Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 202 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 3022
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Wow, right on Plank Road across the street from Metro Dinner. Facing Traffic. That will be a deal breaker for many.
    Your inbox is full sir.

  2. #2766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Intel

    Anyone been to hands that heal lately? This place is really convenient but not a fan of the service offered if you will. Seen they might have a new girl or returning talent. Can PM me if not wanting to share openly. I do have accidental intel on bamboo.
    Last edited by Thays; 01-17-26 at 15:24. Reason: More detail

  3. #2765

    But did you TOFTT?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Wow, right on Plank Road across the street from Metro Dinner. Facing Traffic. That will be a deal breaker for many.
    Being from out of town, I'm not overly concerned who sees me come or go. My question is. Is it worth the trip and cash to visit this place.

  4. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...g/817335394862

    Anyone toftt yet? I'll get to it eventually if no one has.
    Wow, right on Plank Road across the street from Metro Dinner. Facing Traffic. That will be a deal breaker for many.

  5. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what is breakdown of the 300 - how much for the house and what was the tip? Is that the amount she asked for or you just chose to give?

    Do you, or other readers, have an idea what she'd accept for visit if FS or BJ wasn't included? I'm planning on taking advice from "Thay" and see her for some DFK and PM.
    I paid $80 for the house fee and $220 for the tip. There are not too many non drug addicts who would have put on that performance at that price point. I don't know if she would be happy making less money per hour but you can ask.

  6. #2762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    New place

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...g/817335394862

    Anyone toftt yet? I'll get to it eventually if no one has.

  7. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenOh1  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with Apple in the afternoon. The parking lot was very crowded and there was a truck unloading by the backdoor.

    Entered through the front door met with Apple. She is not the hottest thing alive but she makes a supreme effort which is actually more important to me. House fee and tip combined was $300.
    I'm curious what is breakdown of the 300 - how much for the house and what was the tip? Is that the amount she asked for or you just chose to give?

    Do you, or other readers, have an idea what she'd accept for visit if FS or BJ wasn't included? I'm planning on taking advice from "Thay" and see her for some DFK and PM.

  8. #2760

    Healing Hands Apple

    I made an appointment with Apple in the afternoon. The parking lot was very crowded and there was a truck unloading by the backdoor.

    Entered through the front door met with Apple. She is not the hottest thing alive but she makes a supreme effort which is actually more important to me. House fee and tip combined was $300.

    Standing shower with BBJ preview. Get to the room and she lays her head on the edge of the bed for some face fucking. Takes it all the way to the base. Squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples the whole time. I swing her around for missionary. I wrap up and start with her pussy for just a few minutes but then put it right up her ass. She takes every inch. She looks mildly uncomfortable but doesn't complain. I finish in the bag.

    Proceeds with a decent back rub. Not CMT level but she makes an effort. After some soft touch I get her to rim me and then more BBJ but with her on top of me. She wraps me up gets on top for cowgirl. She is trying her best to make me cum with her pussy. She deep french kisses, says she loves me, throws in some kegels, and is trying her best. After doing that for awhile I tell her it's time for her ass again. She lays down in missionary and I put it in her ass again. Once again she looks a little uncomfortable but doesn't complain. She really took an ass pounding, it was honestly impressive. I finish in the bag again.

    Some might think I overpaid but while she isn't the hottest thing alive, she really takes it like a champ. She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted without complaint and took a real ass fucking with a smile. I wouldn't go out of my way to see her again but if I was in the area I certainly would.
    Last edited by StevenOh1; 01-14-26 at 20:28. Reason: Tip added

  9. #2759

    Scared

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Can always ask Apple.
    As aggressive as that woman gets, unless she has calmed down I would be afraid to let her do that. LOL.

  10. #2758

    PM Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by AussiePizza  [View Original Post]
    Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.
    Definitely more along lines of PM specialists. I had one that got very adventurous and had more than 1 finger in there. Again, I don't see her ads on Skip anymore but it was one of the best PM HJ experiences of my life.

    Any suggestions?

  11. #2757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.
    Can always ask Apple.

  12. #2756

    Backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.
    Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.

  13. #2755

    Back door fun

    It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.

  14. #2754

    Looking for a Latina palor in town

    Any rec offering a TS and massage before the main event?

  15. #2753

    Swept away?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattrossTD  [View Original Post]
    She worked at Sunrise and Eden no one knows where she is? She is like 5'1" great body mid 30's guessing.
    When LE made a stormy run to this area, she might've swept away. Just hoping she isn't currently in detention.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape