head. Talking about, "I left for two weeks and come back" "I'm the new girl" gtfouta here! LOL So Thays you're familiar with the area I see. What else is up there besides HH and Lisa / Fuji? I hit NVA too but I just don't have time right now.

  15. #2770

    Re: PM

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    Definitely more along lines of PM specialists. I had one that got very adventurous and had more than 1 finger in there. Again, I don't see her ads on Skip anymore but it was one of the best PM HJ experiences of my life.

    Any suggestions?
    So I haven't participated in the hobby in a few months, and have not posted here my recent experiences. However, my atf for what you are describing is Anna at relaxation house. She does some amazing back door teasing before the flip and if you indicate you are really in to it or simply ask she will go 1 finger or even 2 fingers pre or post flip. I find her L1 to also be exceptional. I have seen other posts about her where some gents are not as impressed with Anna but that seems to be related to her not enjoying utc or otc roaming and her limited menu (zero chance of anything more than L1 with PM), although I will also say she had never been standoffish with me in that area of roaming.

    As a further aside, my most recent experience 2 months ago was at H&W and it was horrible. Would not ever repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape