Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 58837
-
02-07-26 13:06 #55447Senior Member

Posts: 1229Found out long time ago easy on the drink with some of my atf's🤣 a little weed, and for the serious party girls....they love something else I supply for after hours partying 🤣.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 11:36 #55446Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Angel is back
One of my fav is back in town, this time she's stationed over at Orchid Spa. Woke up and made a trip over to Orchid, walked right in and requested to see her. She was quite giggle and bubbly when she saw me. Right after our little greetings in the lobby, Angel took me to the room, I handed her the house fees and tips. We pretty much got down to business. She step out, then return and starts things off with a little but pleasant nuru b2 b on me followed up with some tantalizing fondling of my meat stick and balls. On to the flip, she gave me her infamous upside down BBBJ, for a good few minutes then transition to a normal BBBJ with dt and bls. With the oral portion of the fun completed she wrapped up my cock and got on top to give me a nice semi rough riding. We went from RCG to regular CG, then switch on over to standing doggy. Then on to mish, then to fetal / side ways with her laying on the massage table. Then back on to standing doggy, where I finished. After giving her a good amount of pounding, we both got cleaned up and laid down cuddling with each other until my session was over. Walked out of the spa with a grin on my face. Feeling hungry after our session I headed on over to Panaderia why Taqueria Casas for some mexican food.
-
02-07-26 10:26 #55445Senior Member

Posts: 542Jasmine 5 Star Adventure
I give Jasmine five stars today.
Went by yesterday, Friday around six.
On the way there, driving the 408, my battery light starts flashing, oh joy.
As I got to the colonial Drive exit, of course is rush-hour and all backed up.
Battery light still flickering. With the traffic. , it was very challenging to make my way to the far left lane, as you have to do a you-turn in about two lights up. I come to the you-turn and again traffic all backed up. , and yet another massive challenge of making it now to the far right lane within a quarter mile. Made it over after a few horn honking and finger flickings. Now my whole dashboard is flashing on and off. I decided to back into parking so in case the battery died, I could get a jump. I get backed up 80% into the parking space and my SUV dies. Would not start up to back in further. , but at least I wasn't sticking out, right at the parking strip outer edge. Oh well, I have business to do so, I'll deal with that later.
Walked in and was greeted by Jasmine, who was waiting for me as I had text her ahead of time. We made out DFK in the hallway and Jasmine was groping my cock, as she guided me into the room. Immediately. , pull my cock out of my pants and gave him a kiss, and said long time no see baby. Nice greeting. She was wearing a hot little red mini dress that truly accented her sexy little Malaysian body. I gave her her $240 as she left to prepare the shower.
She came back to get me as I'm sitting on the table, naked with my cock pointing at her, she grabbed him and kissed him and elephant walked me to the shower.
Great time in the shower with this sexy little thing. We were talking and catching up, she slipping, sliding all over me on my back, does a little Tuma. Time for the flip, more slipping and sliding, PtoP, feed me her beautiful MM tits. She then slides down for the preview. BBBJ, given me intense eye contact. She then swings around and sits on my face for 69, as I get to nibble her pussy and finger her pretty little asshole.
Getting dangerously close to the edge, give her a slap on her ass to tap out.
We dry and head back to the room.
Jasmine has me lay down and just gives me a nice five minute teasing massage with soft fingers on my lower back and ass, feathering around my balls and ass. She gets me up on all fours and gives me a nice jazzy sexy rusty trombone. Hey now!
I'm hungry, so I flip her over to her back and I kneel down and it's time for a big meal of DATY, and eating her ass. This goes on for about 15 minutes with her moans and quivers. I said time to fuck, and she said yes, and she thanked me for making her pussy feel so good.
Prior to the condom, she lays down so I can face fuck her and the Tiffany possession me playing with her pussy and ass. She didn't add to the Tiffany position, she does the Tiffany Jasmine possession, where she rolls puts her knees on my shoulders, so I can eat out her ass and pussy, how does shit, she asked me to push the bed back at an angle close to the wall to my back, she does it again and now her feet are on the wall while I'm fucking her mouth and eating, my fill. She puts on the condom, with her mouth during all that commotion, lays down for standing Mish, her pussy is so nice and warm and tight as I start slow, stroking slowly, building up the pace. Time to flip her for doggy, I wanted to see that pretty little ass of hers. I slip inside again. , and damn her pussy is so warm on this cold day. I put my thumb in her ass and pump away, she's loving it, do this for five minutes, and I start to tire, so I tell her make me cum with your mouth.
I lay down and she's kneeling on the bed sideways, sucking away, with my thumb in her asshole, and two fingers flickering, her pussy sliding in and out. When Jasmine gets going, she can suck cock with the best of them, lots of saliva she's going to town, cupping and massaging my balls at the same time. Her pussy and asshole clamps down on me as I blasted into her mouth, she kept on sucking, and drained every drop of cum out of my balls. She spit into a washcloth. Got another one to clean me up and then went to the shower to clean herself up. She brought back mouthwash and a hot, wet washcloth and clean my face, my cock, sprayed my hands and wipe them too. Pleasurable clean up.
She had me lay on my stomach and gave me another great deep massage, she gives great massage. She brings in Anna, a younger girl in her 20's, pretty with big tits, and slaps my face with her tits, give me a tug on my cock, and gives my cock a little kiss. As she starts to leave, I slap her ass, and I'm turning over, and she rushes back in and slaps my ass and gives a little bum bite, as she leaves. Haha. Again Jasmine and me chat and chat at this point. , she's fun to talk with, and she's actually pretty funny as well. She has me roll over, she still naked, and she's being playful and sings a Chinese nursery rhyme song, changing the The words, while pulling on my cock. It's about pulling a carrot from the ground, haha.
Pull and pull.
Pull with might.
Heave and hoe with all your might.
Heave hoe it's stuck so tight.
Pull and Pull for the sticky surprise so white.
Come here friend.
Join the 4 hands fight.
Come here help us with all your might.
Pull and pull.
Pull with might.
Heave and hoe with all your might.
Pull and Pull for the sticky surprise so white.
Pull and pull for all that white.
Happy happy ending, so sticky and white.
So relaxed like a flying kite.
Pull pull pull with all your might do it again for all that sticky white.
Happy happy ending.
So sticky and white.
Pull pull pull for that sweet sticky white!
Funny.
A little different from Tiffany singing a song when she massages you.
She text me the lyrics later that night, and I translate it.
Time is up, so she goes to get my water as I dress.
I had told her about my car dying in the parking lot, so she walked out with me and pulled her car up to mine to give me a jump. She has one of the newer vehicles with all the electric gizmos.
I popped the hood of her car, found the latch, but it would not release, so we had to fuck around in her car and talk to it and do all this bullshit. Still no release.
We even googled AI on her vehicle to see how to do it, and I was doing it correctly. It just would not release. , her hood would not give us a happy ending. So I told her I'll just call my insurance to get a tow truck out to give me a jump, as I am covered with that so it's free.
So I wait in my car for the tow truck driver, as she goes back in, wearing her cute little furry bunny hoodie. After about 10 minutes, she text me. , and says baby come in, too cold out there for you. The tow said they wouldn't be there for about an hour so I took her up on her offer.
I come in and she takes me back in there little kitchen hangout area and asked if I had dinner, I said no, so she gets me a plate of roasted duck, rice, and some greens and heat them up, and I eat dinner with her, pretty Anna is busy right now with a monger. So Jasmine and I eat together and chat, she is so sweet to me, I thank her a couple times and she says, stop it, you my future husband, haha.
At about the 50 minute mark, we see the tow truck driver pull up from the camera feed. We say our kiss and goodbyes and I go out to my car. He tries to jump the battery, but it won't hold its charge. , inside dash is flickering on and off, he says he thinks it's probably the alternator, which I googled and he was right. So he gave me the 20 minute tow back home on the 408. He dropped it off in my driveway as the Adventure of Jasmine and the Carrot ended.
-
02-07-26 09:58 #55444Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah man, I agree. I have done the same thing with these girls. Sometimes let them hit my pen in the room or I've even smoked out with them outside late after they close (they do love their weed) They like their Heineken and coronas and wine as well. I've learned you have to be careful drinking liquor with them because most of them are barely over 100 pounds and one or two strong drink is fun but more than that they might be too drunk. LOL. But they can hammer down two bottles of wine between four of them easy.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 06:30 #55443Senior Member

Posts: 1229Just ask some of those Orlando girls you review. Zero risk, you already committing a crime and I've shared my pen with a couple of them at the back door of Tokyo when the east side was dead. A lot of those girls love weed more than a good review
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
also makes a memorable tip that pays dividends upon returning if you can score your own
-
02-07-26 05:39 #55442Senior Member

Posts: 214Gummies
Take a gummie before you head over.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 00:06 #55441Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289If you're talking about tiny little Bella with the pretty eyes, big natural titties for a small girl and straight black hair, she text me earlier today that she's back from China and in New York, so I don't think she's at M and why.
Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 00:02 #55440Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Haha, yeah buying pussy is pretty easy, and I have a medical marijuana card, which basically anyone can get. That shit cracks me up how easy that is, you make an appointment at one of the cannabis consultant places and they do a 3 to 5 minute appointment with you asking why you need it (can't sleep, have anxiety,) and then what do you know, you walk out of there with a card and you can go right to the dispensary and buy whatever you want.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 21:22 #55439Senior Member

Posts: 418I do love the cocktails, but haven't had any weed in like 7-8 years. But I read a review recently where the dude said he got high and went to the spa, that could be fun. Especially in a 4, 6, or 8 hand session! I may have to try that soon...in the middle of the day! I just have to figure out how to get weed in Florida, I feel like buying pussy's easier. Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 21:15 #55438Senior Member

Posts: 48How was vivi body? Was her ass thick like what thr other said.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 21:12 #55437Senior Member

Posts: 48Bella
I got word that bella is back at m & why is thus true?
-
02-06-26 21:09 #55436Senior Member

Posts: 418Ahhhhh, never met her before. And I frequent those spots but some just slip through the cracks...hahaha! Good for her, though, sounds like she's plenty busy. I keep hearing that is rare these days, but I tell them it won't last long there's just a dip in the economy. There's some frustration out there for sure...more than a few girls say the last 3-4 months have been slow.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 21:06 #55435Senior Member

Posts: 73Vivi at Missly
Yesterday I decided to visit Missy for the first time. GLad I did.
I met Vivi, who has been reviewed a few times lately and lived up to the hype.
I did 30 minutes and we started strong. A little light touching from her led to a great BBBJ and 69. Not long until whe was riding me wildly.
I popped faster than I hoped. Instead of rushing me out like other girls might, she proceeded to fill the remainder of the time with a massage.
And this was a fantastic massage. One of the best at an AMP. Not too hard, not too soft. Goldilocks massage.
I would definitely recommend.
Two other girls are working. Met Yoyo on the way out. A little taller and cute as well.
-
02-06-26 20:47 #55434Senior Member

Posts: 1229That's what I thought somebody playing games.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 20:03 #55433Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Kelly-Tokyo
Kelly is in Tokyo not five star, not sure what he is talking about.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





