Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 529 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7546

    Archivist Pursuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear this about the situation with the AMPs in this area! But I have been saying this for years since these places are too much in the Public purview, cameras everywhere and on the radar of local law enforcement especially given the current political climate in the State and the Country! (As if politicians and especially Republicans don't make up some of their best customers? Anyway, better choices out there no matter what your preferences in terms of an experience especially in a private setting with quality massage therapists, no fear of being discovered or ICE involvement! Surprised that those AMPs in Orlando aren't in the news these days as well given their extensive menus and visibility! But, don't worry it's coming I'm sure! Meanwhile if I want a professional massage with extras in Brevard I just see my favorites: Krys in Palm Bay, Liberty'O on Merritt Island, Becky the Brazilian in Port St Lucie or my new favorite, Kavvy in Melbourne / Palm Bay whenever she has an in call! To each his own and everyone keeps his preferences but the hobby has enough risks without tempting fate! IMHO! Cheers!
    So here's where your powers of archival pursuits will come in handy! Simply use the Search Feature in each thread (Escorts, Non-AMP and Kavvy and even Liberty's own blog!) enter the name and presto, you will find reviews, posts, pictures and links to each of my favorites! BTW, in case you and anyone else is interested, Kavvy will be in South Brevard in a safe and clean AirB&B from Feb 10-16 doing one hour Massage Sessions with a guaranteed happy ending of epic proportions for any Forum Member willing to spend two hundred Mario's for an event you not likely to experience in any Massage Parlor! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2525.jpg‎   IMG_1923.jpg‎  

  2. #7545
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    After an hour's driving that would be hard for me to overcome, she should offer more than an apology.
    Yes, that was my thought but if she was that good I would try again. I am going to take Willies suggestions and go to his go to ladies.

  3. #7544
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, Marika is very good and decent at Massage and extras! Personally, I'm much more inclined to go to Cocoa Massage on US 1. Went there last summer to see the GOAT, my old friend Liberty'O for my birthday and let's just say that the Massage was amazing but the ending out of this world! Only Kavvy gives a comparable Massage as far as really knowing how to get the knots out and providing relief. Adrienne is also very good at giving a good Massage before any extras! I'm of the belief that sometimes the Massage is just as important as the extras and I don't think I have ever had a really decent massage or experience for that matter at an AMP! But that's just my opinion! The women I have just mentioned believe it or not are actually LMTs! Believe it or don't!
    Thanks Willie, Is Liberty O the only one at Coco Massage? I have heard she is very good and pleasant to visit.

  4. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    I booked time with her in Viera a month or so ago. About 10 min before my appt she said she double booked in error and canceled. An hour of driving each way to get canceled, was not happy. My question now becomes, is she that good that I should book with her again. Did not set well that she canceled last minute but willing to forgive if she is that good and worth a second try.
    Short answer, no. She looks like she's melting ice cream.

    But seeing that looks is subjective, it all really depends on what you kike and what you're looking for.

  5. #7542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    I booked time with her in Viera a month or so ago. About 10 min before my appt she said she double booked in error and canceled. An hour of driving each way to get canceled, was not happy. My question now becomes, is she that good that I should book with her again. Did not set well that she canceled last minute but willing to forgive if she is that good and worth a second try.
    After an hour's driving that would be hard for me to overcome, she should offer more than an apology.

  6. #7541

    Non-AMP Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    I booked time with her in Viera a month or so ago. About 10 min before my appt she said she double booked in error and canceled. An hour of driving each way to get canceled, was not happy. My question now becomes, is she that good that I should book with her again. Did not set well that she canceled last minute but willing to forgive if she is that good and worth a second try.
    IMHO, Marika is very good and decent at Massage and extras! Personally, I'm much more inclined to go to Cocoa Massage on US 1. Went there last summer to see the GOAT, my old friend Liberty'O for my birthday and let's just say that the Massage was amazing but the ending out of this world! Only Kavvy gives a comparable Massage as far as really knowing how to get the knots out and providing relief. Adrienne is also very good at giving a good Massage before any extras! I'm of the belief that sometimes the Massage is just as important as the extras and I don't think I have ever had a really decent massage or experience for that matter at an AMP! But that's just my opinion! The women I have just mentioned believe it or not are actually LMTs! Believe it or don't!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7904766518322358063.jpg‎   3996072400433299864.jpg‎  

  7. #7540

    Marika

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what Marika is up to these days or how to reach out to her?
    I booked time with her in Viera a month or so ago. About 10 min before my appt she said she double booked in error and canceled. An hour of driving each way to get canceled, was not happy. My question now becomes, is she that good that I should book with her again. Did not set well that she canceled last minute but willing to forgive if she is that good and worth a second try.

  8. #7539

    Marika

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what Marika is up to these days or how to reach out to her?
    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...911156590.html

  9. #7538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Marika

    Anyone know what Marika is up to these days or how to reach out to her?

  10. #7537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I stopped by Lemon Tree, was told the greedy crazy house seller is gone. Was greeted by another new lady I never seen there, I believe her name is Anne. No disappointment, very petite, younger, friendly and easy to talk to. Great massage which is what sometimes I need. She took great care of me after flip, I tipped her accordingly. Still my top spot when I need a nice massage with some extra.
    That didn't take long.

    The power of reviews work both ways.

  11. #7536

    Lt

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I stopped by Lemon Tree, was told the greedy crazy house seller is gone. Was greeted by another new lady I never seen there, I believe her name is Anne. No disappointment, very petite, younger, friendly and easy to talk to. Great massage which is what sometimes I need. She took great care of me after flip, I tipped her accordingly. Still my top spot when I need a nice massage with some extra.
    I prob will wait for more positive reviews from others. Too much disappointment from there and better options. Not worth the dice roll IMO.

  12. #7535

    No more real state agent?!

    Yesterday I stopped by Lemon Tree, was told the greedy crazy house seller is gone. Was greeted by another new lady I never seen there, I believe her name is Anne. No disappointment, very petite, younger, friendly and easy to talk to. Great massage which is what sometimes I need. She took great care of me after flip, I tipped her accordingly. Still my top spot when I need a nice massage with some extra.

  13. #7534

    By Geno's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth17  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage place in the strip mall where Gena's Pizza is on Wickham Rd. It has been there for several years, but never seems to have any traffic. Does anyone know anything about the place? It has no name. Only a massage sign.
    That would be Royal I believe and the previous post to you wasn't wrong in some ways. I've been and yes she's older and shorter but what I did find was that she was very enthusiastic. Didn't get anything beyond the basic but the massage wasn't too bad and didn't feel like I was just a payday. Guess it just depends on what you like but I do like when the girls seem genuinely happy to provide a service.

  14. #7533
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Best of Brevard

    Any recommendations of top 3-4 AMP in Brevard. I visited Mila a few years ago and it was a nice visit but have heard that they are pricey for the level of service. Anyway, looking for current recommendations. Thanks guys.

  15. #7532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Lemon Tree GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Went there today due toi recent posts.

    Other than younger nothing really worth going. Usual fee in the door. Massage was subpar (lots of elbows). Talk was bad. She kept on bringing up if I own a houise and if I don't she is a realtor. No teasing on stomach. On the flip asked for L1 and she quoted 120 with no budging. Was curious about no close as well (just to gauge) and she said another 100 but no touching. She is cute but damn. Def will nto repeat. Shoudl have went to Otown.
    Thanks, you definitely TOFT! 300 for a naked handjob and no touching, she better stay in the realty business!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape