Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 29316
-
02-04-26 13:08 #27666Senior Member

Posts: 171Lineups and names, not possible
MTs move too frequently and they'll switch up their names from time to time as well. If you have seen one multiple times and have a good customer / MT relationship, many will give you their personal number so they can update you on where they go or their plans. Obviously if you're in a relationship, act accordingly, burner phone whatever. Many of us who have done this awhile, do not care about walk of shames, asking for numbers or even walking into a place, checking out talent and politely leaving. It's business. Anything you experienced, they have experienced 100 times. They know us better than we know ourselves. Gals leave stores for many reasons too. Better offer, slow business, rude clients, some jerk telling her she's not safe at her location, etc etc etc.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
We're actually very fortunate to have the members we have here. Most cities have less than half the info. It definitely would be cool to have a spreadsheet that's available and open for all of us to update though, LOL.
-
02-04-26 12:09 #27665Regular Member

Posts: 12Coco sunshine
I am sorry that you had bitter experience at sunshine. May be I am wrong with the name. But there were 2 MT'S and it was their first day at that spa, I might be referring to other MT and I believe I got lucky with the first day privilege. I am affirmative that she did try to please me a lot. Also the Mt I was referring to was shaved.
Originally Posted by Golf76
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 10:49 #27664Senior Member

Posts: 279Pinned Summary
Agree it gets so confusing. It would be nice to a have a pinned post with different names, brief descriptions and location and any updates. Not sure if that is possible on this site.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 20:09 #27663Senior Member

Posts: 50Coco
Thanks for post. I have met coco at muffler and your post on her is accurate. The post I'm referring to was 27660. Definitely Coco at sunshine but the description posted was very different from who I met today. Wasn't the worst experience I've ever had but definitely not a pstar look as described. Maybe there are 2 cocos at that location because the one I met was nothing like described in post 27660.I think this happened another time. Saw stellar posts about sunshine and went to visit and was like what the heck was the stellar posts about. Like I said. Win some and lose some.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 19:09 #27662Senior Member

Posts: 171CoCo
You might be thinking of my post about CoCo at muffler shop. I can't help ya with Sunshine but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use. Sorry you had bad experience but I appreciate the laugh at your expense. Win some; lose some is true.
Originally Posted by Golf76
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 15:53 #27661Senior Member

Posts: 50Sunshine south
Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.
-
02-03-26 15:50 #27660Senior Member

Posts: 171Jenny
Can confirm all of this. I also received a PM about Jenny. She's a good one. I'd describe her as looking like a slight chunky Filipina gal. Massage starts, meh, then immediately she had to leave for a second. I put out donation. She sees it and says for me, instantly lifts shirt and rubs the girls on my back. She's not a looker, she's cute but the rest is great. Feels like having a gf who definitely wants you to be happy. In mish, she does start closing legs to prevent depth and from what I'm hearing, she's had a busy two days. As far as service goes, top shelf, imo. But it's GFE type, not PSE.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
When I got there another gal was dressed up like she was going somewhere. She looked older, put together and kinda sexy but she was fully clothed wearing a coat. She was gone after my visit. She drove somewhere, so if you see a vehicle parked backed off a little, it could be hers not a monger. I'm not describing the vehicle. Oh, I took HR and had time, she rubbed legs and shoulders a little but it was lame. Then she rubbed my head what seemed like forever and I dozed off for a second. She doesn't rush ya out. You get your time. Sweet girl.
-
02-03-26 14:28 #27659Senior Member

Posts: 145Spirit Spa
Wanted to try out JJQ and they were busy but noticed a spa right across the street I've never seen it reviewed but I might have missed it Was met at the door by an older lady but built good with short wavy hair and nice slacks on Massage was good with no tease till right before the flip After the flip a very good HJ with the c puppies out to play with and suck on Will return if just wanting a massage I think more might be available but not sure.
-
02-03-26 13:19 #27658Senior Member

Posts: 219Angel south
Jenny.
Late 30's. Early 40's. Long black hair. Round face. Not ugly, but not super attractive. Slightly saggy C's. Decent shaped backside. Clean shaved. Zero smells. Chunkier than most. Not an athletic build. Excellent, bubbly personality. English is pretty good. Personality is the winner here.
$.8 HR.
No real pressure on the massage. No oil offered. Walks her knees on your back and then slips her clothes off to initiate b2 b rub. BBJ & DATY. Seems to enjoy the latter and doesn't stop you.
Does a little fake moaning at the beginning, but once I asked her to stop faking, she really got into it and went with the flow. She doesn't argue with positional changes and lets you do your thing.
I still had 20 minutes left on the clock which she offered to finish the massage, but I had to get going. So she doesn't skimp on time.
No cars in lot, but had to wait 10 minutes in the back room on the left (front side of building). So definitely a monger that trenched through the snow to get there by foot.
Interrupted once by doorbell, but she did not leave the room. Props for that. Phone went off in the other room and she stayed once again. Hard to beat that IMO.
Last thing she mentioned is that there's a new girl arriving tonight and they will both be there for one month. Seems like that's the rotation schedule.
-
02-03-26 13:05 #27657Senior Member

Posts: 219LOL!
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
I usually get pretty lucky with the scent. And I have the ability to pinpoint the culprit of a fart in the wind.
Sorry about your loss.
-
02-03-26 08:49 #27656Senior Member

Posts: 1174Glad I didn't make it back for another visit. I must have caught her on shower day and avoided the bad smells. If I get a whiff of something down below, I usually can't finish.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 08:07 #27655Senior Member

Posts: 496Q spa on Banner
Had something set up at another place but the plans went to shit so thought I'd give this a shot after a review from a few wks ago from a trusted contributor. Greeted by a nice enough looking lady who is easily in her 50's. Found out later that her name is Anna. . 6 for hr and massage was pretty decent for a medium rub. No real tease. Now the bad. Between her breath, which could stop an elephant in its tracks and the smorgasbord of smells I stirred up while pounding away I couldn't finish in the bag. She did finish by hand with a good technique. Not one of my finer moments. If you like a good medium pressure rub with L1 then she's your gal.
-
02-02-26 23:47 #27654Senior Member

Posts: 219Muffler
Get bigger condom! LOL.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
And yeah, the walk of shame to the front door always has me on edge in case somebody recognizes me.
I honestly prefer the other chick over Coco. But agreed, she can take it like a champ.
Surely they will be rotating at some point? These two have been at that spot forever.
-
02-02-26 23:46 #27653Regular Member

Posts: 12Pleasant Monday
Left my work early to visit ivy at sunshine south. Couldn't resist junior from riding that MILF. Spotted 2 cars, came back after an hour. Sat at their front desk area for 10 minutes or so. A girl named Coco arrived. Mannn! She has this stunning body of a Japanese pstar. You can google as Reiran Akame. Damnn may be 5'5 with man made D's. Looks like mid 20's, but I am pretty sure she's older than that. After looking at her, I totally forgot about Ivy. Paid the standard hhr fee 45. And started off with decent massage. Can't wait to get laid. By the time, my hands were all over her big buttocks. English is not that good, she mentioned it was her first day today.
Moving on, upon discussion for the tip, I have asked if I can pay at the end, to which she agreed of $. 40. Geez!! Her dfk skills are phenomenal, started off with lips, then nipples and all the way to bottom. BJ lasted for some time but did enjoy it. She was whispering something at ear in a husky voice. Couldn't concentrate though. Moved on to Cfs. She was pretty much open to all the positions. Busted while in her. I wish I could do another shot, but my age doesn't cooperate well with my lust. Definitely going to come back again to draw this beauty harder.
Face: 7/10.
Body:20/10.
Massage skills:6/10.
Extras 8/10.
-
02-02-26 20:11 #27652Senior Member

Posts: 171First 'walk of shame'
Was in mood this morning and wasn't sure if I wanted to check Jenny at Angel Spa South or this Coco at muffler. I knew if CoCo was busy, I'd settle for the other girl so I hit Angel first. 15 minute after opened and two vehicles are there, please don't this be my luck. So off to see CoCo for the first time. Get there, parked in back, walk around front. LOL, I've visited enough places that idc anymore but it was a fun walk. Greeted by CiCi. She's cute, I ask her name, not if she's CoCo. Then request CoCo. Not as cute as expected, but better body than expected if you like them thin. Not totally my type but I'm there for one reason, her catch. Pick hour, massage is decent. I'd say average depending on what you like. Her nose is running a little and keeps sniffling so she says she has to go to bathroom. I want to get in that little frame so I get up and grab donation while she's gone. Lay back down. She comes back and I point to it. She takes it, makes boom boom motion and comes back. Then leaves again and say get bigger condom. Well, idk about all that, but any curiosity about if back door is available just left the building. VERY nice BBBJ while I'm laying back. I start matching rhythm and got a nice FF going for a minute. Ready for CFS. Missionary first on table, working it good and deep. She can take a D. Turn her with legs hanging off and stand while getting in it more. Next doggy. I kept trying to get her ass up, face down but she kept getting back on her elbows. Start to play with her backdoor and she reaches back and slowly pulls me away. She didn't break rhythm, but got the hint. Paced myself and loosened her up then pulled out. She motions HJ, I point the mouth. She directs me to lay on table. I point to ground as I'm sitting on table. I requested twice and she obliged. Condom removal and break in action. She's trying fast paced finish and I slow her down, too early for that. She gets going with both hands with a little too soft tightness with her lips. After a minute, I know I'm going to get there Had a pretty full load for her and she caught all of it in middle of her mouth. Nice middle ground between catching without tasting and throating it (which would be nice if any MTl does that one, I doubt it).
I figured session was finish and she says no mo massage. I lay back down. Got full hour and post-fun massage was very nice.
Honestly, she was great but idk if I'll repeat. Not my preferred style but can see why she's popular. Cici was cute, might try her next visit but Jenny is next on my list.
Did check the JJQ gals out. They're cuter than first time I met them. Nothing spectacular but they can take a pounding from what I heard (no music was playing, LOL) get it, monger.
As always YMMV.










Reply With Quote





