Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16717

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Dude. It's obviously a scam using some random chick's pics (which may not even be the same girl).

    ...

    Lastly, look at her location: both upstate New York AND St. Louis? I don't think so.

    This has become a pretty common scam profile format on Tryst (especially using multiple locations), so be wise.

    I remember when Tryst launched, and I had the temerity to hope it would be a higher-quality, fewer-scammers sort of place. Not any more. Oh my poor naivete.
    The scammers find every site sooner or later. Most are pretty obvious. They are obvious because they can get the money for very little work and never have to take their pants off.

  2. #16716
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that would be great if it's actually the case, we need to start making these delusional GPS chicks either come up with "realistic" rates (ie: can be justified by their appearance and/or service) or just make them quit by NOT going to see them, period, otherwise the blatant GPS pricing shit running rampant in this town will never end...

    Stay Safe.
    I texted Roxy about month ago and was quoted 400. I told her I had 250 which she accepted. It was a good time for that price but definitely not worth 600.

  3. #16715
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Trixie lately?

    Been texting for a bit. Got a weird "free if you come now" text from her the other day I thought was odd.

    Would like to hear about recent experiences.

    She's been around a while and feedback has been mixed throughout the years.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201334111
    She's got to be rough as fuck by now.

  4. #16714
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    WTF is wrong with these girls on Tryst? She looks like my TS cousin who's been lifting weights since childhood and went on hormones. I almost thought it was Schwarzenegger. 700 qv? Is she out of her mind? Even 200 qv would feel like a rip-off.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candiixxo
    Dude. It's obviously a scam using some random chick's pics (which may not even be the same girl).

    Sure, the top text of the profile sounds like a native American English speaker, but look at the bottom:

    "Hey guys,

    💦127827; sexy young horny girl.

    💦I'm available for 💖.

    💖128150;Serious Inquries only💖128150;my pussy is very hungry👅.

    Now I am available😍 for hookup Service.

    I am Looking For Real person for Open minded relax sex.

    I do also Anal🍑 BBJ👅 69🍆516 253 4353".

    Also look at the numbers:

    Crazy inflated rate? Check. Asking for a 50% deposit? Check.

    Search the phone number. Not much there other than a similarly suspiciously looking post on Secret Hostess.

    Lastly, look at her location: both upstate New York AND St. Louis? I don't think so.

    This has become a pretty common scam profile format on Tryst (especially using multiple locations), so be wise.

    I remember when Tryst launched, and I had the temerity to hope it would be a higher-quality, fewer-scammers sort of place. Not any more. Oh my poor naivete.

  5. #16713
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Her add was taken down on Tryst. Maybe she has seen the site and got the message.
    LOL, that would be great if it's actually the case, we need to start making these delusional GPS chicks either come up with "realistic" rates (ie: can be justified by their appearance and/or service) or just make them quit by NOT going to see them, period, otherwise the blatant GPS pricing shit running rampant in this town will never end...

    Stay Safe.

  6. #16712
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    WTF is wrong with these girls on Tryst? She looks like my TS cousin who's been lifting weights since childhood and went on hormones. I almost thought it was Schwarzenegger. 700 qv? Is she out of her mind? Even 200 qv would feel like a rip-off.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candiixxo
    It's almost as if the reward is not worth the risk anymore.

  7. #16711

    Wtf

    WTF is wrong with these girls on Tryst? She looks like my TS cousin who's been lifting weights since childhood and went on hormones. I almost thought it was Schwarzenegger. 700 qv? Is she out of her mind? Even 200 qv would feel like a rip-off.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candiixxo

  8. #16710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Trixie

    Anyone seen Trixie lately?

    Been texting for a bit. Got a weird "free if you come now" text from her the other day I thought was odd.

    Would like to hear about recent experiences.

    She's been around a while and feedback has been mixed throughout the years.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201334111

  9. #16709

    Roxanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    I told her that she was crazy at her rates, $200 is my max for that.
    Her add was taken down on Tryst. Maybe she has seen the site and got the message.

  10. #16708
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Sloppy Toppy

    I'm looking for a provider that gives a good sloppy BBJ. Henny gives a great sloppy BJ but its covered. So I'm looking for that but bare.

  11. #16707
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    As per Econ 101 - capitalism pricing controls the hobby. Supply & demand. Lots & lots of demand in STL but supply is limited and sadly, quality is even more limited. The supply side is searching for the high point (GPS) of what the market will bear.

    One old man's opinion.
    Very true, but as long as there are a handful of desperate, gullible guys out there willing to pay these horrendously over-inflated prices for these mediocre-to-poor quality providers, the "quality" of the "supply" in this town will never increase, so it's not them, it's "us", and the only way the "supply" will ever start correcting itself is for the "demand" to STOP agreeing to these ridiculously disproportionate prices for the "quality" being offered and just tell these girls to go "pound sand" whenever they quote some insane rate or just start wildly jacking up their prices for no logical reason whatsoever...Remember, we're doing this because we "want to", but they're VERY likely doing this because they "have to", so at the end of the day the power to weed out the "unjustified" pricing nonsense going on with some of these providers ultimately lies with us.

    Stay Safe.

  12. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    I told her that she was crazy at her rates, $200 is my max for that.
    Good man, just wish there were more with that mindset when it comes to calling out this type of delusional rate lunacy, especially when she's literally nothing special to look at "at all"...You don't pay "Porsche Money" just to go drive an old beat up Yugo for an hour, lol.

    Stay Safe.

  13. #16705
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    I told her that she was crazy at her rates, $200 is my max for that.
    As per Econ 101 - capitalism pricing controls the hobby. Supply & demand. Lots & lots of demand in STL but supply is limited and sadly, quality is even more limited. The supply side is searching for the high point (GPS) of what the market will bear.

    One old man's opinion.

  14. #16704
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the contact info of KVIP / Kgirls in St. Louis? Thanks!
    Seconded, starting to prefer a service vs the wild west of scams and whatnot.

  15. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    Correct, she mentions virtual in her ad.

    "For now, I'm your virtual companion: warm, curious, a little naughty, and always ready to enjoy the moment with you. ".
    Oh well. Looked up charlotte again, I see she offers GFE for 4/ hr now. Anyone tried it? I've only done her HH for 2 a few years back and I found it very mechanical / non-sensual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape