Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 29339
-
02-01-26 14:02 #27644Regular Member

Posts: 2317
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've visited several establishments around Indy and Souther Indiana. Please DM any experience you have with the girls at 317. I realize that place is a lightning rod topic on here but I'm totally fine with self service. Exhibitionism is kind of my thing. If L1 is on the table that's great also. Once again, please DM with specific girls I should request or try out. I also actually enjoy the massage part of it as well for what it's worth.
.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 11:32 #27643Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Top 1 spa Shelbyville
I forgot to upload this review as I went over and visited Mia again. She's smoking hot and ready to give you a massage with whatever happy ending you desire. She actually massaged me for about 20 min. It was deep and clean. After that she began the tease and got me ready to goooo. She has abs and a small thong. Her bra was also from VS and the strip she did was so hot. I wish I could record that LOL. Anyway. She let a little bit of hair grow down there since last time I saw her. You guys got to remember the whole YMMV thing with these people. I've seen multiple spas where the Indian mongers go in for a two man session. Dear god they leave the place stinking so bad. Anyway all positions were great and not rushed. I think she's here for another week before one final girl comes over. This will decide if they stay in business or go back to their hometown and close shop. I would highly recommend either first thing in the am or late at night. I was not interrupted. Other spas seem to be busy and popping off to where I leave if I see cars upfront and think you should do the same and not be a pos. Anyway if you want more details you're welcome to pm.
-
02-01-26 10:44 #27642Senior Member

Posts: 59Jenny
I believe you are mistaken Angela for jenny. The big man mades and other description which you gave matches with Angela. Jenny is natural B's. Very enthusiastic and a perfect GFE. Infact she made sure to please me through out the session. Great Bbj skills and she was flexible with the all the positions. She enjoys getting sucked and reciprocates well. My reply to NuttinHappened- If you enjoyed Jessica from angel spa, jenny should be your Fav as well.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
02-01-26 08:28 #27641Senior Member

Posts: 339If it's the same Jenny as last time she's aggressive in getting the session going, but not an amazing fuck. Great attitude, big man mades, a bit thick overall for my tastes. BBBJ was solid, FS she just wanted missionary and halfway starfished with over the top fake moaning.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 06:35 #27640Senior Member

Posts: 897Two MTs?
One MT riding you cowgirl and the other riding your mouth is fun. Don't know that a legit four hand massage is worth even the drive.
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 16:47 #27639Regular Member

Posts: 19M Spa
Was in Indy lest week for work and needed some relaxation around the speedway area. Checked out M Spa on Rockville and was welcomed by Tina. Pretty face with a long silky hair. I'm guessing early to mid 30's, with a cute round bottom.
I was pressed for time, so I went HH for 50. Her massage was good and relaxing. After a few min she told me to turn over and continued to massage my legs. She got more comfortable and put on her birthday suit. I roamed freely and enjoyed her very nice, soft and tight skin. She was warm and happy as I was. Good technique with her hands and fingers. Left 80 on the table.
I wished I went for the hour. Had a feeling it would have been happier. Standard hydration and sweets were offered. Might have to go back before my tour is over.
Stay thirsty my friends.
-
01-31-26 15:41 #27638Senior Member

Posts: 96JJQ hit and a miss
Stopped at JJQ on Hannah 2 x in last 2 weeks. Drew petite MILF with cute round face in red dress both times. Nice soft massage with lots of teasing of twig and berries. On flip was told L3 off menu due to time of month. Wanted 1. 4 for BBBJ. Settled on 1. 1. Nice slow action with top down allowing access to little B's. Got me over the finish line and caught most in her mouth as rest dripped back out onto my midsection. Nice warm towel, head massage and out the door.
2nd visit wasn't as great due to drunk, belligerent monger next door. After my nice massage and her willingness for DATY. He kept loudly professing he needed the CMT to "fuck me, why won't you fuck me. I'm going to the newspapers". Dude was a buzzkill and finally left. Needless to say it killed the mood. We got back into it and as I'm mounting her in doggie another monger pops in and starts asking about my MT. Girl who answered door starts talking to my MT and relaying info back to monger. Apparently he was willing to wait in the lobby for 10 minutes while I was in full thrust. That was enough for me. Powered through, wiped down, opted against hot towel, dressed and left. My vehicle and 2 others were outside door. Thanks drunk asshole and impatient monger…there are 5 spots within 2 min drive of this place…drive around the block.
I should know better than to go on Friday afternoon. But little head was doing the driving after a long week.
GB.
-
01-31-26 13:28 #27637Senior Member

Posts: 172Jessica
Dang it. YMMV but Jessica was one of my all time favorites. I have not experienced the forums most popular gals, Coco, Kitty, etc. Is Jenny worth checking? Sounds like I've heard that name before but didn't know if she was well-known MT. Thanks for report, esp the back door attempt. LOL.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:01 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 56I've seen this 317 mentioned before but I'm unfamiliar with the location. Care to PM me the telephone#?
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 11:44 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 59Mood on
Came back from Ohio trip and was badly missing ivy MILF from lucky sunshine spa at south. Got their at opening time. Received by ivy itself again. Asked her to get directly into action and no massage. She initiated the foreplay and made me suck her man made d's. Got into action and it was a very wild session. A proper porno type MILF fucking session. Bbj, cfs, rcg asked for Greek but faced a outright rejection. Hehe. She finished me on Russian. Hell yeah,"Russian". HHR, 140.
Also got to visit the cutie Jessica from angel spa Emerson. Didn't get to receive the service this time. Heads up, she mentioned that today is her last day at angel. Jenny is going to be here from tomorrow.
Happy mongering. Stay safe.
-
01-31-26 11:05 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 249I did that and set something up. Just wondered what information they will ask for when I get there.
Originally Posted by FratBoy24
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:54 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 72Easy
A fake email will reveal the MT's number for you to text.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 10:52 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 249317
What's the check in process here. What information do they ask for?
-
01-30-26 20:19 #27631Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Hhr
There's been a few places in Indy and also around Southern Indiana and Louisville that I just test the waters with a HHR and find that I get more of an hour of time and pleasure. One of the gals in Indy last fall -- one widely talked about on here -- when I went in with a HHR and some light rubbing we got right to it and I got two pops and right at an hour with her -- a really good GFE with her.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
But as always, YMMV with just about every place and every switch out.
-
01-30-26 18:16 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 56Spoiled
I've gotten spoiled in my travels to Los Angeles, NJ / NY, Chicago and overseas in Amsterdam and Milan. The girls are top notch and really unbelievably beautiful. I've struggled here in Indianapolis and I'm wondering if its because I haven't ventured south past 96th street or north of Mundy. I see you guys mentioning certain places that have been on my radar but the drive time to and from plus the unknown of who I will see have dissuaded me. If there is a can't miss place that I definitely have to make the drive to PM me please. Happy to share places from my travels as you guys travel to other states.









Reply With Quote






