The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27650

    Got to give to get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mk1980  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I tried to post earlier but it never showed up for some reason, so I'll try again. In town this week and really want to try out 317. I know that place is a lightning rod for discussion on here but just so everyone knows, I'm totally ok with L0 since exhibitionism is kind of my thing. So, if that's an option with any of the girls that work there please DM and let me know who I should request. I'm looking for a legit massage also which is another reason why I want to try this place out. Thanks in advance.
    Please tell us of your intel and experiences. Then we'd be happy to provide you with the info requested.

    Thanks.

  2. #27649
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk1980  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I tried to post earlier but it never showed up for some reason, so I'll try again. In town this week and really want to try out 317. I know that place is a lightning rod for discussion on here but just so everyone knows, I'm totally ok with L0 since exhibitionism is kind of my thing. So, if that's an option with any of the girls that work there please DM and let me know who I should request. I'm looking for a legit massage also which is another reason why I want to try this place out. Thanks in advance.
    I don't go there anymore since Amanda left, but of the 4 girls I have seen there, they all didi at least L1 finish, so you should be fine.

    In general, I think everyone said that there was no action there to protect the girls. I know that I did.

  3. #27648

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    Gosh, I hope you are not talking about Amanda from 317 having died. She gave amazing L1 finish. Was a very nice and caring person with 2 high school aged girls.
    Deanna was the one who passed away over the summer. I think someone posted about it a few pages back. I used to see her a decent amount, especially after she left 317. She always talked about health issues and stuff but never got the particulars. Sad to see her go as she seemed like a genuine person.

  4. #27647
    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    Gosh, I hope you are not talking about Amanda from 317 having died. She gave amazing L1 finish. Was a very nice and caring person with 2 high school aged girls.
    I thought I remember hearing Deanna passing. I could be wrong.

  5. #27646
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk1980  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I've visited several establishments around Indy and Souther Indiana. Please DM any experience you have with the girls at 317. I realize that place is a lightning rod topic on here but I'm totally fine with self service. Exhibitionism is kind of my thing. If L1 is on the table that's great also. Once again, please DM with specific girls I should request or try out. I also actually enjoy the massage part of it as well for what it's worth.

    .
    Gosh, I hope you are not talking about Amanda from 317 having died. She gave amazing L1 finish. Was a very nice and caring person with 2 high school aged girls.

  6. #27645

    317

    Long time lurker, first time poster. I tried to post earlier but it never showed up for some reason, so I'll try again. In town this week and really want to try out 317. I know that place is a lightning rod for discussion on here but just so everyone knows, I'm totally ok with L0 since exhibitionism is kind of my thing. So, if that's an option with any of the girls that work there please DM and let me know who I should request. I'm looking for a legit massage also which is another reason why I want to try this place out. Thanks in advance.

  7. #27644

    317

    Long time lurker, first time poster. I've visited several establishments around Indy and Souther Indiana. Please DM any experience you have with the girls at 317. I realize that place is a lightning rod topic on here but I'm totally fine with self service. Exhibitionism is kind of my thing. If L1 is on the table that's great also. Once again, please DM with specific girls I should request or try out. I also actually enjoy the massage part of it as well for what it's worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times several years ago. Got lucky one time with L1. I forget her name but 40's, nice rack. She said we had to be careful bc the owners keep a close eye on things. Someone posted recently that she passed away last summer. My friend knows red head Denise and I know a couple here dm'd me. She's a sex machine in real life but her sessions only allowed self service.
    .

  8. #27643
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Top 1 spa Shelbyville

    I forgot to upload this review as I went over and visited Mia again. She's smoking hot and ready to give you a massage with whatever happy ending you desire. She actually massaged me for about 20 min. It was deep and clean. After that she began the tease and got me ready to goooo. She has abs and a small thong. Her bra was also from VS and the strip she did was so hot. I wish I could record that LOL. Anyway. She let a little bit of hair grow down there since last time I saw her. You guys got to remember the whole YMMV thing with these people. I've seen multiple spas where the Indian mongers go in for a two man session. Dear god they leave the place stinking so bad. Anyway all positions were great and not rushed. I think she's here for another week before one final girl comes over. This will decide if they stay in business or go back to their hometown and close shop. I would highly recommend either first thing in the am or late at night. I was not interrupted. Other spas seem to be busy and popping off to where I leave if I see cars upfront and think you should do the same and not be a pos. Anyway if you want more details you're welcome to pm.

  9. #27642

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same Jenny as last time she's aggressive in getting the session going, but not an amazing fuck. Great attitude, big man mades, a bit thick overall for my tastes. BBBJ was solid, FS she just wanted missionary and halfway starfished with over the top fake moaning.
    I believe you are mistaken Angela for jenny. The big man mades and other description which you gave matches with Angela. Jenny is natural B's. Very enthusiastic and a perfect GFE. Infact she made sure to please me through out the session. Great Bbj skills and she was flexible with the all the positions. She enjoys getting sucked and reciprocates well. My reply to NuttinHappened- If you enjoyed Jessica from angel spa, jenny should be your Fav as well.

    Stay safe.

  10. #27641
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Dang it. YMMV but Jessica was one of my all time favorites. I have not experienced the forums most popular gals, Coco, Kitty, etc. Is Jenny worth checking? Sounds like I've heard that name before but didn't know if she was well-known MT. Thanks for report, esp the back door attempt. LOL.
    If it's the same Jenny as last time she's aggressive in getting the session going, but not an amazing fuck. Great attitude, big man mades, a bit thick overall for my tastes. BBBJ was solid, FS she just wanted missionary and halfway starfished with over the top fake moaning.

  11. #27640

    Two MTs?

    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.

    Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.

    Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.

    https://www.jinnymassage.com/

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824

    "Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.

    1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?

    2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?
    One MT riding you cowgirl and the other riding your mouth is fun. Don't know that a legit four hand massage is worth even the drive.

  12. #27639

    M Spa

    Was in Indy lest week for work and needed some relaxation around the speedway area. Checked out M Spa on Rockville and was welcomed by Tina. Pretty face with a long silky hair. I'm guessing early to mid 30's, with a cute round bottom.

    I was pressed for time, so I went HH for 50. Her massage was good and relaxing. After a few min she told me to turn over and continued to massage my legs. She got more comfortable and put on her birthday suit. I roamed freely and enjoyed her very nice, soft and tight skin. She was warm and happy as I was. Good technique with her hands and fingers. Left 80 on the table.

    I wished I went for the hour. Had a feeling it would have been happier. Standard hydration and sweets were offered. Might have to go back before my tour is over.

    Stay thirsty my friends.

  13. #27638

    JJQ hit and a miss

    Stopped at JJQ on Hannah 2 x in last 2 weeks. Drew petite MILF with cute round face in red dress both times. Nice soft massage with lots of teasing of twig and berries. On flip was told L3 off menu due to time of month. Wanted 1. 4 for BBBJ. Settled on 1. 1. Nice slow action with top down allowing access to little B's. Got me over the finish line and caught most in her mouth as rest dripped back out onto my midsection. Nice warm towel, head massage and out the door.

    2nd visit wasn't as great due to drunk, belligerent monger next door. After my nice massage and her willingness for DATY. He kept loudly professing he needed the CMT to "fuck me, why won't you fuck me. I'm going to the newspapers". Dude was a buzzkill and finally left. Needless to say it killed the mood. We got back into it and as I'm mounting her in doggie another monger pops in and starts asking about my MT. Girl who answered door starts talking to my MT and relaying info back to monger. Apparently he was willing to wait in the lobby for 10 minutes while I was in full thrust. That was enough for me. Powered through, wiped down, opted against hot towel, dressed and left. My vehicle and 2 others were outside door. Thanks drunk asshole and impatient monger…there are 5 spots within 2 min drive of this place…drive around the block.

    I should know better than to go on Friday afternoon. But little head was doing the driving after a long week.

    GB.

  14. #27637

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass05  [View Original Post]
    Came back from Ohio trip and was badly missing ivy MILF from lucky sunshine spa at south. Got their at opening time. Received by ivy itself again. Asked her to get directly into action and no massage. She initiated the foreplay and made me suck her man made d's. Got into action and it was a very wild session. A proper porno type MILF fucking session. Bbj, cfs, rcg asked for Greek but faced a outright rejection. Hehe. She finished me on Russian. Hell yeah,"Russian". HHR, 140.

    Also got to visit the cutie Jessica from angel spa Emerson. Didn't get to receive the service this time. Heads up, she mentioned that today is her last day at angel. Jenny is going to be here from tomorrow.

    Happy mongering. Stay safe.
    Dang it. YMMV but Jessica was one of my all time favorites. I have not experienced the forums most popular gals, Coco, Kitty, etc. Is Jenny worth checking? Sounds like I've heard that name before but didn't know if she was well-known MT. Thanks for report, esp the back door attempt. LOL.

  15. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    What's the check in process here. What information do they ask for?
    I've seen this 317 mentioned before but I'm unfamiliar with the location. Care to PM me the telephone#?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape