Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 7921
-
02-07-26 22:15 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 1945Krys and the Serenity Room
Note that this review was back in March of 2019 almost seven years ago and Krys had been practicing her magic as early as 2010 maybe earlier because I remember her being on this Forum as a member and that's how long she has been practicing her craft! And brother, it is a craft and just reading the posts on eight pages in this thread alone, never mind the other threads (Non-AMP blog, Escorts thread etc) which will enlighten the reader about numerous other mongers visits with this extraordinary woman! Yes, this is my first post about Krys and the Serenity Room although it was at her original location (no, not the current location!) and quite honestly I was expecting a rub and at least a BBBJ maybe if I was really lucky some really good FS with this hot mature blonde with her killer body! But, Nooooo! That's not what happened! And never has happened! Instead I was taken on a magical mystery journey of the senses! A massage followed by some teasing, fondling her awesome tits and ass building into an incredible crescendo of eruption beyond my control or comprehension! Waking up from the dream and thinking what just happened?? My brain just exploded and I couldn't wait to come back again and I have dozens and dozens of times over the last seven years and each visit has stretched my boundaries beyond belief! Krys and I have been friends ever since our first meeting and hardly a week goes by without our texts to each other or news about our mutual friends. Krys has been my psychologist, my confidant and my Queen to obey and serve! Countless sessions, blindfolded, tied up and at the mercy of this siren! Edging beyond belief, taken to heights and lowered again and again only to be risen to the point of perfection! Ah, alas! Never underestimate the strength and power of a true DOM! A experience unlike anything you will have in your lifetime and if you don't go at least once, you always wonder why? Cheers!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 20:07 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 1229Been over 10 years since I visited but I remember that room like it was yesterday.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 19:20 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 427The Serenity Room 2026 First Edition (thank you Krys)
The Serenity Room 2026 First Edition.
(also posted to non-AMP thread).
I am luckier than many -- I live in Florida only a short drive from Krys, and I've known her more than five years.
Bottom-line-up-front: Never forgetting that the Serenity Room is never / not a FS location, if you visit Krys on a recurring basis, a comfortable friendship is likely to develop and all subsequent appointments are always better than the previous outstanding appointment. And always different. Krys remembers me as a long-time friend. She knows me. And Krys is always going to do what she wants. And by "going with her flow," I always have a better experience than I anticipated.
I arrived on time for my appointment, and as always Krys welcomed me with genuine warmness. This appointment was late morning, so she offered coffee to drink (she always offers something to drink) while we sit, talk, catch-up.
As always, the Serenity Room is a feast for all the senses. The sensual decorations are all the more awesome when you realize they are also functional and may or may not be part of the day's session. I took a shower (exceptional shower water pressure and temperature!) and got on the table -- everything that followed was Krys at her best. A very relaxing massage to get all the tension out. The rest of the session is a dream. Eventually, she tells me to turn over. I can see her dazzling, smiling face (and much more) in the mirrors. Every action that followed was based on my reactions. Awesome. After relaxing, I showered and dressed.
I will be repeating!
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
02-06-26 10:08 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 1945Marika vrs Others
Seen Marika a few times in years past and have to agree, great Massage Skills and extras were great! Marika is a pleasant woman who is definitely showing her age, but shit neither of us are exactly spring chickens! At my age I am still lucky to get it up with these ladies! No problem with any of them, although I'd have to rate Liberty'O Massage and Nuru the best, Kavvy next because of her training and education, Adrienne is good because of her skills and extras, but you definitely can't go wrong seeing any of them for a session! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 09:33 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 517I'll agree she's one of the best choices now, and in a long time. My only gripe is the stiff menu.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 08:41 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 1945Pictures
Believe it or not that's Kavvy! Of course now I'll be accused of using older pictures of her! But that's okay! She was beautiful then and she still looks beautiful! IMHO! Cheers! Here's some more current and past! Haha.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 08:15 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 2963Who, indeed!
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure any regular readers of the forum were thinking the same thing, MG!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 05:55 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 517Going to demand that couch ladies digits here buddy LOL.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 05:49 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 517First and foremost, I find her massage superior. Her handshake feels like a mouth and she carries conversation well. She's getting ripe though. Liberty, Kavvy or Adrienne look better and 2 of them is almost guaranteed better extras Marika is a mixed bag. However she's a great budget choice and I've seen her s dozen times over the years with no regrets.
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 05:46 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 517Thanks
Reached out, thanks!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by NickMemphis;7520239[URL
-
02-05-26 19:33 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 1229I was thinking the same thing. 🤣.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:53 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 1229"BCSO-bookings" that should get you there I don't know how to post links or any of that fancy shit
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
tap the 'from date' box then hit the 'set button' then the 'search' button...and I get yesterday's arrest
funny thing is the site went mysteriously down(maintenance) when ice was in town going crazy last year
I'd like to know how to look up arrest reports??
-
02-05-26 18:36 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 105Bookings
Which site are you using to find bookings? I usually use (florida. Arrests. Org).
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 17:47 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 1229I looked in the immediate vicinity couldn't find the post that was commented on so I hit view original post to find it, almost a year old, but still rings true ... The only one I've seen that you mentioned was krys and that was 10 or more years ago, I'm from north brevard but play in Orlando a lot now, and yes it's a risky business, I was at milk in the morning and they got raided at lunch time the very same day! No shit! It is wide open over there and when you least expect it... Expect it!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Anyhow interesting post.
-
02-05-26 17:31 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 323Nice. Who is the beauty sitting in the couch?
Looks tasty.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




