Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2001

    A quick dream

    Had time to cross the water and decided to check this one off my list. Let me say. In her prime she was a hottie. In my dream she Still looks great tits are nice. CBJ and FS the awoke from my dream said she was new. Damage 80 for a qv was asking 100. Time to get these rates back down. Covid is over. Worth the visit treat her well enjoy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...2/664103427680

  2. #2000

    Latin Mami?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...i/495792657634

    I have been wanting to try this one forever but she hardly ever responds. Anybody seen her and can provide donation and if BBBJ etc available? Also wondering about her location.

  3. #1999

    She is good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed with this provider? She looks familiar but I can't place her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...0/221676027550
    She has been in my rotation but haven't seen her in a couple months. Nice tight body. Really not a lot of rules or boundaries. Can be flaky. Definitely a pet issue but her good days are worth it.

  4. #1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed with this provider? She looks familiar but I can't place her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...0/221676027550
    Tried to meet yesterday morning, got a reply within minutes. Wanted a ben for quick meeting, got the address and once I get there she went ghost.

  5. #1997

    Looks Familiar

    Has anyone dreamed with this provider? She looks familiar but I can't place her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...0/221676027550

  6. #1996
    I saw her once. She was in an apartment by herself off Jefferson near j Clyde. She said she had been around a while. She was pretty nice and got the job done for 60. She has a pretty big beer belly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/564118533702

    Has anyone seen this MILF that looks like someone is offering up their wife to pay their bills or scrounge up Christmas money. I texted her and she seems cool but wanted everything covered whereas I was looking for a BBBJ. I may still pull trigger since her rates were decent and the novelty of banging someone's wife.

  7. #1995

    Candyland MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/564118533702

    Has anyone seen this MILF that looks like someone is offering up their wife to pay their bills or scrounge up Christmas money. I texted her and she seems cool but wanted everything covered whereas I was looking for a BBBJ. I may still pull trigger since her rates were decent and the novelty of banging someone's wife.

  8. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    Who was it? We need a name or a pic.
    I haven't seen her any more on stg. I assume my instincts were correct.

  9. #1993

    Broken link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ended up seeing her in her place and got what you were looking for?
    Who was it? We need a name or a pic.

  10. #1992

    Further investigations

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHooch  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/787789779731

    Response time was ok. She told me 120 for a hh, which seemed suspiciously low considering how good she looks in the pics. Gave me the address and it was some seedy low end townhouses, which I've never had good experiences with. I cut my losses at that point and went to ling massage down the road.
    Anyone ended up seeing her in her place and got what you were looking for?

  11. #1991

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews. Definitely curious about #1.

    Link is down for #2 do you have a name?

    What about rates they are offering?
    #1 does a. 8 bbj and #2 I believe was. 9 and she goes by harley. Ad normally says suck start a Harley.

  12. #1990
    Thanks for the reviews. Definitely curious about #1.

    Link is down for #2 do you have a name?

    What about rates they are offering?

    Quote Originally Posted by Random69  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a mission to find the best bbjcim in the NN and Hampton area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/538703324064 Currently my favorite. Young, petite, and pretty laid back. She doesn't seem too keen on the cim part does enough to get me there every time. Normally keeps it together for the pop and strategically avoids the rest of the fallout.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/517346538649 Honestly one of the best I've ever had but she has a weird process to get into her place and a "unique" personality when you do get there. Maybe it's the monkey on her back, who knows. Throats it like a champ though and swallows EVERY drop!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...9/986672230867 Sometimes I do some shit I'm not proud of. Got the job done for cheap but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/092707810392 Maybe the pics were her a while ago but definitely not an accurate depiction of what you can expect. In person she is not nearly as shapely as the pictures might suggest. Bbj was very mediocre but she took instruction well. Doubtful that I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...7/910608002492 I have tried to link with this one several times but she always goes silent before we can make it happen. Is it worth the trouble?

  13. #1989

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    I've only tried the 1st one and she's my go to when I need some quick car action to clear the pipes. #2 I've had my eye on but I'm not big on verification so I've never reached out but the fact that she takes it all down the hatch might have me break my own rule. I haven't tried any of the other one's. Aside from the slim goodie, if I need a good pipe cleaner, I have my go to AMP that I'll visit. It's covered but it's still a great release.
    #2's weird verification isn't as bad as some others I have been asked for, it just made me a little uneasy the first time. Like she wanted a picture of the hotel entrance. I guess I just have trust issues because my first thought was that she was trying to get a read on which vehicle I was in for some type of setup.

    It has become smoother experience every time I go.

  14. #1988

    BBJ CIM Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Random69  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a mission to find the best bbjcim in the NN and Hampton area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/538703324064 Currently my favorite. Young, petite, and pretty laid back. She doesn't seem too keen on the cim part does enough to get me there every time. Normally keeps it together for the pop and strategically avoids the rest of the fallout.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/517346538649 Honestly one of the best I've ever had but she has a weird process to get into her place and a "unique" personality when you do get there. Maybe it's the monkey on her back, who knows. Throats it like a champ though and swallows EVERY drop!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...9/986672230867 Sometimes I do some shit I'm not proud of. Got the job done for cheap but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/092707810392 Maybe the pics were her a while ago but definitely not an accurate depiction of what you can expect. In person she is not nearly as shapely as the pictures might suggest. Bbj was very mediocre but she took instruction well. Doubtful that I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...7/910608002492 I have tried to link with this one several times but she always goes silent before we can make it happen. Is it worth the trouble?
    I've only tried the 1st one and she's my go to when I need some quick car action to clear the pipes. #2 I've had my eye on but I'm not big on verification so I've never reached out but the fact that she takes it all down the hatch might have me break my own rule. I haven't tried any of the other one's. Aside from the slim goodie, if I need a good pipe cleaner, I have my go to AMP that I'll visit. It's covered but it's still a great release.

  15. #1987

    Searching

    I'm on a mission to find the best bbjcim in the NN and Hampton area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/538703324064 Currently my favorite. Young, petite, and pretty laid back. She doesn't seem too keen on the cim part does enough to get me there every time. Normally keeps it together for the pop and strategically avoids the rest of the fallout.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/517346538649 Honestly one of the best I've ever had but she has a weird process to get into her place and a "unique" personality when you do get there. Maybe it's the monkey on her back, who knows. Throats it like a champ though and swallows EVERY drop!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...9/986672230867 Sometimes I do some shit I'm not proud of. Got the job done for cheap but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...-/092707810392 Maybe the pics were her a while ago but definitely not an accurate depiction of what you can expect. In person she is not nearly as shapely as the pictures might suggest. Bbj was very mediocre but she took instruction well. Doubtful that I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...7/910608002492 I have tried to link with this one several times but she always goes silent before we can make it happen. Is it worth the trouble?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape