Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is in Tokyo not five star, not sure what he is talking about.
    That's what I thought somebody playing games.

  2. #55433
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kelly-Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Somebody else claims different??
    Kelly is in Tokyo not five star, not sure what he is talking about.

  3. #55432
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!
    LOL. Someone tricked you, Kelly, the famous Kelly is at Tokyo not five star. After reading all these reviews talking about her at Tokyo why would you think she is at five star, maybe this is not a real review.

  4. #55431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!
    Somebody else claims different??

  5. #55430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinHero69  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely 100% fake news, I just texted Tokyo and confirmed that Kelly's still there. She is NOT at 5 star.
    Oh fuck! Got enough of that shit on the TV, ... or maybe forest gump made a weak ass shill report 🤣

    I thought 5 star wasn't in the same stable that orchid and tokyo are in? I don't spend much time on that couch gossiping with them but the way they bounce back and forth kind of makes me think might be some 'cackling in the hen house' goes on... 4 women stuck in the same spa for 15 hours a day can't all be hunky dory

  6. #55429
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    This is fake news, Kelly is still at Tokyo.

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!
    This is definitely 100% fake news, I just texted Tokyo and confirmed that Kelly's still there. She is NOT at 5 star.

  7. #55428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    big three merry-go-round

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!
    They sure are bouncing around a lot these days. Pretty soon it'll be mornings at Tokyo... afternoons at orchid... and evenings at five star... girls on the run or what...

    big three turning into a box of chocolates 🤣

    ... guess ain't nothing wrong with that??

  8. #55427
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where she went but if I can find out, I'll respond back to this later.
    I saw her before she left and she said she was going back home for 1 month for lunar New Year and will be back around March / April. She is originally from Chengdu.

  9. #55426
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    Where did JoJo Go? She looked nice! Did not get to try her out.
    I'm not sure where she went but if I can find out, I'll respond back to this later.

  10. #55425
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Lisa-orchid

    Well, I've been waiting to go by and see Lisa so I I went by today unannounced with no appointment and lucky me Lisa answers the door. Her eyes lit up and she had a big smile and gives me a nice big hug and kiss then tells me she misses her favorite dick (in the sweetest little voice, because she is a little shy). Nice way to start things off. And she did a nice job today convincing me of it. Probably not true, but whatever I'll take it! I already had a half chub in my pants walking in thinking about fucking her. I already have a favorite pussy but I wanted to keep the momentum going, so of course I told her hers was my favorite and I missed her too and put her hands down the front of my pants to prove it to her.

    She knows I'm always clean so she asked if I want to skip the shower, which I did and we went straight to the big room back by the shower. Lisa sat me at the edge of the bed and slobbed my dick for a solid 15 minutes today. I forgot how good her head game was because I'm always focused on that tight ass little kitty of hers and how orgasmic she is. She also has some beautiful tits and a pretty firm body for an older girl and above average ass for an Asian girl, and she can also kiss extremely well!!

    Only one other Monger there when I got there, but he bounced after about 10 minutes into me being there so I had the place to myself for a good while until people started dinging the bell. , anyway, I'll try to keep it short and simple, but Lisa was incredible like always, and she was already soaked, started off with some intense P2 P then went through a few positions that she likes a lot, first we went Mish at the corner of the bed (took a minute to get in her) and got her off three times pretty quick right there (her pussy was an absolute mess) then standing doggy with her up on the bed for another couple and then face down prone bone for another one and then she laid me down and hopped on top and squeezed out another huge one, juices dripping down my balls and ass crack and left a huge wet spot under us. Next, I hop back up on top and put her in closed legs MISH but we had to move to the side of the bed to get out of the puddle she had made and just as she was getting ready to let loose again, I pulled out and ripped off the cover and blasted and massive load all over her stomach and a couple unintentional pussy shots as my shots taper down, one shot even made it up to her cheek. Love this little MILF! Today was nice and didn't really pound her or fuck her too hard, it was more sensual and passionate fucking, which made it more intense. After we laid there cuddling for a minutes, we took a quick shower and then came back and caught a 10 minute cat nap, then talk to the other girls for a little bit and I was out.

  11. #55424

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo last month. Sit on the couch and talk to her a couple different times when I came by, JoJo was also there
    Where did JoJo Go? She looked nice! Did not get to try her out.

  12. #55423

    Massage near Four Corners

    I am here from Cincinnati until 2/20/26 any suggestions on a good place with services good? Thanks please PM.

  13. #55422
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I ran into the beautiful slim Kelly at Five Star

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Will Kelly be working Saturday and Sunday at Crystal (formerly known as Tokyo)?

    Elite providers such as Kelly, Mina and Blue sometimes get to pick the hours they want to work and are not onsite for the entire day. Thanks.
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!

  14. #55421
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Will Kelly be working Saturday and Sunday at Crystal (formerly known as Tokyo)?

    Elite providers such as Kelly, Mina and Blue sometimes get to pick the hours they want to work and are not onsite for the entire day. Thanks.
    Kelly is on full-time, no picking of hours like Mona and Blue and Mina.

  15. #55420

    Lisa with Meiji

    Lisa is back just for two days. I-drive location. She is so sexy and really enjoys herself. Marica Hase look alike. Lives in the US so communication is not an issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape