Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 17677
-
02-07-26 19:42 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 157Another I failed to report on: Legacy
She was out in St Peters, decent chain hotel. She is a nice enough person but she is older and a bit chunky. She was willing to do BBFS but I declined. I got a nice BBBJ but she only offered a hand finish. That's a big turn off for me. For the price point she asks I am pretty sure there are better options. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201501608 It was 1. 8 for the Hhr. YMMV.
-
02-07-26 19:33 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 157Soory I have been remiss in posting: Jordan
Looking back and see I didn't post about 2 encounters I had. This one is about Jordan. The one in Ofallon IL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201513093 is latest ad. She is way heavier than the pics show. Getting to her was a PitA. That was because of construction and traffic. She is a pretty cute gal, short and nice tits. She was very friendly and decent conversation as she finished getting ready Very nice BBBJ with CIM. She actually gave me a partial refund on what I paid as I was a one and done and it didn't use up the time (YMMV) I planned on. All in all I have had a lot worse experiences with other providers. I probably won't repeat as it's just too much of a hassle to get to her.
-
02-07-26 16:22 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 46I'm not sure. Wasn't really pay attention to her face that much LOL. But I think she's Hispanic.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
Her ass sure was LOL.
-
02-07-26 15:45 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 80True, she fails to let you know that qv only includes blowjob.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 13:27 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 103Downtown
Visiting for the weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for downtown. Either massage or an FS provider. Looking to be able to probably walk from near the convention center (or quick Uber)?
TIA!
-
02-07-26 05:58 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 103That's Layla
Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 14:55 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 80Is she mixed or Hispanic?
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 13:16 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 337She's real?
I always just assumed she was fake. The first picture of her sitting in her car is all over the web if you do a reverse image search. Needless to say, the other pics look great, but I've never reached out since alls pics didn't check out.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
One thing I'll point out is that those links go to someone named Layla, not Kay, and the number is a 636 number, not one of the two 314 numbers that are off by 1 digit.
-
02-05-26 23:46 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 56Raquel Reigns
Standard screening for professional service and she was super sweet but photos touched up more than expected. Great tits and BBBJ. Not a bad time but wouldn't repeat at the rate.
https://tryst.link/escort/raquel-reigns#rates.
-
02-05-26 22:40 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 46She's good to go
I've seen her few times. Very puncture, looks like pics. Very nice ass if you into that. Incall might be a bit messy, but not a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Fk4299
[View Original Post]
Her rates are negotiable, but YMMV.
Have fun, stay safe.
-
02-05-26 18:25 #16722Regular Member

Posts: 2Kira
Anyone ever been with her? Very interested. Just no comments or reviews and that's usually a dealbreaker for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201204888
-
02-05-26 13:38 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 80Kay working with cops?
Her new number is off by one digit compared to new number. A 3 at end instead of 4.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910303
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...ats/3143910304
-
02-05-26 12:52 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 80Most of these girls do this work only when the rocket science business is slow!!
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there!!
-
02-05-26 11:44 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 551Kind of proves the point...
Soooo, basically, she accepted a "realistic rate" much closer to the "high end" of what she obviously knows she should be really asking in the first place, but instead she's advertising herself at a hilariously over-inflated GPS rate that's guaranteed to not only make almost EVERY guy look right past her based on her appearance alone (and also question her sanity!) but ultimately cost her A LOT of potential business in the end...Talk about counterproductive, LOL.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
02-05-26 09:34 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 479I would say a very small number of them are even women.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




