Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55463
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    Young and Beautiful Kimi at Orchid (on Oak Ridge)

    I had an amazing session with Angel a few days ago at Orchid, and I went back today hoping for round two. When I arrived, I was hoping to see Angel, but another hottie named Kimi came out to greet me. As soon as I met her, I was like fuck. I'm in for a good time today. Kimi was a young and beautiful slim Chinese girl with a smoking hot body and voluptuous D cups. (They are even bigger than Angel's golden globes!!) They were popping out of her dress and looked fantastic on her thin body. Kimi had a nice ass too. She had a totally gorgeous looking, youthful face with sexy fuck me eyes. From the initial greetings, I knew that I wasn't going to last very long with a young hottie like her.

    When Kimi collected the house fee, I went ahead and handed over the donations as well so she knew what was on mind. She wasted no time and dropped to her knees and started a wonderful BBBJ. Lots of amazing suction with great deepthroat action, it really seemed like her throat had no limits. Thank goodness that I was able to hold off from finishing early so I can make it to the main event later on. Kimi's BBBJ skills are top notch, and it felt so fucking good. She got me rock hard in no time and I was itching to fuck her.

    Onto the main event, Kimi suited me up. We spent a lot of time in Mish (loved looking at her beautiful face, kissing her, and listening to her moans and sighs) and she fairly begged me to fuck her hard. Seriously! She had her legs wrapped around my waist. Then over my shoulders. Then spread wide. I was banging away as hard as I could and she loved it and encouraged me to keep going. We swapped to K9 and usually that's when ya got to take it a little easy but Kimi was banging back into me and, as I mentioned above, her ass is absolutely beautiful bent over like that. I finished in the cover in Doggy and she kept squeezing me and bucked against me playfully long after I finished as her grip kept me hard inside her. Quick hot towel cleanup and a few more hugs and kisses and I was on my way. And then I woke up from my dream.

    I'm very glad I got a chance to meet Kimi today. Definitely coming back for a repeat session with this one.

  2. #55462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Nothing extraordinary but it was a standard experience but NO tuma and minimal effort in the table shower room and once again the standard 240 was counted out in front of me and I was emphatically told "not enough" that if I wanted the "full" massage it would be 280 and they were acting firm on that! So I'm under the impression they are pushing for 280 as the new for 2026 onwards standard one hour rate for the services we are accustomed too.
    Don't shoot the messenger but this is the last report I've seen on lavender.

  3. #55461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman  [View Original Post]
    Any recent visits to Lavender on Kirkman?

    It's in the shopping plaza with Publix on the corner of Apopka Vineland and Kirkman.
    Last review I read wasn't favorable and they raised their rates.

  4. #55460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco928  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all, last time I was in Orlando I went to milk some years ago. Where do y'all recommend nowadays and what's the damage like? I'm cool with pm's if you prefer that. Appreciate it gents.
    Orchid, tokyo,5 star, missly, butterfly, VIP, to name a few...type a spa name into the search feature on top right corner of this link for a wealth of information.

    feel free to PM me with questions

  5. #55459

    Lavender

    Any recent visits to Lavender on Kirkman?

    It's in the shopping plaza with Publix on the corner of Apopka Vineland and Kirkman.

  6. #55458

    Orlando trip

    Hey y'all, last time I was in Orlando I went to milk some years ago. Where do y'all recommend nowadays and what's the damage like? I'm cool with pm's if you prefer that. Appreciate it gents.

  7. #55457
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Which Spa is the one next to the car wash on JYP!? Sorry for the confusion! Kelly is there at the Spa in the building next to the car wash on JYP.
    That's Tokyo / Crystal, NOT 5 Star. 5 Star is on the other side of town.

  8. #55456

    Coming to Orlando

    Hey yall, I'm headed up soon. Last place I went up there was milk years ago, what's a good place to go nowadays and what's the damage like? I don't mind PM's if you prefer that. Appreciate it gents o7.

  9. #55455

    Re: Jasmine at 5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Made it over after a few horn honking and finger flickings.
    Sounds like driving in Orlando! Hahaha!

    Jasmine is the best, such a sweetheart. I agree, her ass is rump-diddly-umptious!

    If my car ever breaks down, I hope it's by that joint.

  10. #55454

    Lisa Meiji

    Had a chance to try Lisa today. Slim Japanese spinner type but older than what I thought. She seems to be at least in her late 30's. 5'5, natural b cups, very skinny, native English speaking. We talked most of the time. Decent BBJ, some tooth, good grinding in CG. Eager to please but I wasn't too attracted to her. Finished in the bag. The location on I drive is more convenient for me. Wish the had more in central Orlando.

  11. #55453
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    [QUOTE=MarkGew;7522868]Found out long time ago easy on the drink with some of my atf's🤣 a little weed, and for the serious party girls....they love something else I supply for after hours partying.[QUOTE]Oh yeah, some of them definitely like the other stuff, especially out to KTV.

  12. #55452
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I'm sorry for the mix up in my report regarding Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Somebody else claims different??
    I apologize for the screw up in naming the Spa!. On rare occasions sometimes I mix up the names since I visit all the different spots throughout town as a seasoned hobbyist. Once again just to clear up any confusion regarding Kelly due to my initial erroneous reporting, Kelly is at the AMP that is in a building next door to a Car Wash on JYP, next time I will pay closer attention to the signage and jot down notes on my phone before leaving the parking lot because I want to contribute in an accurate manner as I appreciate all the reviews and information posted on these forums.

  13. #55451
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I'm sorry if I'm confused!? Which one is next to the car wash!?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinHero69  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely 100% fake news, I just texted Tokyo and confirmed that Kelly's still there. She is NOT at 5 star.
    Which Spa is the one next to the car wash on JYP!? Sorry for the confusion! Kelly is there at the Spa in the building next to the car wash on JYP.

  14. #55450
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Dr. Willy! A wealth of knowledge! I do miss the "idiots guide".. I referred many idiots... I mean 'hobbiest' 🤣 to it. Nowadays things just change too often for that luxury. New spas, new names, and the girls bouncing around like a pinball in a pinball machine.
    but knock on wood I'm loving every minute of it!
    I keep one in every car. I use the noco brand.

  15. #55449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    A bit off topic, but I think some may value this info: I just discovered the coolest thing that EVERYONE with a quirky car battery should keep in their car/truck:

    https://a.co/d/2L6Xezj

    There are dozens of brands of those things, so shop around, but I didn't even know such things existed until recently. As I said, I think this is a must have! No need to "back into parking spaces" or to "wait for a tow truck".

    Of course, it's not gonna fix a fried alternator ... but battery problems are more common.
    Dr. Willy! A wealth of knowledge! I do miss the "idiots guide".. I referred many idiots... I mean 'hobbiest' 🤣 to it. Nowadays things just change too often for that luxury. New spas, new names, and the girls bouncing around like a pinball in a pinball machine.

    but knock on wood I'm loving every minute of it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape