Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2061

    Broken Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNHookers  [View Original Post]
    Is completely unusable. After you type your post you can use the "Preview Report" button to see what your post will look like. You can test your web links to see if they werk so your fellow mongers can use them properly.
    I tested it several times yesterday in multiple browsers and it worked. Not sure why it's showing broken today. Here's the link again and it's currently working. https://newportnews.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / a5459 ebc-cd6 e-45 c7-b8 ef-a876858 d3 f50. It must be something w/ the site because it works until it's posted up here from the MyEscortNetwork page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Delete.jpg‎   Delete1.jpg‎  

  2. #2060

    This link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT with this one last year but she's MIA. Price point was reasonable and that cat was tight. I usually only abuse their throat but this one wasn't having it and jumped on (covered) for a ride. If you see her, please inbox me or post. https://newportnews.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / a5459 ebc-cd6 e-45 c7-b8 ef-a876858 d3 f50.
    Is completely unusable. After you type your post you can use the "Preview Report" button to see what your post will look like. You can test your web links to see if they werk so your fellow mongers can use them properly.

  3. #2059

    Lexi

    I TOFTT with this one last year but she's MIA. Price point was reasonable and that cat was tight. I usually only abuse their throat but this one wasn't having it and jumped on (covered) for a ride. If you see her, please inbox me or post. https://newportnews.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / a5459 ebc-cd6 e-45 c7-b8 ef-a876858 d3 f50.

  4. #2058

    Olivia

    Anyone know what happened with this one? She just dropped off the face of the Earth. Never got a chance to connect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...9/421930064407

  5. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at what is now Red Roof Coliseum. She had Shannon. Who Quietboy just mentioned. And signs of other dudes in the room. She is petite, nice body, nice little box. She couldn't even see my face clearly standing directly in front of her. I left satisfied! But also there was some older dudes I think hang with them and probably leech off donations. Saw over 6 months ago.
    Is it only phone calls? Since she is blind, I assume no texting? I've never called before. LOL.

  6. #2056

    There was another blind girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at what is now Red Roof Coliseum. She had Shannon. Who Quietboy just mentioned. And signs of other dudes in the room. She is petite, nice body, nice little box. She couldn't even see my face clearly standing directly in front of her. I left satisfied! But also there was some older dudes I think hang with them and probably leech off donations. Saw over 6 months ago.
    In Norfolk way back, like 18-20 years ago. She said she was turned on to the biz after meeting a provider on the bus and getting to know about it. I forget her name but she was a very cute, petite, blonde girl about 25-26 yo. Anyone remember her?

  7. #2055

    She is blind as a bat

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio22  [View Original Post]
    This the girls? She must have a handler, doesn't look bad and has me curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/746749059142
    I saw her at what is now Red Roof Coliseum. She had Shannon. Who Quietboy just mentioned. And signs of other dudes in the room. She is petite, nice body, nice little box. She couldn't even see my face clearly standing directly in front of her. I left satisfied! But also there was some older dudes I think hang with them and probably leech off donations. Saw over 6 months ago.

  8. #2054

    Deaf chick was cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    I filled up the deaf chicks mouth a few times that used to be off J Clyde. I feel like a blind chick is the only next step for me. I've never seen this ad before today.
    I had the deaf chick a couple times too, first time had baby in the room so we had to handle business in the bathroom. Gave me a nice BBJ then bent her over the toilet and pounded that ass and turned her back around to swallow my cum LOL. She was actually pretty nice and gave good value. Maybe we need more disabled providers if the blind girl is similar LOL.

  9. #2053

    We all going to hell LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio22  [View Original Post]
    This the girls? She must have a handler, doesn't look bad and has me curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/746749059142
    I filled up the deaf chicks mouth a few times that used to be off J Clyde. I feel like a blind chick is the only next step for me. I've never seen this ad before today.

  10. #2052

    How she answer text LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerStl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the blind girl in Newport News?

    I tried to post the STG post but the sex guide site is having a lot of errors tonight.
    This the girls? She must have a handler, doesn't look bad and has me curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/746749059142

  11. #2051

    Decent time

    Seen the add caught my eye dreames of her throat skills. She couldn't get it all down but over all got the job done nice BBBJ com then awoke from the dream. Left the apt and omw.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/191921241670

  12. #2050

    Blind Girl

    Has anyone visited the blind girl in Newport News?

    I tried to post the STG post but the sex guide site is having a lot of errors tonight.

  13. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/564118533702

    Has anyone seen this MILF that looks like someone is offering up their wife to pay their bills or scrounge up Christmas money. I texted her and she seems cool but wanted everything covered whereas I was looking for a BBBJ. I may still pull trigger since her rates were decent and the novelty of banging someone's wife.
    Candy Land MILF has good BBBJ skills. K9 and missionary was also good. Real nice but talks the whole time even during the do. She spoke of young guys pounding but to get her to stop talking for a minute, I pound a little.

  14. #2048

    Piglet

    TOFTT I think. I dream of Piglet and which my first thought was, "Boys don't Cry". Pics show that the lady parts are real. Didn't offer BBBJ before as I didn't take the plunge of being nervous. Offering BBBJ now and post have been constant. BBBJ was OK. Intercourse was OK and tight. She has a roommate that does doubles. I think the roommate list as Come and Chill.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...a/225673556971

    I hope the site works this time that I'm posting. I have another post to come. Piglet 120 qv, 160 hhr. Agreed on 100 for qv.

  15. #2047

    Kitty

    Decided to have a quick dream with this one. Dream was fun. Started with a nice BBBJ took direction. Then she was a fun k9 time. Took everything I could give her. Finished in bag and awoke from my dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...x/198578148407

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape