Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 529 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Note that this review was back in March of 2019 almost seven years ago and Krys had been practicing her magic as early as 2010 maybe earlier because I remember her being on this Forum as a member and that's how long she has been practicing her craft! And brother, it is a craft and just reading the posts on eight pages in this thread alone, never mind the other threads (Non-AMP blog, Escorts thread etc) which will enlighten the reader about numerous other mongers visits with this extraordinary woman! Yes, this is my first post about Krys and the Serenity Room although it was at her original location (no, not the current location!) and quite honestly I was expecting a rub and at least a BBBJ maybe if I was really lucky some really good FS with this hot mature blonde with her killer body! But, Nooooo! That's not what happened! And never has happened! Instead I was taken on a magical mystery journey of the senses! A massage followed by some teasing, fondling her awesome tits and ass building into an incredible crescendo of eruption beyond my control or comprehension! Waking up from the dream and thinking what just happened?? My brain just exploded and I couldn't wait to come back again and I have dozens and dozens of times over the last seven years and each visit has stretched my boundaries beyond belief! Krys and I have been friends ever since our first meeting and hardly a week goes by without our texts to each other or news about our mutual friends. Krys has been my psychologist, my confidant and my Queen to obey and serve! Countless sessions, blindfolded, tied up and at the mercy of this siren! Edging beyond belief, taken to heights and lowered again and again only to be risen to the point of perfection! Ah, alas! Never underestimate the strength and power of a true DOM! A experience unlike anything you will have in your lifetime and if you don't go at least once, you always wonder why? Cheers!
    I went once (2013? Little house off palm bay road, I don't mind some tuma but she kept wanting to stick things in my ass I'm like 'No Thank You!' I did get a HJ and one and done for me, I did like the room though 🤣.

  2. #7561

    Krys and the Serenity Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a delightful hour with Krys! Like others have reported she is not a regular provider, limited touching and no customary services but what a great massage! She does things with her hands which are too much for this old man! She is intelligent and has a killer body and all I can tell you is that I left well satisfied. Not a clock watcher and she made me feel real comfortable. Her in call Serenity Room is a trip, clean and very private. She goes out of her way to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. I highly recommend if you want to try something different with a nice woman who is also into some other things, that I personally don't partake, but I'm sure others may enjoy. Great communication and easy set up.
    Note that this review was back in March of 2019 almost seven years ago and Krys had been practicing her magic as early as 2010 maybe earlier because I remember her being on this Forum as a member and that's how long she has been practicing her craft! And brother, it is a craft and just reading the posts on eight pages in this thread alone, never mind the other threads (Non-AMP blog, Escorts thread etc) which will enlighten the reader about numerous other mongers visits with this extraordinary woman! Yes, this is my first post about Krys and the Serenity Room although it was at her original location (no, not the current location!) and quite honestly I was expecting a rub and at least a BBBJ maybe if I was really lucky some really good FS with this hot mature blonde with her killer body! But, Nooooo! That's not what happened! And never has happened! Instead I was taken on a magical mystery journey of the senses! A massage followed by some teasing, fondling her awesome tits and ass building into an incredible crescendo of eruption beyond my control or comprehension! Waking up from the dream and thinking what just happened?? My brain just exploded and I couldn't wait to come back again and I have dozens and dozens of times over the last seven years and each visit has stretched my boundaries beyond belief! Krys and I have been friends ever since our first meeting and hardly a week goes by without our texts to each other or news about our mutual friends. Krys has been my psychologist, my confidant and my Queen to obey and serve! Countless sessions, blindfolded, tied up and at the mercy of this siren! Edging beyond belief, taken to heights and lowered again and again only to be risen to the point of perfection! Ah, alas! Never underestimate the strength and power of a true DOM! A experience unlike anything you will have in your lifetime and if you don't go at least once, you always wonder why? Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_0.jpg‎   IMG_0516.jpg‎  

  3. #7560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    The Serenity Room 2026 First Edition.

    (also posted to non-AMP thread).

    I am luckier than many -- I live in Florida only a short drive from Krys, and I've known her more than five years.

    Bottom-line-up-front: Never forgetting that the Serenity Room is never / not a FS location, if you visit Krys on a recurring basis, a comfortable friendship is likely to develop and all subsequent appointments are always better than the previous outstanding appointment. And always different. Krys remembers me as a long-time friend. She knows me. And Krys is always going to do what she wants. And by "going with her flow," I always have a better experience than I anticipated.

    I arrived on time for my appointment, and as always Krys welcomed me with genuine warmness. This appointment was late morning, so she offered coffee to drink (she always offers something to drink) while we sit, talk, catch-up.

    As always, the Serenity Room is a feast for all the senses. The sensual decorations are all the more awesome when you realize they are also functional and may or may not be part of the day's session. I took a shower (exceptional shower water pressure and temperature!) and got on the table -- everything that followed was Krys at her best. A very relaxing massage to get all the tension out. The rest of the session is a dream. Eventually, she tells me to turn over. I can see her dazzling, smiling face (and much more) in the mirrors. Every action that followed was based on my reactions. Awesome. After relaxing, I showered and dressed.

    I will be repeating!

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    Been over 10 years since I visited but I remember that room like it was yesterday.

  4. #7559

    The Serenity Room 2026 First Edition (thank you Krys)

    The Serenity Room 2026 First Edition.

    (also posted to non-AMP thread).

    I am luckier than many -- I live in Florida only a short drive from Krys, and I've known her more than five years.

    Bottom-line-up-front: Never forgetting that the Serenity Room is never / not a FS location, if you visit Krys on a recurring basis, a comfortable friendship is likely to develop and all subsequent appointments are always better than the previous outstanding appointment. And always different. Krys remembers me as a long-time friend. She knows me. And Krys is always going to do what she wants. And by "going with her flow," I always have a better experience than I anticipated.

    I arrived on time for my appointment, and as always Krys welcomed me with genuine warmness. This appointment was late morning, so she offered coffee to drink (she always offers something to drink) while we sit, talk, catch-up.

    As always, the Serenity Room is a feast for all the senses. The sensual decorations are all the more awesome when you realize they are also functional and may or may not be part of the day's session. I took a shower (exceptional shower water pressure and temperature!) and got on the table -- everything that followed was Krys at her best. A very relaxing massage to get all the tension out. The rest of the session is a dream. Eventually, she tells me to turn over. I can see her dazzling, smiling face (and much more) in the mirrors. Every action that followed was based on my reactions. Awesome. After relaxing, I showered and dressed.

    I will be repeating!

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #7558

    Marika vrs Others

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, I find her massage superior. Her handshake feels like a mouth and she carries conversation well. She's getting ripe though. Liberty, Kavvy or Adrienne look better and 2 of them is almost guaranteed better extras Marika is a mixed bag. However she's a great budget choice and I've seen her s dozen times over the years with no regrets.
    Seen Marika a few times in years past and have to agree, great Massage Skills and extras were great! Marika is a pleasant woman who is definitely showing her age, but shit neither of us are exactly spring chickens! At my age I am still lucky to get it up with these ladies! No problem with any of them, although I'd have to rate Liberty'O Massage and Nuru the best, Kavvy next because of her training and education, Adrienne is good because of her skills and extras, but you definitely can't go wrong seeing any of them for a session! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6913315323457086578.jpg‎   IMG_1732.jpg‎  

  6. #7557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not that's Kavvy! Of course now I'll be accused of using older pictures of her! But that's okay! She was beautiful then and she still looks beautiful! IMHO! Cheers! Here's some more current and past! Haha.
    I'll agree she's one of the best choices now, and in a long time. My only gripe is the stiff menu.

  7. #7556

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure any regular readers of the forum were thinking the same thing, MG!
    Believe it or not that's Kavvy! Of course now I'll be accused of using older pictures of her! But that's okay! She was beautiful then and she still looks beautiful! IMHO! Cheers! Here's some more current and past! Haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2316.jpg‎   8893873906341913188.jpg‎  

  8. #7555

    Who, indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Who is the beauty sitting in the couch?

    Looks tasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. 🤣.
    Pretty sure any regular readers of the forum were thinking the same thing, MG!

  9. #7554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So here's where your powers of archival pursuits will come in handy! Simply use the Search Feature in each thread (Escorts, Non-AMP and Kavvy and even Liberty's own blog!) enter the name and presto, you will find reviews, posts, pictures and links to each of my favorites! BTW, in case you and anyone else is interested, Kavvy will be in South Brevard in a safe and clean AirB&B from Feb 10-16 doing one hour Massage Sessions with a guaranteed happy ending of epic proportions for any Forum Member willing to spend two hundred Mario's for an event you not likely to experience in any Massage Parlor! Cheers!
    Going to demand that couch ladies digits here buddy LOL.

  10. #7553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    I booked time with her in Viera a month or so ago. About 10 min before my appt she said she double booked in error and canceled. An hour of driving each way to get canceled, was not happy. My question now becomes, is she that good that I should book with her again. Did not set well that she canceled last minute but willing to forgive if she is that good and worth a second try.
    First and foremost, I find her massage superior. Her handshake feels like a mouth and she carries conversation well. She's getting ripe though. Liberty, Kavvy or Adrienne look better and 2 of them is almost guaranteed better extras Marika is a mixed bag. However she's a great budget choice and I've seen her s dozen times over the years with no regrets.

  11. #7552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Thanks

    Reached out, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NickMemphis;7520239[URL
    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hws/d/melbourne/7911156590.html[/URL]
    Thanks!

  12. #7551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Who is the beauty sitting in the couch?

    Looks tasty.
    I was thinking the same thing. 🤣.

  13. #7550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    Which site are you using to find bookings? I usually use (florida. Arrests. Org).
    "BCSO-bookings" that should get you there I don't know how to post links or any of that fancy shit
    tap the 'from date' box then hit the 'set button' then the 'search' button...and I get yesterday's arrest
    funny thing is the site went mysteriously down(maintenance) when ice was in town going crazy last year

    I'd like to know how to look up arrest reports??

  14. #7549

    Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    3rd in a month I know of? I noticed in today's bookings this one also charged with operating a place of prostitution along with soliciting. West Melbourne, Melbourne, now Palm Bay. Might be spreading.
    Which site are you using to find bookings? I usually use (florida. Arrests. Org).

  15. #7548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear this about the situation with the AMPs in this area! But I have been saying this for years since these places are too much in the Public purview, cameras everywhere and on the radar of local law enforcement especially given the current political climate in the State and the Country! (As if politicians and especially Republicans don't make up some of their best customers? Anyway, better choices out there no matter what your preferences in terms of an experience especially in a private setting with quality massage therapists, no fear of being discovered or ICE involvement! Surprised that those AMPs in Orlando aren't in the news these days as well given their extensive menus and visibility! But, don't worry it's coming I'm sure! Meanwhile if I want a professional massage with extras in Brevard I just see my favorites: Krys in Palm Bay, Liberty'O on Merritt Island, Becky the Brazilian in Port St Lucie or my new favorite, Kavvy in Melbourne / Palm Bay whenever she has an in call! To each his own and everyone keeps his preferences but the hobby has enough risks without tempting fate! IMHO! Cheers!
    I looked in the immediate vicinity couldn't find the post that was commented on so I hit view original post to find it, almost a year old, but still rings true ... The only one I've seen that you mentioned was krys and that was 10 or more years ago, I'm from north brevard but play in Orlando a lot now, and yes it's a risky business, I was at milk in the morning and they got raided at lunch time the very same day! No shit! It is wide open over there and when you least expect it... Expect it!

    Anyhow interesting post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape