Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 3025
-
02-09-26 10:25 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 129Villareal Lala
Stopped by Villareal and Lala was the only one working. She's probably late 30's, black hair, man-made C's and skinny. She was cute enough in a pinch so I stayed for 30 minutes. Decent massage with oil and a HOT towel (uncomfortably hot at first). She did the usual teasing and grazing down there. We had a few interruptions with phone calls and other mongers walking in to the lobby so about half way through she told me to flip. Lala did the boom-boom motion and we negotiated BBBJ with CFS. It was actually a pretty good BBBJ and in hindsight I should've stayed there. I was "too strong" so CFS was somewhat limited. Got the job done though.
-
02-09-26 09:55 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 129The Other Girl At Fuji
Lisa told me the other girl at Fuji is Coco. I haven't seen her so I don't know anything about her other than her name.
Originally Posted by Magnanimous
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 07:39 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 270Stage Name
I haven't seen her but when I do I'll let you know. I plan on seeing Lisa this week!
Originally Posted by Magnanimous
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 18:42 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 41Did you get her name by any chance?
Used to see Lisa. Using her DD in Russian is always great but I like variety. Mind sharing her stage name?
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 12:44 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 270Fuji
I usually go into their rooms and speak with them. Get their numbers for later. Get a hug and a hand full of ass just to check them out.
Originally Posted by JimRockfrd
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 07:45 #2780Regular Member

Posts: 22Fuji
Have been here at least a handful of times. I see Lisa, enjoy her each time and have zero complaints. But the last time I was there I saw her coworker; I was at one end of the hall, and she the other. She looked cute from where I was standing.
Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
02-01-26 13:00 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 59Ms Lisa
Did a classic run north to see Lisa. Something about her friend having to go back to NYC, so she said she wanted to do the business first and massage second. Didn't feel rushed, but felt like the build up was misplaced. Damn good time though.
Had her sit on my chest while she gave me great head. Went for DT and then did balls and all. Put on cap, and went on with doggy. Blew in bag, then got to have some light after play rubbing with her tits out in my face.
Treat her well and a fun time will be had by all!
Still looking for some good latina play. As well as ebony / chocolate goodness. If anyone knows. Let me know.
-
01-27-26 10:15 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 382Did the forum die?
Am I the only one? Or is it because of the weather? Surely I'm not the only one that's tried it.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 22:45 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 382Hands that heal
Made a trip there to get a massage by yoyo but turns out she's gone LOL. Apple and Lilly were the draw. Chose the new girl. House fee plus $. 5 left me feeling great. Before anyone asks I'm positive that no one's menu is as open as Apple. I'm really confused by age, I can't tell if she's old or young. One of why'all let me know. Would recommend.
-
01-24-26 16:24 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 574 hands
You might've wanted to have 4 hands to satisfy your fantasy. While a girl gives some good fingering in your ass, your Jr definitely take a plunge into ahole of the other girl.
Originally Posted by AussiePizza
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 10:14 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 470UTR or private massage
Is anyone aware of an UTR or lady that does private massages, maybe with extras in the Fredericksburg area. A few years ago there were a couple and lots of good massage and fun times to be had, but seems to be a dry area now.
TIA.
-
01-22-26 09:45 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 270Lisa / NOVA
Lisa is great with messaging and if you click then all areas of consideration can be available. However, she is busy so whe she asked where I've been I told her NOVA with someone else. She got upset and told me to never tell her about that. We do operate prior to opening hours so there's no Interruption but ther was a late day that I heard the other girl screaming LOL. Damn! Someone laying the wood to her ass! Otherwise there are perks to be had if you vibe. She tells me guys asking for no condom and she doesn't comply for safety.
Originally Posted by DimDimsun
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 06:12 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 59That's all, folks!
Sounds like everything went as expected. She's certainly not terrible, but not what I would call AMAZING.
Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat
[View Original Post]
Rub and tug joints are getting kind of sad I have noticed the last half year. Lisa is nice at least (granted you have a rapport). I don't know if she does this with anyone else, but she sends me messages daily (not even advertising. Just saying hi have a great day with a dozen emojis).
If you are looking for more though, NoVA is the way to go. There are so many thai / korean independent or agency providers that you can get almost any need satisfied. (Looking at you bedpage).
Almost a year ago, I had this one thai girl that was insane - 69, daty / o on her. Great deep throat and ball play. Amazing cowgirl followed by doggy and missionary and 3 pops (with a shower before and after) for 300.100 more, but you can do basically EVERYTHING upgraded from the AMP routine. It is farther, traffic sucks, costs more, and it is also fairly random how it will go. Like everything in life. Go with luck, my friend!
Also. Has anyone got any good intel either on some fiery latinas, or some juicy chocolate ladies? There seems to be like 3 latina girls and two to three AA girls that rotate in our area, but they all seem. Eh?
Also. Has anyone had the balls of steel to try out the Bamboo place on route 3 - the one where everyone can watch you enter and leave yet nobody cares?
-
01-21-26 20:11 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 64Lisa Fuji
Finally took the plunge with Fuji and was gifted Lisa, at least I believe so. When you walk in, the smell of mold hits your face, there's two security cameras in the lobby too. I almost left, but I listened to the guy downstairs. Massage was alright, nothing to bring home about. Flip, she put on the protection, almost busted in the bag, but then she jumped on and took it like a champ for cowgirl, we switched to missionary, and another monger walked in the lobby, then I got stage fright and couldn't finish. Service was about 7/10. I've only been to Villareal and Fuji. All in all my service was $200.
I'm more experienced with escorts, I seem to have better experience / service for roughly same price. Am I missing anything? Or doing anything wrong?
-
01-20-26 16:21 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 270HH New Girl?
Yes, I got another message about them having a "new girl" but they tried to trick me the last time. Apple runs in trying to suck me tongue out of my head. Talking about, "I left for two weeks and come back" "I'm the new girl" gtfouta here! LOL So Thays you're familiar with the area I see. What else is up there besides HH and Lisa / Fuji? I hit NVA too but I just don't have time right now.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




