Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 17672
-
02-07-26 05:58 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 103That's Layla
Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 14:55 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 80Is she mixed or Hispanic?
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 13:16 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 336She's real?
I always just assumed she was fake. The first picture of her sitting in her car is all over the web if you do a reverse image search. Needless to say, the other pics look great, but I've never reached out since alls pics didn't check out.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
One thing I'll point out is that those links go to someone named Layla, not Kay, and the number is a 636 number, not one of the two 314 numbers that are off by 1 digit.
-
02-05-26 23:46 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 56Raquel Reigns
Standard screening for professional service and she was super sweet but photos touched up more than expected. Great tits and BBBJ. Not a bad time but wouldn't repeat at the rate.
https://tryst.link/escort/raquel-reigns#rates.
-
02-05-26 22:40 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 46She's good to go
I've seen her few times. Very puncture, looks like pics. Very nice ass if you into that. Incall might be a bit messy, but not a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Fk4299
[View Original Post]
Her rates are negotiable, but YMMV.
Have fun, stay safe.
-
02-05-26 18:25 #16722Regular Member

Posts: 2Kira
Anyone ever been with her? Very interested. Just no comments or reviews and that's usually a dealbreaker for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201204888
-
02-05-26 13:38 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 80Kay working with cops?
Her new number is off by one digit compared to new number. A 3 at end instead of 4.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910303
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910304
-
02-05-26 12:52 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 80Most of these girls do this work only when the rocket science business is slow!!
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there!!
-
02-05-26 11:44 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 551Kind of proves the point...
Soooo, basically, she accepted a "realistic rate" much closer to the "high end" of what she obviously knows she should be really asking in the first place, but instead she's advertising herself at a hilariously over-inflated GPS rate that's guaranteed to not only make almost EVERY guy look right past her based on her appearance alone (and also question her sanity!) but ultimately cost her A LOT of potential business in the end...Talk about counterproductive, LOL.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
02-05-26 09:34 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 479I would say a very small number of them are even women.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 09:01 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scams
The scammers find every site sooner or later. Most are pretty obvious. They are obvious because they can get the money for very little work and never have to take their pants off.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:40 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 37I texted Roxy about month ago and was quoted 400. I told her I had 250 which she accepted. It was a good time for that price but definitely not worth 600.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:30 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 306She's got to be rough as fuck by now.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:29 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 306Dude. It's obviously a scam using some random chick's pics (which may not even be the same girl).
Originally Posted by ZachBraff
[View Original Post]
Sure, the top text of the profile sounds like a native American English speaker, but look at the bottom:
"Hey guys,
💦127827; sexy young horny girl.
💦I'm available for 💖.
💖128150;Serious Inquries only💖128150;my pussy is very hungry👅.
Now I am available😍 for hookup Service.
I am Looking For Real person for Open minded relax sex.
I do also Anal🍑 BBJ👅 69🍆516 253 4353".
Also look at the numbers:
Crazy inflated rate? Check. Asking for a 50% deposit? Check.
Search the phone number. Not much there other than a similarly suspiciously looking post on Secret Hostess.
Lastly, look at her location: both upstate New York AND St. Louis? I don't think so.
This has become a pretty common scam profile format on Tryst (especially using multiple locations), so be wise.
I remember when Tryst launched, and I had the temerity to hope it would be a higher-quality, fewer-scammers sort of place. Not any more. Oh my poor naivete.
-
02-04-26 17:40 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 551LOL, that would be great if it's actually the case, we need to start making these delusional GPS chicks either come up with "realistic" rates (ie: can be justified by their appearance and/or service) or just make them quit by NOT going to see them, period, otherwise the blatant GPS pricing shit running rampant in this town will never end...
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.








Reply With Quote





