Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 2225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2045

    Thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of the red light special at a low budget, but decent place on Jefferson with very low traffic at the time (mid day). Pics are accurate, quoted a ben for a quick dream. Room was decorated with red lights and looked lived in. Got there early and didn't see anyone hanging around. She makes sure you're comfortable and aims to please. Started with BBBJ and finished in missionary. She did ask if you wanted her on stomach or back. Lots of moaning and gets into it. Held me inside her for a minute or so after I filled the bag. Kept the lights low the entire the dream, just the red lights on.
    She looks like a good time, thanks for the report.

  2. #2044

    I must have been lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Technight  [View Original Post]
    First time posting after finally getting an account set up and had to give why'all a heads up.

    Beware of this one. Stay away.

    She's the girl from the pics but she comes with company (pimp / handler or bf).

    Coms were good, a little delayed but nothing out of the ordinary.

    Set up an outcall, which was probably for the best. Incall most likely would have been much worse.

    Agreed on a price and sent the location.

    Met up and everything started off fine, paid and then the excuses started.
    I must have been lucky. I hooked up with this one back in November. We had exchanged messages before going back into the summer but I never pulled the trigger. To see her I had to pick her up from her house on downtown NN (wouldn't recommend for amateur mongers). From there we went to the most popular motel in Hampton off Coliseum and Mercury. Her body was magnificent. The session was a standard bbj followed by back backshots with a lot of moaning. Dropped her off at home. Since then its been a cluster fuck. Repeated calls and text every day asking for a cash app to help with phone bill and trying to sell pictures and videos. She even made up a story about being stuck in Atlanta, but she was posting ads in NN. I'm sure this girls runs with a pack of other girls that post on STG and LC. I even tried to give her another chance but she asked me to cash app money or do a car date. SMH. So much potential. Waste of time I will agree. Be safe gents.

  3. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by Technight  [View Original Post]
    First time posting after finally getting an account set up and had to give why'all a heads up.

    Beware of this one. Stay away.

    She's the girl from the pics but she comes with company (pimp / handler or bf).

    Coms were good, a little delayed but nothing out of the ordinary.

    Set up an outcall, which was probably for the best. Incall most likely would have been much worse.

    Agreed on a price and sent the location.

    Met up and everything started off fine, paid and then the excuses started.

    Went outside to grab her phone charger. Rite I know kind of obvious in hindsight.

    Car waiting outside for her. One person driving with her handler / bf stepping out of the passenger side flashing his piece.

    Obviously backed off and they were gone.

    Usually posts on STG both in Hampton / NN deleting old post regularly also has a secrethostess page that may have been forgotten about.

    Appreciate all the posts from everyone and stay safe out there why'all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...m/811625807877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/764315201805

    https://secrethostess.com/10574609/
    I seen her post a few times and get a bad attitude type vibe from the wording. Also her rates are too high for my liking.

  4. #2042

    Hmu to link / 3 ways report

    First time posting after finally getting an account set up and had to give why'all a heads up.

    Beware of this one. Stay away.

    She's the girl from the pics but she comes with company (pimp / handler or bf).

    Coms were good, a little delayed but nothing out of the ordinary.

    Set up an outcall, which was probably for the best. Incall most likely would have been much worse.

    Agreed on a price and sent the location.

    Met up and everything started off fine, paid and then the excuses started.

    Went outside to grab her phone charger. Rite I know kind of obvious in hindsight.

    Car waiting outside for her. One person driving with her handler / bf stepping out of the passenger side flashing his piece.

    Obviously backed off and they were gone.

    Usually posts on STG both in Hampton / NN deleting old post regularly also has a secrethostess page that may have been forgotten about.

    Appreciate all the posts from everyone and stay safe out there why'all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...m/811625807877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/764315201805

    https://secrethostess.com/10574609/

  5. #2041

    Report on Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by CareerSoldier  [View Original Post]
    Great Appreciate Intel I'll definitely report back my experience. Again thank you.
    Here my report from my dream of Bbarbie. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/878784595612.

    GQV 80 no drama upset with that. Not rush but I was gone in under 15 min. 1st time visits with me I try to get in and go, until I have more info and feel confrontable. Yes you can tell there is a monkey issue she is skinny but I like that so no issue. Everything was cover, I didn't ask about bb. I was ready when I entered so we got it on right away not much talking as I just wanted her bent over and I'd do the rest. Can take a pounding and was into it. Pussy felt good, not wholed out and clean. Didn't see anyone hanging around at the 6 house on Jc Morris. I'll repeat but still looking for any other options. All in all she was cool next time might go for a little more time and change it up. Oh room smelled smoky bu nothing crazy more like how they all are. Be safe.

  6. #2040

    Red Light Special

    Quote Originally Posted by VABull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed with her? Got comms but was too slow for my taste and bugged out. Appreciate the info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/614998852674

    Stay Safe-.

    Bull.
    Dreamed of the red light special at a low budget, but decent place on Jefferson with very low traffic at the time (mid day). Pics are accurate, quoted a ben for a quick dream. Room was decorated with red lights and looked lived in. Got there early and didn't see anyone hanging around. She makes sure you're comfortable and aims to please. Started with BBBJ and finished in missionary. She did ask if you wanted her on stomach or back. Lots of moaning and gets into it. Held me inside her for a minute or so after I filled the bag. Kept the lights low the entire the dream, just the red lights on.

  7. #2039

    Chelsea

    Saw her about a year ago and she went by Chelsea. Was a pretty decent visit so I opted to try again last week. The good was that she has good comms and provided "Proof pics" during the process of getting there but that's where it turned suspect. Directed to the "Paradise" on Jefferson and room given was to the shitty back side of the hotel which is "out of sight" from the rest of the world. Wanted me to pull up in front of the room but I will never do that so she went dark. Discussed the parking issue and why I won't do it that evening via text that evening and thought we had it cleared up. Tried to meet again the next day but the parking issue was still an issue. Sorted it out or so I thought and proceeded to the room which was the same one from the day before and a 25 year old Black man answered the door. Walked my ass back to the car and left. Highly suspicious. Might try again if she moves to a better location.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Made contact qoted 1 ben qv arrived then coms went dark. Called then she text back said lost her phone and it was on silent. Wanted me to come back. Went back and again went silent. Anyone seen this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...w/143221612029

  8. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...s/925772659321

    Have definitely seen her post before. Finally got response and 100 qv but I haven't pulled trigger. Can anybody report on this one?
    I saw her. Fun visit. However I think she had someone in the room when I saw her. There were a bunch of suitcases stacked up in the bathroom and falling out basically. Heard a noise on the wall but could've been the neighbors because they were noisy as crap.

  9. #2037

    Need info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...s/925772659321

    Have definitely seen her post before. Finally got response and 100 qv but I haven't pulled trigger. Can anybody report on this one?

  10. #2036

    Been a while

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Made contact qoted 1 ben qv arrived then coms went dark. Called then she text back said lost her phone and it was on silent. Wanted me to come back. Went back and again went silent. Anyone seen this one yet?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...w/143221612029
    I saw her but close to a year ago. Had to pick her up from apartment on Queen St and take her to a house somewhere else. We got cozy. I can't fully remember but I think she was hard line on CBJ. It wasnt memorable. The FS wasnt memorable either. She is cute and at the time had a little more baby fat. She looks hot but if you look close her body is very very average. 100 qv is the higher limit I wouldn't offer more than that to get an update. She was coherent and coupd carry on convo without issues so I don't think heavy pet issues are present.

  11. #2035

    F you like an animal

    Made contact qoted 1 ben qv arrived then coms went dark. Called then she text back said lost her phone and it was on silent. Wanted me to come back. Went back and again went silent. Anyone seen this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...w/143221612029

  12. #2034

    I third this

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard8core  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience when she was in Norfolk. She was very talkative at first--about her boyfriend / handler, about how it's better to see her during the day when he's at work. I think I got BBBJ, but she kept talking about how she does not do bare. I noticed she was vaping on something, and when we got to the main event it's like she passed out. She started off on top but that was so bad we switched to mish, and that was even worse. So I ended up leaving too.
    I saw her once and it was very bland. She changed pics and removed face and I accidentally saw her a second time. She stalled me for a while outside in a neighborhood and just brought unneccesary attention. She spoke about her handler just as others have said. CBJ. Kitty was boring and had slight vinegar smell. She's on my do not repeat radar.

  13. #2033

    Bad Angel

    I had a similar experience when she was in Norfolk. She was very talkative at first--about her boyfriend / handler, about how it's better to see her during the day when he's at work. I think I got BBBJ, but she kept talking about how she does not do bare. I noticed she was vaping on something, and when we got to the main event it's like she passed out. She started off on top but that was so bad we switched to mish, and that was even worse. So I ended up leaving too.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...u/942724034345

    Met up with Angel in NN. She's been going between Norfolk and Newport News for a few months. She's a little slow to respond, but finally scheduled a time. Settled on hhr for $$. Visit wasnt mind shattering at all.

    She looks like her pics, she's a nice girl. Sexy body.

    She tried to put the cover on my limp dick. CBJ was mid and only did it for about a minute. She was fine with daty, clean. But she tried not to get into it. I could tell she was feeling it a little but it seemed like she didn't want to enjoy it, but the involuntary leg twitches let me know she liked it. Went to mish and she kept her eyes closed and again tried to suppress her pleasure. Her kitty was like the grand canyon and I felt nothing. And since she was laying there like a dead fish I lost it and went soft. Got myself hard again and went back at it but I knew I was wasting my time. Pretended to finish, cleaned up and left. Nah, I won't repeat.

  14. #2032

    Rubbers

    Anyone know locations of any rubber vending machines where you can buy one at a time? I see them occasionally at random gas stations, but don't know of any local.

  15. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcAdam  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one has anyone seen her? I texted the other day but got no reply, maybe I should call instead? Want to know if she's legit if I get a response I will retreat back and let y'all know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/199531451
    She's legit. She's just bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. I had an overall decent dream with her, but have not repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape