Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 29339
-
02-03-26 14:28 #27659Senior Member

Posts: 145Spirit Spa
Wanted to try out JJQ and they were busy but noticed a spa right across the street I've never seen it reviewed but I might have missed it Was met at the door by an older lady but built good with short wavy hair and nice slacks on Massage was good with no tease till right before the flip After the flip a very good HJ with the c puppies out to play with and suck on Will return if just wanting a massage I think more might be available but not sure.
-
02-03-26 13:19 #27658Senior Member

Posts: 219Angel south
Jenny.
Late 30's. Early 40's. Long black hair. Round face. Not ugly, but not super attractive. Slightly saggy C's. Decent shaped backside. Clean shaved. Zero smells. Chunkier than most. Not an athletic build. Excellent, bubbly personality. English is pretty good. Personality is the winner here.
$.8 HR.
No real pressure on the massage. No oil offered. Walks her knees on your back and then slips her clothes off to initiate b2 b rub. BBJ & DATY. Seems to enjoy the latter and doesn't stop you.
Does a little fake moaning at the beginning, but once I asked her to stop faking, she really got into it and went with the flow. She doesn't argue with positional changes and lets you do your thing.
I still had 20 minutes left on the clock which she offered to finish the massage, but I had to get going. So she doesn't skimp on time.
No cars in lot, but had to wait 10 minutes in the back room on the left (front side of building). So definitely a monger that trenched through the snow to get there by foot.
Interrupted once by doorbell, but she did not leave the room. Props for that. Phone went off in the other room and she stayed once again. Hard to beat that IMO.
Last thing she mentioned is that there's a new girl arriving tonight and they will both be there for one month. Seems like that's the rotation schedule.
-
02-03-26 13:05 #27657Senior Member

Posts: 219LOL!
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
I usually get pretty lucky with the scent. And I have the ability to pinpoint the culprit of a fart in the wind.
Sorry about your loss.
-
02-03-26 08:49 #27656Senior Member

Posts: 1175Glad I didn't make it back for another visit. I must have caught her on shower day and avoided the bad smells. If I get a whiff of something down below, I usually can't finish.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 08:07 #27655Senior Member

Posts: 498Q spa on Banner
Had something set up at another place but the plans went to shit so thought I'd give this a shot after a review from a few wks ago from a trusted contributor. Greeted by a nice enough looking lady who is easily in her 50's. Found out later that her name is Anna. . 6 for hr and massage was pretty decent for a medium rub. No real tease. Now the bad. Between her breath, which could stop an elephant in its tracks and the smorgasbord of smells I stirred up while pounding away I couldn't finish in the bag. She did finish by hand with a good technique. Not one of my finer moments. If you like a good medium pressure rub with L1 then she's your gal.
-
02-02-26 23:47 #27654Senior Member

Posts: 219Muffler
Get bigger condom! LOL.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
And yeah, the walk of shame to the front door always has me on edge in case somebody recognizes me.
I honestly prefer the other chick over Coco. But agreed, she can take it like a champ.
Surely they will be rotating at some point? These two have been at that spot forever.
-
02-02-26 23:46 #27653Regular Member

Posts: 12Pleasant Monday
Left my work early to visit ivy at sunshine south. Couldn't resist junior from riding that MILF. Spotted 2 cars, came back after an hour. Sat at their front desk area for 10 minutes or so. A girl named Coco arrived. Mannn! She has this stunning body of a Japanese pstar. You can google as Reiran Akame. Damnn may be 5'5 with man made D's. Looks like mid 20's, but I am pretty sure she's older than that. After looking at her, I totally forgot about Ivy. Paid the standard hhr fee 45. And started off with decent massage. Can't wait to get laid. By the time, my hands were all over her big buttocks. English is not that good, she mentioned it was her first day today.
Moving on, upon discussion for the tip, I have asked if I can pay at the end, to which she agreed of $. 40. Geez!! Her dfk skills are phenomenal, started off with lips, then nipples and all the way to bottom. BJ lasted for some time but did enjoy it. She was whispering something at ear in a husky voice. Couldn't concentrate though. Moved on to Cfs. She was pretty much open to all the positions. Busted while in her. I wish I could do another shot, but my age doesn't cooperate well with my lust. Definitely going to come back again to draw this beauty harder.
Face: 7/10.
Body:20/10.
Massage skills:6/10.
Extras 8/10.
-
02-02-26 20:11 #27652Senior Member

Posts: 172First 'walk of shame'
Was in mood this morning and wasn't sure if I wanted to check Jenny at Angel Spa South or this Coco at muffler. I knew if CoCo was busy, I'd settle for the other girl so I hit Angel first. 15 minute after opened and two vehicles are there, please don't this be my luck. So off to see CoCo for the first time. Get there, parked in back, walk around front. LOL, I've visited enough places that idc anymore but it was a fun walk. Greeted by CiCi. She's cute, I ask her name, not if she's CoCo. Then request CoCo. Not as cute as expected, but better body than expected if you like them thin. Not totally my type but I'm there for one reason, her catch. Pick hour, massage is decent. I'd say average depending on what you like. Her nose is running a little and keeps sniffling so she says she has to go to bathroom. I want to get in that little frame so I get up and grab donation while she's gone. Lay back down. She comes back and I point to it. She takes it, makes boom boom motion and comes back. Then leaves again and say get bigger condom. Well, idk about all that, but any curiosity about if back door is available just left the building. VERY nice BBBJ while I'm laying back. I start matching rhythm and got a nice FF going for a minute. Ready for CFS. Missionary first on table, working it good and deep. She can take a D. Turn her with legs hanging off and stand while getting in it more. Next doggy. I kept trying to get her ass up, face down but she kept getting back on her elbows. Start to play with her backdoor and she reaches back and slowly pulls me away. She didn't break rhythm, but got the hint. Paced myself and loosened her up then pulled out. She motions HJ, I point the mouth. She directs me to lay on table. I point to ground as I'm sitting on table. I requested twice and she obliged. Condom removal and break in action. She's trying fast paced finish and I slow her down, too early for that. She gets going with both hands with a little too soft tightness with her lips. After a minute, I know I'm going to get there Had a pretty full load for her and she caught all of it in middle of her mouth. Nice middle ground between catching without tasting and throating it (which would be nice if any MTl does that one, I doubt it).
I figured session was finish and she says no mo massage. I lay back down. Got full hour and post-fun massage was very nice.
Honestly, she was great but idk if I'll repeat. Not my preferred style but can see why she's popular. Cici was cute, might try her next visit but Jenny is next on my list.
Did check the JJQ gals out. They're cuter than first time I met them. Nothing spectacular but they can take a pounding from what I heard (no music was playing, LOL) get it, monger.
As always YMMV.
-
02-02-26 20:10 #27651Senior Member

Posts: 142317
Interested as well.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 15:10 #27650Senior Member

Posts: 211Got to give to get.
Please tell us of your intel and experiences. Then we'd be happy to provide you with the info requested.
Originally Posted by Mk1980
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-02-26 12:33 #27649Senior Member

Posts: 106I don't go there anymore since Amanda left, but of the 4 girls I have seen there, they all didi at least L1 finish, so you should be fine.
Originally Posted by Mk1980
[View Original Post]
In general, I think everyone said that there was no action there to protect the girls. I know that I did.
-
02-02-26 11:09 #27648Senior Member

Posts: 85Deanna
Deanna was the one who passed away over the summer. I think someone posted about it a few pages back. I used to see her a decent amount, especially after she left 317. She always talked about health issues and stuff but never got the particulars. Sad to see her go as she seemed like a genuine person.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 11:09 #27647Senior Member

Posts: 526I thought I remember hearing Deanna passing. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:01 #27646Senior Member

Posts: 106Gosh, I hope you are not talking about Amanda from 317 having died. She gave amazing L1 finish. Was a very nice and caring person with 2 high school aged girls.
Originally Posted by Mk1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 14:53 #27645Regular Member

Posts: 2317
Long time lurker, first time poster. I tried to post earlier but it never showed up for some reason, so I'll try again. In town this week and really want to try out 317. I know that place is a lightning rod for discussion on here but just so everyone knows, I'm totally ok with L0 since exhibitionism is kind of my thing. So, if that's an option with any of the girls that work there please DM and let me know who I should request. I'm looking for a legit massage also which is another reason why I want to try this place out. Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote





